a little help, please

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Tonyblack, Jason, Toothy

a little help, please

Postby bridget » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:36 am

i am having trouble finding information about a Clarecraft figure i picked up a couple of years ago, it is DW02 (Twoflower) but its the brown boots version, with a orange(ish) shirt and brown shorts (both patterned) has a scroll thing on the back dated 1990.
I have quite a large collection of Discworld items but know nothing of this one, other than apparently it is quite rare (?)
can anyone help, please! as heartbreaking though it is i may have to sell part of my collection to pay vets bills.... long story.
bridget

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:11 pm

I used to have a really good link to a site that had all the variants and approximate prices, but it was bookmarked on my old computer and I can't remember what it was called now. :( I'll see if I can find it again, but don't hold your breath.
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:14 pm

Found it - sort of. :?

It was at: www.discworldpriceguide but that doesn't seem to work any longer. :(
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Dotsie » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:24 pm

I would hazard a guess that it's worth whatever you can get for it :? Sorry to be so vague but really you just have to be lucky I suppose.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Return to The Broken Drum