GUILDTY! the Ankh-Morpork Whodunnit Game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:23 pm

Whoops! :oops:
Sorry about that Sjoerd - yes I had taken your original vote in this round and added your last ones by mistake, but as Crysania has now come into your corner the score is now correct again... :roll:

Soooo - back to the polls :twisted:

Votes in thus far
Pooh ~ 1 for Bikkit; 2 for Crysania (done)
Sjoerd ~ 3 for pooh (done)
Dotsie ~ 1 for Bikkit; 1 for Crysania (done)
Crysania 1 for pooh (done)
Bikkit & ~ 3 remaining

Current ratings to go into safe custody
Crysania ~ 2 votes
pooh ~ 2 votes

Come on Bikkit! *tries to lure you in with a LEPHANT!*
Who appears to be eating all your BIKKITS! :shock:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:08 pm

You've anticipated me Jan, yes I'm done.

Pooh - I'm girlie because I'm a girl. My first vote was for Bikkit because she doesn't post very often, but my second was for Crysania because I'm actually happy to jump on any bandwagon that doesn't see me voted off. At this point though I wouldn't mind too much being killed :lol: At least it means someone's thinking of me, even if the thoughts aren't good ones!

And I never delete posts. Why would I? What do you have to hide that you would want to delete it? Especially in here. And since I had two votes left, why would it matter anyway?

But if bikkit doesn't vote your way, you have my sympathies :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby bikkit » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:02 pm

Oooh! l'phant! Sorry that i haven't been posting.

Crysania, you are the weakest link, goodbye

ie. I vote for you to go to prison.

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:46 pm

Thanks Ladies - Glad you like your LEPHANT Bikkit! :lol:

THE DAY PHASE IS NOW DONE AND DUSTED FOR VOTING

You may enjoy the dwindling daylight whilst you are still able - subject to previous player selections, Death will likely be stalking the streets shortly to dispatch the soul of the unfortunate the killers choose to target tonight.

With the outcome of the voting being set on the presses of the Ankh-Morpork Times as I type (yes I know it's Crysania but you'll have to wait a little longer before you see who you're really caught a leetle bit longer) the Night Phase will commence when the edition rolls out. :P

The Humble Pie needs to cool off a little too - I hope you're all hungry? :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:18 pm

NIGHT PHASE HAS NOW COMMENCED ~ do not post in this thread until the next Day Phase is announced.
You may post general queries in the other thread in the meantime

ANKH-MORPORK TIMES

More controversy in the Guild Murders Débâcle!

Lovely Arts and Crafts Guildslady Crysania Majere arrested ‘For Her Own Good’…

… that quote from Sergeant Fred Colon, 55, of the City Night Watch was overheard by our ever vigilant reporter Saccharissa Cripslock, as attractive and popular Performance Artist, Crysania Majere, 19, was led away in tears, still loudly protesting her innocence. When asked to comment further, Sgt. Colon declined to add to what he termed an ‘off the cuff’ statement and that further information would be forthcoming later from Capt. Carrot, 25, at Pseudopolis Yard.

Accordingly our reporter was there for the terse statement given by the Captain which is reported below verbatim -
“Thank you for coming here this evening. I have very little information to give you at this time as our investigations have taken a serious turn and so we have taken the unusual step of taking Miz Majere into custody as there are fears for her safety. She is currently helping us with enquiries that we hope to act upon immediately. For the time being Miz Majere will remain in custody until our investigation team have apprehended those responsible for the two guild killings."

When asked if Miz Majere was being detained as a suspect in the previous slayings of the alchemist Jan Van Quirm, 108, and bookbinder thelibrarian, 61, Capt. Carrot declined to comment. Our reporter then asked if there would be any announcements by the investigating officers in the near future, Carrot was a little more forthcoming and replied that it was hoped that their ‘top A man’ was close to making a breakthrough. When asked who the’ top A man’ was however, the Captain simply shook his head and returned to his office.

Well This Is A Turn Up And No Mistake!

Suspicion and anxiety now falls particularly upon
Dotsie
Sjoerd
Bikkit
poohcarrot

(1 Citizen; 1 Watch Officer; 2 Killers)

Will the 3 remaining people with special roles please PM their decisions to Jan a.s.a.p
Deadline is 23:00Hr (London) Weds 11th November
(if any of you have trouble meeting this date please let me know a.s.a.p)
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Lady Vetinari » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:59 pm

Oooh no someone else that was innocent has been arrested? That's NOT on!
Still two killers lose? Are we NEVER to be safe in our beds. I demand to know WHAT COMMANDER VIMES IS GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!
Who Watches The WatchMan?

Lady Vetinari

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:48 am

Dear Sjoerd

If I have a pact with someone, I NEVER break it!
If I have a pact with someone and they break it, then winning the game is no longer an option. I WILL HUNT THAT PERSON DOWN LIKE A DOG! I want revenge.
Let this be a lesson for the next game.

I really do hope you're innocent, because tonight you're on your own Mr Squirmy! I would rather protect a killer than a pact-breaker.

(Well, I didn't do badly in my first ever game. I got down to the last four, so I'm satisfied. :P )

Game over.

See you in hell! :twisted:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:19 am

Bring it on shorty :twisted:

(and btw you broke the pact :x )
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Dotsie » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:26 am

poohcarrot wrote:I really do hope you're innocent, because tonight you're on your own Mr Squirmy! I would rather protect a killer than a pact-breaker.

What's this supposed to mean? That you're the Librarian?
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:49 am

It was supposed to trick you into believing I'm the Librarian, but it didn't work.
(so much for last desperate million to one chances :( )

Congratulations to you and Sjoerd. :lol:

At least I won't have to shave my head and become a monk. :D

Yippee! I was third 8)
poohcarrot

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:04 pm

A man of my word.

poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:57 pm

:lol:

THE FICKLE FINGER OF FATE KNOWS NO FEAR OR FAVOUR - WHOEVER I TAKE TONIGHT ON THE DUTY WILL HAVE ACQUITTED THEMSELVES WITH HONOUR, NOTWITHSTANDING PACTS OR FACTS

MR. PIN, MR. TEATIME - PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR DECISION SOON. THE LONGER YOU TAKE THE MORE TIME THE LIBRARIAN HAS TO ALERT HIS WATCH COLLEAGUES AS TO WHOM HE WILL GUARD TONIGHT...
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:17 pm

*Looks at the 2 timers on his desk... looks at the clock - less than 2 hours to the deadline* :?

*Wonders if he should go and check out the 2 other lifetimers... decides on balance that he'll wait and accept one decision provided it's made by the deadline.* :(

*Starts to drum his finger bones on the desk and yells at Albert to start getting Binky ready...* 8)
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:08 pm

If the killers fail to contact Jan, I vote for instant disqualification from the game for both of them. :twisted:

However, even with only two innocent people left, I'm sure Sjoerd would find yet one more way to somehow make a complete dog's breakfast of everything. Probably while accidently killing me he would fall into the Ankh and drown. :roll:
poohcarrot

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:35 pm

....less than 30 minutes.
poohcarrot

PreviousNext

Return to Games