(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
Right, you horrible lot. I'm off to Wincanton in a bit for the weekend.
So, please, continue to play nice and I will leave you in Tony's capable hands.
I have a 3g card with me - and if I find time I might even check the forum (but don't count on it) - there is drinking to be done.
- Posts: 1512
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:12 pm
- Location: Reading - England
Will you be dressing like a lady? Either way, have fun!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
- Posts: 9376
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 am
Enjoy yourself Jason!
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 10245
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
Have a great time!
- Posts: 6188
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:19 am
- Location: Michigan, U.S.A.
Quick! Pass me the skins and I'll roll. Who's going to nip down the offy? Who's going to be the stripper? Let's turn the music up dead loud. Who's got a speed-dial dealer?
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
- Posts: 1557
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:15 pm
- Location: Japan
- Posts: 28474
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
Have fun, Jason, well of course you will.
- Posts: 2455
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:14 am
- Location: Devon
do get to pssed
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 8387
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], michelanCello, MSNbot Media, pip and 13 guests