Psychological Quiz

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Tonyblack » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:02 pm

I'm walking on a path of hard packed red mud that winds around the side of a green grassy mountain. The path is dry but there are ruts in it where people have ridden bikes when it was wet. It's wide enough to take about three people walking side by side. In the distance I see a juction. The path either continues the same way or bends sharply down the mountain. The second path is very steep and much more rutted but it leads to a beautiful lake. I'm feeling inclined to stay on the path I am already on.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby WannabeAngua » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:56 pm

There is only one path and it twists and turns as it winds through the woods. I walk quick and briskly but I see that in front of me there's lot of puddles, wet mud and leaves on the ground, so I slow down and walk more slowly. I don't want to sink to my ankles in sticky dirt.
There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like installing smoke detectors in Hell.
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Postby poohbcarrot » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:29 am

The path(s) represent your objectives in life. The more paths you have, the more objectives you have. Wide paths represent objectives a lot of people have and narrow paths represent objectives few people have. If the path is straight and you walk quickly it means you want your objective quickly. If the path is winding and you walk slowly, it means you're in no hurry to reach your objective. Paths leading off the path you take mean on your way to your objective you'll get sidetracked, which will slow you down.

Question 3

You find a receptacle that holds liquid. Describe the receptacle. What's the liquid in it? Is it full? If you drink it, what does it taste like? If you don't drink it, why not?
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby Tiffany » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:09 pm

Tiffany

You live in a small but happy world filled with laughter. You don't travel much but you have a lot of good friends. Your children (gandchildren?) live close and you like to keep an eye on them. You are one of life's optimists.

That is pretty spot on Pooh. Image ImageNo Grandchildren though.
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby Tiffany » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:21 pm

The path I'm walking along is a bridlepath, it is grassy & quite wide, behind me it bends to the right, but it is straight & slightly up hill in front of me. There is a hedge one side, which is a field boundary, to the other side the woodland. I hear hoof beats & around the corner comes a beautiful grey Arabian stallion ridden by a handsome young man. I step to one side so he can pass. He laughs, stops, sweeps me up on his saddle & we ride of into the unknown. :lol: :lol:
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby Tiffany » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:23 pm

This receptacle is a bottle of Asti Spumante, of course I'm drinking it, it tastes of Elderflowers. I love this wine.
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby mspanners » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:40 pm

I stumble along the Path to the West, I feel ill and drained after the attack by the Thin Man with the trimmed beard.. He was dressed in Black.

He pounced on Me and bit my neck, sucking the blood from my living body.

After the attack I found He had left Me a Stainless Steel Flask filled with what looks like Human Blood.... It is filed to the top.

I now cannot resist the tempting liquid and down it all with gusto... instead of the sickly greasy muck I thought it would taste of it is, instead, like a fine wine to Me... and now I can feel the Magic of the transformation taking hold............ I pick up my MP40 and then slowly rise up into the sky like something that Gravity has no hold on.... I laugh.... Ha HA HA. :twisted:
mspanners

Postby poohbcarrot » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:08 am

The recetacle represents your attitude to religion. If the receptacle is a chalice and you drink a lot you are a strong believer. If it's a horrible cup and you don't drink any you are a non-believer

(I don't usually include this question so the analysis could be way off) 8)

Tiffany's idea of God is a 24/7 off-licence and her religion is obviously purchased from the aforementioned place. :lol:

Mspanners obviously believes in a voodoo-canabalistic-gravity-defying type of religion involving dressing up in robes, guns and the sacrifice of nubial young virgins and/or goats. :twisted:

Question 4

As you are walking along the path you come across a bear. Tell me about the bear.
(This is usually quite accurate)
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby WannabeAngua » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:38 am

The bear is a baby brownbear and it tries to look bigger and meaner as I approach it, making low, supposedly threatening, growls. It doesn't manage to look dangerous but I am weary as I get nearer in case its mother is lurking nearby. Suddenly it tries to run away but it can't, and I see why not, one of its hindpaws is caught in a rusty trap. He's bleeding from the leg and obviously in pain. He looks so pityfull and I find a long, sturdy stick that I use to pry the awful thing open so the bear can drag its leg out. I try to get a look at its leg but he snarls at me and lips off into the underbrush. I can hear him calling for his mother and decides it's about time I get the heck away from there. I take the trap with me in case I stumble upon the hunter putting it up :evil: :twisted:
There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like installing smoke detectors in Hell.
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Postby mspanners » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:06 am

I float back to the ground, in front of Me is an old Teddy Bear circa 1900.

It is sat in the Road and looks thread worn.

The Button eyes of the Bear turn to look at Me, I see flames deep in their ceramic depths.....

And then a voice in My mind says ..... "Now your Soul is mine, cower brief Mortal"

But I am Immortal..

I stab the Bear with My bayonet but only Hair stuffing issues from the cut... and the voice laughs in My mind.

I fall into the deep eyes of the Bear, spiraling down into Hells depths.... I laugh.

:twisted:
Last edited by mspanners on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mspanners

Postby Catch-up » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:44 pm

MsSpanners you are hysterical! :lol: This is a fun thread.
Catch-up

Postby NightOwl » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:05 pm

there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on...
All the World's a Stage
NightOwl

Postby mspanners » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:20 pm

Glad you enjoy it, I try to make anything I post as entertaining as possible as can be seen from my previous writings... :lol:
mspanners

Postby poohbcarrot » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:22 pm

"there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on..."

That's like saying, "You can eat a big apple or a small apple, but in the long run, you can change your mind and eat a mango."
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby mspanners » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:26 pm

I like Banannannna suprise..... Nanny Ogg style. :lol:
mspanners

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum