City Watch Whodunnit

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby pip » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:15 pm

or have they. A group of zombie watchmen suddenly turn the corner seeing the two celebrating killers. Get em lads was the yell.
Archer and meerkat had no chance and all that survived was a smear on the ground.
A new division of the watch had risen from several graves :lol:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby meerkat » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Thank You, I knew that Silver kinife was worth having!
Just a meerkat from The Effing Forest
meerkat

Postby captainmeme » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Of course, I'm biased here, because I knew who the killers were all along, but didn't anyone notice that Meerkat and Archer always voted together? And Archer did look kind of supicious (I have no idea how, he just looked suspicious)...
Albatross!
captainmeme

Postby meerkat » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Meerkat turned and threw a handful of hundreds and thousands on the floor. "Zombies! That'll keep them busy, come on!" Meerkat and Archer went off to thier hideoutsd in Africa and Sherwood respectively, living a long and happy life.
meerkat

Postby meerkat » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:22 pm

captainmeme wrote:Of course, I'm biased here, because I knew who the killers were all along, but didn't anyone notice that Meerkat and Archer always voted together? And Archer did look kind of supicious (I have no idea how, he just looked suspicious)...

I did think we'd get found out a lot sooner, I just told Archer to keep his nerve. We went for who we thought was the most obvious. Clearly it paid off!
meerkat

Postby meerkat » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:24 pm

oh, and I've just realised this is not going to help me at all in the next game, cos I'll be voted off first round.......
meerkat

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Good game Meerkat and Archer :P I never suspected you :P
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby meerkat » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:55 pm

I never expected me either! Thanks Sjoerd, it really hurt to vote you off but we had our orders.
meerkat

Postby Willem » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Good game, awful choices on my investigations :)

First round I found out Dotsie was innocent - and she was promptly killed.

Second round I found out Jan was innocent - and she was promptly killed.

I figured Meerkat being one of the killers was a fair guess because they were killing the old veterans.

Kind of a reverse situation of last game, where the protector kept pinning the same target as the killer. That situation was a lot more helpful though! :)
Scientists are predicting the future will be much more futuristic than originally predicted
Willem

Postby meerkat » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:38 pm

I had my doubts about you Willem, but I thought no, it couldn't be. Nicely played.
meerkat

Postby TwoShotTino » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:16 pm

So after that massive failure can somebody please tell me what use Igor and Angua are in this game? And how they can help?
TwoShotTino

Postby Willem » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Angua can find out the roles of other players. This time, it wasn't much use since the ones I investigated were killed immediately. Imagine if the killers hadn't targeted Dotsie first round. I investigated Dotsie so I would have found out she was Igor. I would then have sent her a PM telling her I knew she was Igor and that I was Angua. We would have been able to work together and combine votes to protect ourselves and to find out more about the rest of the players. Each round I survived meant more information to be gathered. Each time Dotsie survived meant potentially a victimless night phase.

In the previous game we were very lucky with Igor's guesses: Igor kept protecting the killers' target meaning we didn't have any death in the night phases. Igor being killed first round this time meant a huge disadvantage for the innocents.

So in short, usually the roles are very useful and can make a huge difference. This game, not so much :)
Scientists are predicting the future will be much more futuristic than originally predicted
Willem

Postby meerkat » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:05 pm

What you mean is Archer and I were good, hm? :lol:
meerkat

Postby meerkat » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:28 pm

Thanks to Captainmeme for running this and not freaking out when Archer and I killed Carrott!
meerkat

Postby Dotsie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:35 am

captainmeme wrote:Of course, I'm biased here, because I knew who the killers were all along, but didn't anyone notice that Meerkat and Archer always voted together? And Archer did look kind of supicious (I have no idea how, he just looked suspicious)...

I deliberately didn't look (well, I couldn't be arsed really). Last time I kept a spreadsheet :lol: talk about obsessed with winning.

Well done guys, and thanks to capt for running it.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

PreviousNext

Return to Games