(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
Go for the "or something!" it's less fattening.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 13987
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Something's so booooooorrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg!
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 10321
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
Just hit the magic 50 to be a real member.
Did anyone decide what the reward was.......?
Who watches the watchman.......
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
- Posts: 481
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:34 pm
- Location: Tiverton Devon
No reward, but just remember to behave or you'll be dis-membered.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
- Posts: 28662
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
or hit with a big stick
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 8463
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], TurnitinBot [Bot] and 13 guests