The Solstice Saskwidge Game Thread

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: The Solstice Saskwidge Game Thread

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:25 pm

GawpingmC wrote:Gee... difficult new rules :P

You're telling me - just as well I didn't have all the choices in 'cos it took ages to work out what happened there :whistle:

Also why I forgot to tell you all that you have until 10 pm (GMT) Friday 30th Dec to get your lynch votes in
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby jaeger » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:29 am

Dotsie wrote:Wow, that day phase was over pretty quick... not complaining or anything... but I was off crimbling! Soz meer ;)
Must have been some crimbling there Dotsie ! That was a night phase, this is tomorrow already :lol:

I'm just glad to have made it through the night. Good to see you back Meer, you luckyyyy luckyyyy 'player' :?: you :think: :shifty:

It's been way to quiet tho, so either some canny gamesmanship going on, or loadsa crimbling has occurred.

Back to square one and only day ones voting as a trend to look at. There seemed to be some rather keen voting for meer going on there :think:

Our Wizzardy "friend" is being a bit tight lipped :whistle: . So Monsignora Wizzard gets my vote . . . . . for the moment.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, naked, drunk and on fire screaming YEEHAAW ! . . . .
jaeger

Postby Willem » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:39 am

Sticking with Simstars!
Scientists are predicting the future will be much more futuristic than originally predicted
Willem

Postby Dotsie » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:12 am

This time I'll be voting for Angua
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby SimStars13 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Thus I shall stick with Willem
"Martin! I thought we sold you"

DFTBA
SimStars13

Postby WannabeAngua » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:36 pm

I was having problems deciding who to vote for, but Dotsie solved that for me ;) - my vote, for now, goes to Deacon Dotsie.
There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like installing smoke detectors in Hell.
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Quick early vote round-up and a blast up your reasoning faculties if you've been hitting the Xmas seasonings too hard :roll:

Deacon Dotsie - 1) Angelic Angua
Father Jaeger - 1) Monsignora Wizzard
Archimandrite Kin Arad - no vote
Monsignor Meerkat - no vote
Angelic (Wannabe) Angua - 1) Deacon Dotsie
Saintly Simstars - 1) Wassailing Willem
Wassailing Willem - 1) Saintly SimStars
Monsignora Wizzard - no vote

OK - so we're back to tit for tatting already which is as good a method of any, especially as we haven't actually lost anyone yet.. or have we?

Consider the nature of our baddies for a bit and how Meerkat's been let off the hook and why? The Auditors are very restricted in this as the only active power they have is dependant on liaising with Nuggan who takes twice as long as normal to kill someone... so that's why there was no night kill? :shifty: So tonight one of you is definitely dead with no reprieves and the Abbot isn't Meerkat anymore - so how did she come back? One of the active hidden roles may have made a significant discovery,but tonight they're have to abide by their last night's choices and only the Sweeper will be able to do some tidying around since the Auditors can only hope they strike lucky and find the new ickle Abbot again... :whistle:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby MrsWizzard » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Our "Angleic" Angua seems a bit suspiciously named. Sounds like a cover-up to me, so my vote goes to her 8-)
"Talk to the paw, mister, 'cos the whiskers don't want to know!!"
MrsWizzard

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:52 pm

:oops: Nothing should be read into your honorifics - they're completely random if not positively alliterative and the only inference you can draw from them is that they're vaguely spiritual in origin and nothing to do with the game designations... ;)

Also I made a slight boo-boo with the deadline in that I got the dates mixed up - we're still lynching at 10 pm on Friday but of course it's the 30th Dec not the 29th as I'd originally got it... :shifty:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby MrsWizzard » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:05 am

Oh, I know that. I just wanted a better reason for voting rather than closing my eyes and pointing to a random name on the screen :P
"Talk to the paw, mister, 'cos the whiskers don't want to know!!"
MrsWizzard

Postby WannabeAngua » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:16 am

Hmmm, you're not fooling me MrsWizzard. :naughty: I think you and deacon Dotsie have been sending each other some sinister messages during the night fase. :think:
There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like installing smoke detectors in Hell.
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Postby Dotsie » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:38 am

Hah! Tit-for-tat is a typical baddie reaction to being voted for :P Never have I been more convinced of your guilt! :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Kin Arad » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:27 pm

I shall vote for Dotsie
Sorry!! :pray:
“Wouldn’t that unplug your heating pad?”
Kin Arad

Postby jaeger » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Blimey, first it's as quiet as the proverbial grave . . . now the knives is out . . . tit fer tat . . . (can't stand tat mesen) . . . Talk of muddy the waters :shock: :roll:

:doh:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, naked, drunk and on fire screaming YEEHAAW ! . . . .
jaeger

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:17 pm

6 or 7 hours to go before we lynch somebody

Deacon Dotsie - 1) Angelic Angua
Father Jaeger - 1) Monsignora Wizzard
Archimandrite Kin Arad - 1) Deacon Dotsie
Monsignor Meerkat - no vote
Angelic (Wannabe) Angua - 1) Deacon Dotsie
Saintly Simstars - 1) Wassailing Willem
Wassailing Willem - 1) Saintly SimStars
Monsignora Wizzard - 1) Angelic Angua

That pesky Meerkat's off gallivanting again and it's head to head between WannabeAngua and Dotsie :shifty:
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games