GUILDTY! the Ankh-Morpork Whodunnit Game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:31 pm

Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit wrote:Gawp,Gawp, Gawp!
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
User avatar
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit
Member
 
Posts: 3885
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:25 pm
Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:56 pm

I'd really like to believe Sjoerd... but the fact that he was laughing when he said I needn't fear him is not at all reassuring...

Anyway, why some of the known suspects (such as cols and TheL.) are not saying a word? WHERE ARE YOU?
User avatar
CrysaniaMajere
Member
 
Posts: 1863
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: italy-genova

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:19 pm

I think i'd like to:
VOTE FOR THELIBRARIAN
because here, on Ankh-Morpork, the most suspicious thing of all is when someone keeps out of the way...
they are still in the 'game', right? so one of them, or even both, could be the killer..
User avatar
CrysaniaMajere
Member
 
Posts: 1863
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: italy-genova

Postby Lady Vetinari » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:33 pm

GAWPER ANKH MORPORK

Heard about this strange flu going round? Hog Flu from Klatch! Everyone got it ... The Librarian might be one of them ... after all Sandy, who knows Fergie who knows Mrs. Whitlow - well ... she told me that the Librarian is terrible ill! But you never know ....
Who Watches The WatchMan?

Image
User avatar
Lady Vetinari
Member
 
Posts: 1028
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:17 pm
Location: Sator Square Patricians Palace Ankh Morpork

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:58 am

CrysaniaMajere wrote:... yes, that's right, just not now please? I want to live in peace you know, I didn't mean anything back there... please don't kill me...


Jan wrote:Additional Clues and Characters


If you look at the rules, Jan said there were additional clues in the list of characters. Also she said the two murderers have been given special instructions.

As already stated, Sjoerd's :wink: smiley looks like a man without an eye. Therefore he is Teatime, who also didn't have an eye. He was given the instruction to use this wink smiley when posting.

Now Mr Pin is famous for saying "...ing" all the time. What if the character playing Mr Pin was given special instructioins to use "..." when posting?

Both murderers would then be giving out their identity whenever they posted, laughing at the rest of us all the time.

If you look at the top post from CrysaniaMajere, you will see uses the "..." three times! She also uses it in ALL her other posts (5 in total).

Therefore Teatime is Sjoerd

And CrsaniaMajere is Mr Pin! 8)

...ing clever or wot? :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
User avatar
poohcarrot
Member
 
Posts: 10425
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!

Postby bikkit » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:12 am

Wasn't it tulip who said "...ing"
Image

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
User avatar
bikkit
Member
 
Posts: 1815
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 8:20 am
Location: Out of my mind- It's too dark and scary in there

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:01 am

BIKKIT - YES

ALL MORTALS - THE CLUES ARE SIMPLY THOSE GIVEN ABOUT THE 4 PROTAGONIST CHARACTERS AS WRITTEN. NO TRICKYNESS!** *WAGS BONY FINGER AT POOH*


** ALTHOUGH THIS ONLY APPLIES TO WOT I WROTE... I MUST YET AGAIN PONDER ON THE PERNICIOUSNESS OF HUMANS IT SEEMS - TEATIME & PIN (& INDEED THE WATCH LADY/APE) MAY WELL HAVE ELABORATED ON THE INSTRUCTIONS ISSUED :shock:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
User avatar
Jan Van Quirm
Member
 
Posts: 10620
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
Location: Dunheved, Kernow

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:15 am

bikkit wrote:Wasn't it tulip who said "...ing"


Shhh! Don't ruin a good theory! :D

Anyway Bikkit, you suspiciously seem to know a lot about Mr Pin.

It was you, wasn't it? :shock:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
User avatar
poohcarrot
Member
 
Posts: 10425
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:31 am

Jan Van Quirm wrote:** ALTHOUGH THIS ONLY APPLIES TO WOT I WROTE... I MUST YET AGAIN PONDER ON THE PERNICIOUSNESS OF HUMANS IT SEEMS - TEATIME & PIN (& INDEED THE WATCH LADY/APE) MAY WELL HAVE ELABORATED ON THE INSTRUCTIONS ISSUED :shock:


HAHA!

So therefore Cols isn't one of the murderers, so if we all vote for Cols, it makes no difference if she gets thrown in the clink! :P

Let's all vote for Cols.
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
User avatar
poohcarrot
Member
 
Posts: 10425
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:19 pm

I VOTE FOR COLS on the condition that Sjoerd (aka Murdering b*st*rd)) does likewise. If he votes for anyone else, my vote is for him :P
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
User avatar
poohcarrot
Member
 
Posts: 10425
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:23 pm

I vote for Cols as prime suspect because I don't want to go to jail :( And if Pooh votes for me I will :cry:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
User avatar
Sjoerd3000
Member
 
Posts: 8797
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 pm
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Everyone (except pooh) especially Sjoerd - other thread a.s.a.p.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
User avatar
Jan Van Quirm
Member
 
Posts: 10620
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
Location: Dunheved, Kernow

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:09 pm

I´m really reallly really innocent please believe me :(
and vote for Cols, if you vote for Cols I will send you a box of chocolates :wink:
(Is this allowed? hope it is :lol: )
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
User avatar
Sjoerd3000
Member
 
Posts: 8797
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 pm
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Postby Dotsie » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:47 am

I'm back! And I vote for cols. Chocolate, did you say?
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
User avatar
Dotsie
Member
 
Posts: 9413
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 am

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:35 am

yes big box, very big box of chocolates :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
User avatar
Sjoerd3000
Member
 
Posts: 8797
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 pm
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests