Whoops Vicar! Where Are My Trousers? - Support Thread

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Dotsie wrote:Don't we normally get told whether the bloated-to-death person was in fact a killer or not?

Like we're supposed to be interested? :roll: Yeah - dish Sir! :P
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby deldaisy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:20 pm

michelanCello wrote:Well... I'd say I'm sorry, Willem, but that'd be hypocrisy since I voted for you too, but still... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O7zZDNBKks :wink:

Still, Sir, I'm not so sure if this method was a fair and just way of deciding things... :P

Bay City Roooooooooooooollers!!!!! :D :D :D I had forgotten all about them! WOW.... everyone had some fashion item because of them ... tartan was huge!

Oh and WILLEM??? :cry:
:cry: so young...... death by exploding... so messy.

When I first read about the pineapple... I thought maybe... RAW pineapple... which of course is poisonous... causes BLOATING vomiting and diarrhea.
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Dotsie wrote:Don't we normally get told whether the bloated-to-death person was in fact a killer or not?

Willem was completely innocent and had no role to play

(Gold Star for Dotsie for pointing out that deliberate mistake.) :wink:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:13 pm

michelanCello wrote:Still, Sir, I'm not so sure if this method was a fair and just way of deciding things... :P

Your views have been noted and will be totally ignored and disregarded. :roll:

This is not a democracy!
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:18 pm

I'm perfectly happy with it thanks Sir - although I'm getting creeped out again now

*looks nervously over her shoulder kind of expecting the shade of Willem...* :shock: I'll just fetch my towel again then shall I?
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:27 am

Sir - does the questionner actually prevent the questionnee from performing any special task? Or is that just the protector?
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:10 pm

I checked on How to Mafia last night and it's only a roleblocker who can actually stop a kill by either protecting the target/victim OR by blocking a singleton killer - but both killers were likely in play last night as everyone posted yesterday I think... :roll:

Also... if the roleblocker chooses the other cop then they can't do their interview either - the protector blocks all the secret players, not just the players

Sir? :P
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:48 pm

Dotsie wrote:Sir - does the questionner actually prevent the questionnee from performing any special task? Or is that just the protector?

As I am in control of the game and it is I who assigned roles to people, it is I that the questioner questions regarding the innocence or guilt of another player. Therefore the Questioner doesn't block, only the protector blocks.

Therefore last night, the Protector succesfully blocked the killers kill.
poohcarrot

Postby deldaisy » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:55 pm

so NOW the protector knows the person who he/she protected WASN'T a killer......
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:11 pm

:lol: Told you so :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:13 pm

That is correct.

Also the killers know that the person they went after ISN'T the Protector.
Also the killers have an easy target next night because the same person can't be protected two nights in a row.

And to give all the newbies the complete picture, the Questioner either;

a. Knows someone who is innocent
b. Knows someone who is a killer
c. Knows nothing because they were the target of both the killers and the Protector, so had their power blocked. 8)
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:19 pm

Just so everyone knows I'm feeling really fragile with these ____ing meds so I can't realistically be around doing much except in the fight thread for a couple days although I'll look in when I'm up to it :oops: :wink:

:oops: although I might come in a mope for a bit for comic relief here and there :roll: 8)
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Whoops - we lost the Questioner!

Hey - but look on the bright side we still got our Protector... :D
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:25 pm

Unless they get killed tonight. :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:19 am

Yeah - but let's not be pessimistic. It might be me who finally gets it 8)
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games