The Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread - No Digressions!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

The Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread - No Digressions!

Postby Catch-up » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:56 pm

And... Take 3! :wink:

The purpose of this thread is for people to post anything they may be selling, either directly or through an auction site, wanting to trade for something else, or are just plain giving away. Considering the nature of the forum, this is a prime spot for any Discworld stuff you'd like to part with, but does not need to be limited to that. We're all likely to share a lot of interests so other items are welcome. There are also a lot of crafty people out there who may want to sell their creations, not to mention some wonderful artists!

You can also post your wants here!

So, please only post here if you're selling/trading/giving away something. If you have a question or general comment about something posted here, please ask the seller through pm instead of posting it here.

And, take note, neither the moderators nor this website are responsible for any transactions that take place!
Catch-up

Postby Catch-up » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:11 pm

Free to a good home! I have two pins/badges from our library's banned books week. They're done up like an eye chart and read "Censorship causes blindness. READ!" And I have one Breaking Dawn (from the Twilight series) pin/badge, that reads "I was bitten by breaking dawn." If anyone's interested just pm me. :D
Catch-up

The mind of the Bogieman

Postby bogieman » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:34 am

Anyone interested in buying The Bogiman book

This book is full of poetry written by myself
See in to the innermost feelings of the
Bogieman
Just click on the book

Alternatively visit

The Bogieman

web site to read and listen to a selection of poems
old new and from the book.
bogieman

Postby Kade » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:28 pm

i have seen someone with their location in South Africa so i dont know if there is anyone else also in South Africa that may be interested - i have a free to good home a copy of the Wee Free Men - perfect condition (Dont worry, I have two)

Incidentally anyone from the UK that may be interested is welcome to it on condition that they fly me over - times dependant on and DW Events :lol: - obviously a joke but one day i will make it to an event or book signing or atleast i will be able to say that i spent a day on the continent! (oops... ummm... is there a penalty for digression)
I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.
If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
Kade

Postby Catch-up » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Please delete. :D
Last edited by Catch-up on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catch-up

Postby ColinEdwards » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:42 am

For all you romantics out there, I have designed some Valentines Day stamps and cards which are now for sale... here

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZlaernu1

pm me if you have any queries :D
When much is taken, something is returned.
ColinEdwards

Postby poohbcarrot » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:36 pm

I already have 6 uncorrected UK proofs. I want to buy more.

Does anyone have any they want to sell?

Edit; I now have 12
Last edited by poohbcarrot on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby TiannaStarfall » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:07 pm

I am happy to paint the new MicroArt Studios Discworld miniatures on a commission basis. Price includes removing all flash and mold-lines from the figure, washing to remove chemical residues from the molding process, assembling, priming, painting (base coats, washes, several layers of highlights and detailing) and varnishing (gloss for protection, followed by matt for a nice finish).

Will be happy to do custom colour schemes and bases.

Here are some examples:

To get the ball rolling contact me via my website, email or PM on this forum.

Be sure to mention your TerryPratchett forum username when you contact me to get the best deal I can offer - it works out about 10GBP per figure (this does not include the price of the figure, postage or PayPal surcharges, other forms of payment are also accepted for UK customers).
TiannaStarfall

Postby poohbcarrot » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:22 pm

GIVING AWAY

Colour copies of Theatre of Cruelty. Just pm me your address

BUYING

I'm trying to get a complete set of UK uncorrected proofs. If anyone has any uncorrected proofs of the following and wants to sell, send me a pm;

Equal Rites
Mort
Reaperman
Witches Abroad
Feet of Clay
Last Continent
Monstrous Regiment
Making Money
Moving Pictures

SELLING

As I've decided to collect UK proofs only, the following are for sale;

Complete set of 9 Discworld Diaries (2002 double signed)
Complete set of Innovation original comics (COM 1991 4 vols) (LF 1992 4 vols)
Graphic novels -Eric HB/Guards Guards HB/Mort comic (double signed)
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby The_Discworldaholic » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Very reluctantly im selling my very prized extremely rare 1 of 2 known spriral bound 4th adjusted text proof copies of Good omens Like i said i only know of one other so this is probably the most rarest copy of any Pratchett book you are going to see, ever. The other one i know of was brought for a 5 figure sum about 10 years ago so im looking for something similar to that price then, thats not taking into account of inflation lol, its hard to put a price on something this collectible and if the film ever gets made this is going to sky rocket the value even higher, so if your very interested drop me a message, we'll talk about price etc and i can do photos as required. Remember this is a once in a life time opertunity, it wont come round again.
The_Discworldaholic

Postby Catch-up » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:51 pm

Hi everyone! I've just listed the following on eBay:

Wintersmith US ARC
Wintersmith Slipcased/Signed edition #875/1000
Set of 5 pewter Clarecraft figures: Great A-tuin, Granny, Death, Death of Rats, Librarian

See them here.
Catch-up

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Blimey this thread took some finding!

What with Hogswatch, Xmas and all intervening holidays rapidly descending upon us and with me wanting to broadcast some private enterprise in order to swell the running away/kick the housemate out fund it's time I revealed my 'Del boy' side and show you all my shoddy commercial trinkets... Lubbly jubbly! :twisted:

Sooooo...

My 'professional' wares - are HERE with a variety of products from Tee shirts to cards to mugs in the following designs...

The Beach Collection

The African Collections

Image Image

...................................... Image

The Meadowheart Collection

Customisable seasonal greetings cards in these and new ranges coming soon! :wink:

For Lord of the Rings fans with same kind of range of gifts available in the DreamWorlds/Zazzle shop (all these products are original to me & inspired by Tolkien's work and the movie trilogy) HERE

And on DreamWorlds 'the site' shop - again a variety of products from Tee shirts to cards to mugs etc

Hurry whilst stocks last! :wink:
All these are sold through zazzle.co.uk with web outlets in the USA - Canada - Australia - New Zealand - Germany
So you can use the Diva or DreamWorlds stores in the site most local to you and save on shipping charges too!
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:13 pm

The LOTR/Dreamworld stuff is for fanboys/fangirls.

You make me a T-shirt with my signature on and I'll buy one. It must be black and the writing (white) a bit curly. :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:28 pm

:lol: You want a unique one then make it yourself smartypants - I'm not doing something that only 1 person would buy :P

That's very easy to do on Zazzle, just choose a tee shirt (or whatever) and then add an image or text (loads of typefaces and colours) and Bob Is Your Uncle - for a few Oz or NZ$ (or wherever's most convenient) :wink:

If you're set on being lazy I can put a scan of your signature on the site temporarily (my own not DreamWorlds) and you can use that for a period - I'll work out a subletting fee on a payment in kind basis :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:34 pm

poohcarrot wrote:The LOTR/Dreamworld stuff is for fanboys/fangirls.

You make me a T-shirt with my signature on and I'll buy one. It must be black and the writing (white) a bit curly. :lol:

Smarty pants LOL :twisted: :P
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Next

Return to Non-Discworld books