Guess the....

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Guess the....

Postby Tonyblack » Wed May 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Ghost wrote:predator 2

I don't think it's the correct answer :D

You're wrong . . .

It is the correct answer. :lol:
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
User avatar
Tonyblack
Site Admin
 
Posts: 30033
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
Location: Cardiff, Wales

Re: Guess the....

Postby Ghost » Wed May 29, 2013 3:05 pm

ha :D
dumb luck

film
3 words
first one
Image
Image
second one
Image
third one
Image
Just because you're sitting on an octopus doesn't make you king of the sea
User avatar
Ghost
Member
 
Posts: 4703
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:34 pm
Location: Blackcountry

Re: Guess the....

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed May 29, 2013 6:20 pm

A Teenage Werewolf
Last edited by Who's Wee Dug on Wed May 29, 2013 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
User avatar
Who's Wee Dug
Member
 
Posts: 16152
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland

Re: Guess the....

Postby Ghost » Wed May 29, 2013 6:21 pm

wrong 3 words
Just because you're sitting on an octopus doesn't make you king of the sea
User avatar
Ghost
Member
 
Posts: 4703
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:34 pm
Location: Blackcountry

Re: Guess the....

Postby Tonyblack » Wed May 29, 2013 6:42 pm

I know what it is (knowing the way Ghost thinks), but I'll give someone else the chance. ;)
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
User avatar
Tonyblack
Site Admin
 
Posts: 30033
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
Location: Cardiff, Wales

Re: Guess the....

Postby Ghost » Wed May 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:A Teenage Werewolf

still wrong
Just because you're sitting on an octopus doesn't make you king of the sea
User avatar
Ghost
Member
 
Posts: 4703
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:34 pm
Location: Blackcountry

Re: Guess the....

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed May 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
User avatar
Who's Wee Dug
Member
 
Posts: 16152
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland

Re: Guess the....

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed May 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Ghost wrote:
Who's Wee Dug wrote:A Teenage Werewolf

still wrong
I was wrong the 1st time I didn't submit it again. :lol:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
User avatar
Who's Wee Dug
Member
 
Posts: 16152
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland

Re: Guess the....

Postby Ghost » Wed May 29, 2013 7:00 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Who's Wee Dug wrote:A Teenage Werewolf

still wrong
I was wrong the 1st time I didn't submit it again. :lol:

ah but you edited it to include the a
Who's Wee Dug wrote:Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

and sorry better luck next time
Just because you're sitting on an octopus doesn't make you king of the sea
User avatar
Ghost
Member
 
Posts: 4703
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:34 pm
Location: Blackcountry

Re: Guess the....

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed May 29, 2013 7:02 pm

quote="Who's Wee Dug"]A Teenage Werewolf[/quote]
still wrong[/quote]I was wrong the 1st time I didn't submit it again. :lol:[/quote]
ah but you edited it to include the a
Who's Wee Dug wrote:Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

and sorry better luck next time[/quote]
I thought I had deleted that one. :doh:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
User avatar
Who's Wee Dug
Member
 
Posts: 16152
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland

Re: Guess the....

Postby Ghost » Wed May 29, 2013 7:04 pm

it's oh so easy just take a look at the pictures
Just because you're sitting on an octopus doesn't make you king of the sea
User avatar
Ghost
Member
 
Posts: 4703
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:34 pm
Location: Blackcountry

Re: Guess the....

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed May 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Ghost wrote:it's oh so easy just take a look at the pictures


Psychedelic Warlords: Hawkwind. :P
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
User avatar
Who's Wee Dug
Member
 
Posts: 16152
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland

Re: Guess the....

Postby Ghost » Wed May 29, 2013 7:15 pm

correct
Just because you're sitting on an octopus doesn't make you king of the sea
User avatar
Ghost
Member
 
Posts: 4703
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:34 pm
Location: Blackcountry

Re: Guess the....

Postby Tonyblack » Wed May 29, 2013 7:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Try Howl's Moving Castle, Dug. ;)
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
User avatar
Tonyblack
Site Admin
 
Posts: 30033
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
Location: Cardiff, Wales

Re: Guess the....

Postby Ghost » Wed May 29, 2013 7:23 pm

shush I was waiting for a reply from Dug
your turn Tony
Just because you're sitting on an octopus doesn't make you king of the sea
User avatar
Ghost
Member
 
Posts: 4703
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:34 pm
Location: Blackcountry

PreviousNext

Return to Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest