- Quark will have to tell you his character as it's off-discworld and original to him (sorry Quark I know you did say but that may have been whilst Ponder was mired in real life)
Sally is the first Vampire in the Watch and also a 'spy' for Lady Margolotta in Uberwald (first appeared in Thud - if you didn't know this yet)
- if you didn't already do one can you let us know what characteristics of you is going into Sally (see what we did at the very start of the thread).
Valentina Ariana - is an original Discworld character made up by Lady V and is a Vampire with Werewolf heritage too. I think Lady V did a character study for us but I don't know when she'll be back on the forum and she hasn't posted as her character anyway yet (so she'll have to tag along when she gets back)
- what may work without being too prescriptive is an outline which is more or less what it says - we have a rough plan of what we want to do and where we want to do it, so presumably we're now
1. mostly heading away from the Broken Drum to UU (well Quark is) and that's where you are Ponder/Bursar, so that's one strand to follow as you two get together somehow with maybe something happening for you thrash out between you that requires Watch attention.
2. Sally is getting ready to leave the pub and presumably so will Cheery and maybe Gaspode too
3. we seem to want the some of the Watch in too, so that doesn't need too much organising if we don't mind a 'first come first served' option on the main cjharacters (or we can 'cast' or toss coins whatever
- Ponder over to you as you started the thread. We've abandoned the 2 sentence per post idea as people were finding that limiting aside from that I think what Cheery and others are not certain of how to play themselves and/or a main character but discuss that amongst yourselves.
I won't be able to get in here much until after Xmas now as I'm totally knackered and have too much travelling around to do with the housemate in hospital and my mum facing her 1st Xmas as a widow. I'm fine with whatever you all decide as to how we go on.