Story About Discworld - Starring, The Fans of Terry Pratchet

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Cheery » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:42 am

Me too. I'm still thinking of what the watch would do next... I'm short of ideas. I guess Vimes would go and scream at someone...
Cheery

Postby Quark » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:50 am

I was thinking... the boy that gets taken along to the watch house... could he and the guy that nearly assassinated Skylux be the same person?
Just an idea. I have a half-formed thought on where this could go.
Quark

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:17 pm

I think I must bow out in here as I'm over-extended all over atm. Sorry about that but something has to give and if I don't cut down it's me who'll go under :roll:

With the project, are you OK with the big guy who knocked the door and Skylux down being part of the storyline for that? He could be a part of this crime network in Quirm that's trying to get started in A-M as well and wants to use the Drum as a centre of ops and the project storyline can be a rookie cop come to learn the ropes in A-M and then go back and help bust the crime ring there - it involved dragons :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Cheery » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Sounds good :D
But I'm a bit confused now: Are you going to use this story for the forum project, are you going to write one on your own or are you writing one over on Dreamworlds? :? :?: Sorry, I'm starting to loose track of this :lol:
Cheery

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:30 pm

:lol: not the only one losing the plot - what I'll do is re-write that scene from the muscleman's perspective and then tag it into the Quirm-based storyline where the AM Watch will be training someone from there. Might touch on other things you're doing in here as well as we go - cross fertilising :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Cheery » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Got it! :lol:

Good idea! Have you read the ideas about Hrun the barbarian in the project-thread? If not, do it NOW! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheery

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:28 pm

On it already :D
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Quark » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:11 am

Sounds great :D .
Quark

Postby madam » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 am

hey there *waves* please tell me if im incuring a beating with 1000 sporks if i ask this but is the part of lady M taken yet? (and if not can i play her)
madam

Postby Cheery » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:26 am

Hello, madam!

No, I don't think Lady M is taken yet, not sure though...

Of course we won't beat you with 1000 sporks! I'll just cut your knees off! :twisted: :lol: (that was a bad joke :oops: )
We'd be really happy if you joined in! If I'm honest, we need more people because the story doesn't go on. :)
Cheery

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Welcome to the site madam! :D
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Zephyr » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:31 pm

I have no idea what y'all are doing or where you are in the story, but I wanna be the rat! :D

:shock:

Literal rat.

:?

You stop that!

:lol:

I want to be the tap-dancing rat that skips across the screen/stage holding the signboards for Intermission and the next scene and Applause, etc. :lol:
Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit. -Seneca
Zephyr

Postby madam » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:53 pm

thanks tony and cheery :D

as for margo i figure i'll just post on the thread and then try and doge if somone comes along and kills me for stealing theyre character (ive had a check and dont think anyones bagsied her)

the rat idea sounds great by the way zephyr 8)
madam

Postby madam » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:33 pm

*looks around nervously for the spoon of death*

ok here goes:
(i assume we're using mostly character traits rather than our own)
Lady margolotta:

* rather intelligent with a side order of a manipulative
* cynical
* a blackribboner
* smokes like a chimmney
* capricious (when she thinks she can get away with it)
* small -ish (around 5'4) and pale with long dark hair and dainty hands .quite attractive if you like that sort of thing.
* is more than a little strange about the colour pink
* plays thud
* loves to irritate seraphine and assorted others via the word BATH and doggie (does the same with the ank morpork lot only without the bath)
* hates getting caught out
* has *significant pause* plans...
* occasionaly wears ridiculous outfits to disarm people (or possibly for the hell of it)
* is quite nice underneath it all,although she hates to admit it
* does not get on with Valentina Ariana for some totaly inexplicable reason that has absolutly nothing to do with a certain patrician. :roll: :)
madam

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:40 pm

:?: VA's not around just now, but may be back later in the month so make hay etc - Crys is Sally in the Watch but I think you know her so that ought to be OK :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games