what is the most evil thing youve done at school or work

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohbcarrot » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Wow Jan, are you sure you haven't been at the gin?

Your post started off as a modern-thinking, right-on, Guardian-reading, tree-hugging liberal, then half way through changed into a Tory-thinking, right-wing, Daily Mail-reading, line-them-up-against-the-wall-and shoot-them, neo-Con. :lol:

Bet your shrink is busy. :twisted:
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby Tonyblack » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Dotsie wrote:Monks & nuns - :roll: Going to heaven I suppose, every one of them. Maybe heaven is where we get to beat them up for a change? :twisted:
Almost makes being good the rest of my life seem worth it. :wink:

Seriously though - I don't know if getting beaten at school had a good or bad effect on me but we did know then that if you did something wrong then you had to face the music if you were caught and that teaches responsibility - a theme that Terry deals with quite a bit in his Tiffany books.

I sometimes think that some kids these days will push the boundaries to see what they can get away with. It's almost like they want to be told when enough is enough.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:30 pm

:lol: And as an encore I shall prove black is white and get knocked down next time I use a zebra crossing. (more or less Douglas Adams re God in HHGTTG) 8)

You have no idea what I have done to some psychotherapists! :shock: I'm one of those annoying people who delight in arguing from several standpoints and perspective. It's much more fun to screw with people's preconceptions simply by seeing an issue from both sides, top, bottom and sideways in time maybe if I'm on form... :twisted: In fact I'd probably have made a good Jesuit if they took women (maybe they do now?).

But no - I don't need gin to jump through these kind of hoops - I'm officially eccentric :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby big yan » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:13 pm

when we were in 5th year seniors, i managed to aquire a staple gun and proceeded to staple our form teachers coat to the display wall. i must have used 50 staples on it! then again it looked better up there than on him :twisted:
big yan

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum