The game was quite a success and am running one next week. Some of the clues I used on the first one included things like:
1. Our very own Merchants Guild Tourist information kiosk in the ‘Maul’.
2. Money Trap Lane has the Black Bird Sweet shop, but we have this gem, upstairs (or escalator as the case may be) in a new(ish) Queenly Plaza
3. You can find plenty of unique items in this Locally Named Arcade. Upstairs, find the shop similar to Mitchell & Pearson’s map shop in Ankh
4. In Ankh Mr Sauron, Goldsmith, specialises in trophies and rings resizing. This place, in the HJ building, can ‘change’ your jewellery too.
5. Turn around for this clue. In Deaths Domain he is just the butler, but here he has a lane named after him. It has a great Tea Shop, tasty pasta and Asian delights. (look up for the name)
It was a great afternoon and I really recommend something similar to other social groups out there!