Anybody else read these?
I think they're brilliant. Very well written, with characters you can become fond of, and are very funny.
1. Full Dark House (2003)
2. The Water Room (2004)
3. Seventy-Seven Clocks (2005)
4. Ten Second Staircase (2006)
5. White Corridor (2007)
6. The Victoria Vanishes (2008)
7. Bryant and May on the Loose (2009)
8. Off the Rails (2010)
9. The Memory of Blood (2011)
I got On the Loose the other day, and read it last weekend. Took it to my friend, Mary, on Monday morning, and she greeted me with "Look what I've got. A new James Patterson".
I then showed her the B&M book, and she was torn as to which one to start first.
Bryant & May won!
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.
The rest of us are a bit crap.