Whoops Vicar! Where Are My trousers? - Whowazzit Game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohcarrot » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:22 am

No. I'm going for a sulk in the Broken Drum and start a new topic. :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby deldaisy » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:07 pm

Oh poohsie woosie... don't sulk :D i knew Pip was a killer and tried not to let on (hence some of my idiotic comments) .... and yes you tried to cover up ..... but seriously..... even you wouldn't be game enough to call any of the women here a fool OR a clown. :D It HAD to be the boys.... we all knew that.

Besides, Sjoerd was so obvious that he barely needed to strip off and dance naked around Stonehenge singing: "I'm a killer! I'm a killer!" for us to guess. It wasn't my brothers who gave Sjoerd away... it was his Crossbow comment. :D

Dotsie: I remember the girl assissin in the cesspit too... one of my favourite scenes from Thud. And I had NO idea Dotsie was the protector!

.... don't know that I know any women IRL who would sign up for he Fools OR Clowns Guild...... date them YES but sign up? Nahhhh :D :D
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby raisindot » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:07 pm

poohcarrot wrote:No. I'm going for a sulk in the Broken Drum and start a new topic. :lol:

So...in other words, business as usual?

:)

J-I-B
raisindot

Postby poohcarrot » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:08 pm

Yep! :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:54 pm

poohcarrot wrote:You can see why I refuse to play this kind of game anymore. :roll:
And after this game (which I owed) why I refuse to organise another. :roll: It's not fun anymore. It just gets me annoyed. :twisted:

Once upon a time, people used to thank the person who organised it. Now people just attack them. :(

Primadonna - you thoroughly deserve THIS! Image

AND THIS!! Image

AND THIS!!! Image

AND THIS!!!! Image

AND THIS!!!!!

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
The winners of last month's Fight Thread Challenge Trophy (me & Wicked Woman) have decided that the person who inspired the Challenge and who also gave the most pathetic performance during the contest deserved the trophy. As your speciality is character assassination I am delighted to present this magnificent award to you for a sterling effort in narration throughout this game :D

Furthermore in recognition of your contributions in developing the game as a player on this board, I hereby grant you a lifetime exemption from having to narrate any future endeavours, as this appears to be too much of a burden on your natural tendencies and artistic heart. It seems a far, far better thing to ensure that your undoubted and primary talents in winding other people up, from a position of guilt, suspicion or complete cluelessness are more suitably directed into advancing the pleasure that so many of us in this, and other Guilds in Ankh-Morpork, take in this game of incisive wit and cutting intellect. Long may you, poohcarrot, master of the piss-take and lord of misrule, continue to be an exemplary and much-lauded exponent of the art of the Assassin, the Werewolf or well-organised crime :roll: 8)

YOU LOVE IT!!! Image

PS ~ Sorry if I've been a miserable cow in this one - I really AM not very well :wink:

PPS ~ I didn't really know with any depth of conviction that it was pip & Sjoerd until Day 3 although I was pretty sure Dotsie was the protector (for the wrong reason) after Night 1 :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Pooh, ta very much like. :)
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby The Mad Collector » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm

It was interesting following this as it developed. I still have no idea what was going on but it was interesting :D
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Previous

Return to Games