New Sony eReader

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Batty » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:13 pm

chris. How easy are the books to download though? I normally have trouble with computers and struggle with anything even slightly technical.

Also, are the Discworld books available?
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby chris.ph » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:30 pm

im not the most competent person in the world on these things ask around they will tell you how bad i am and i can do it . the easiest free ebook site ive found is baen books just download the ereader and then download the files. ive got sony ereader and microsoft reader on my laptop . ive downloaded about 70free ebooks so far some good some great , some crap :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Batty » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:16 pm

Thank you. I'm more tempted now! :wink:
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:46 pm

I'm not sure if these will work on a Sony E-Reader, but have you checked out Project Gutenburg (or should that be Goodmountain?) :wink: They have thosands of books there and all free. They are books that are past copyright, so there's no problem there and it's great if you like classics.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby chris.ph » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:35 pm

nice coincidence just had an email off sony reader and theyve just released 500000 public domain books on their site :)
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum