WEREWOLF GAME THREAD! The Melting Unggue Pot...

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: WEREWOLF GAME THREAD! The Melting Unggue Pot...

Postby jaeger » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Not protecting ??? Pointing out that you did vote and for whooooom

I likes Sssneakin' . . .an' oi as nay fishys miss'us :naughty:

I''z sittin' 'ere in the boozer wii a swift arf 'a' root beer 'n' slipped arf a dollar in the music box an got this . . .

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, naked, drunk and on fire screaming YEEHAAW ! . . . .
jaeger

Postby michelanCello » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:10 pm

Dotsie wrote:I'm thinking that mC and Sjoerd are looking as guilty as a couple of guilty things here, just look at their voting patterns...hmm. Whoever their third is is maintaining a low profile, in order to draw away suspicion.

If I were still alive, I'd be voting for mC about now, since she already has a vote.

Suspicious? Moi? :shock: Just looking at the odds: I guess Jan picked the roles at random: how likely is it that both Sjoerd and I get to be killers? I can't speak for Sjoerd, of course, but all I can say that there's still 7 of us, 3 of whom are killers... this time we really should vote a werewolf off, otherwise it'll go really bad on all of us... :?
But, to prove that I'm not in co-orporation with Sjoerd at all, I'll post my third and last vote for Willem, who's been very quiet lately...keeping our head down, aren't we, hm, Willem?
Last edited by michelanCello on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:11 pm

jaeger wrote:
Jan Van Quirm wrote:
pip wrote:HMMM. Team work vote or just Sjoerd being Sjoerd :think: :think:

The latter - 'cos he's such a softie? :roll: :P TRUST NO ONE... :shifty:
WannbeAngua - no vote yet
;)

Oh Oh ! Referee . . . L00K at the post above yours :geek: . . . . :mrgreen:

Whoa! :shock: :roll: Look at the posting times - 3 mins between us and I didn't check the latest posts so sue me... ;)

As for Sjoerd being a softie - that has nothing to do with THIS game... :whistle:

OK - Day 2 vote roundup #2

DaveC - 1) Pip
Jaeger - 1) Willem
mC - 1) Pip; 2) Dave; 3) Willem
Pip - 1) Jaeger; 2) mC
Sjoerd - 1) Dave; 2) Pip
WannbeAngua - 1) Willem
Willem - 1, 2 & 3) WannabeAngua

And to clarify yes you can dispose of your votes in any way of pattern you wish - I tend to do a triple vote when I'm either too confused to choose and use a pin regardless of debate -OR - I'm sure of what I'm doing... :character-cartman:
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:14 pm

I wanted to change my vote to Willem but that would look too suspicious now :think:

Last vote is for Dave! :twisted:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby jaeger » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Day 2 vote roundup #2

DaveC - 1) Pip
Jaeger - 1) Willem
Pip - 1) Jaeger; 2) mC
Sjoerd - 1) Dave; 2) Pip
WannbeAngua - 1) Willem

And to clarify yes you can dispose of your votes in any way of pattern you wish - I tend to do a triple vote when I'm either too confused to choose and use a pin regardless of debate -OR - I'm sure of what I'm doing... :character-cartman:

OK, so now I'm kerfuddled Image . . . does that mean WbA now has 3 votes or 1 very strong & definate vote against :shifty:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, naked, drunk and on fire screaming YEEHAAW ! . . . .
jaeger

Postby WannabeAngua » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:30 pm

jaeger wrote:

DaveC - 1) Pip
Jaeger - 1) Willem
Pip - 1) Jaeger; 2) mC
Sjoerd - 1) Dave; 2) Pip
WannbeAngua - 1) Willem

OK, so now I'm kerfuddled Image . . . does that mean WbA now has 3 votes or 1 very strong & definate vote against :shifty:

Now I'm scared! Is that really what it means, or is it simply that he gave me one vote and threw away his chances to change his mind?
There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like installing smoke detectors in Hell.
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Postby Dotsie » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:I wanted to change my vote to Willem but that would look too suspicious now :think:

Last vote is for Dave! :twisted:

Last minute voting for someone without any other votes?

The killers are Sjoerd, mC, and Dave :P
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby WannabeAngua » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:39 pm

I wont change my vote this round either. Willem, who's now suspisiously quite (is that the correct use of suspisiously btw?) gave me three votes just because I've named myself after a good werewolf :(
There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like installing smoke detectors in Hell.
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Postby michelanCello » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:42 pm

jaeger wrote:

DaveC - 1) Pip
Jaeger - 1) Willem
Pip - 1) Jaeger; 2) mC
Sjoerd - 1) Dave; 2) Pip
WannbeAngua - 1) Willem

Wannabe has one vote, but Willem can't vote anymore....
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:49 pm

:lol: I love this game! :angelic-red:

It's still one vote per person. Willem has simply used up all his voting options on Wannabe - only the last vote counts. The extra 2 votes are there to be used or not as you wish depending on how you want to play your cards - cagey or bluff etc.

Not all werewolf games let you change your mind and so you only get one lynch vote. Because this is on a forum and you need people to come in and post to get an idea of how the land lies, we do a 3 vote option so people can take on board new info, or misinformation, with the last vote made being the one that counts towards the lynch (which is why I've bolded the last choice against your names).

Using all your votes on 1 person is a statement vote if you like - ask yourself why someone would do that... :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby WannabeAngua » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote::lol: I love this game! :angelic-red:

It's still one vote per person. Willem has simply used up all his voting options on Wannabe - only the last vote counts. The extra 2 votes are there to be used or not as you wish depending on how you want to play your cards - cagey or bluff etc.

Not all werewolf games let you change your mind and so you only get one lynch vote. Because this is on a forum and you need people to come in and post to get an idea of how the land lies, we do a 3 vote option so people can take on board new info, or misinformation, with the last vote made being the one that counts towards the lynch (which is why I've bolded the last choice against your names).

Using all your votes on 1 person is a statement vote if you like - ask yourself why someone would do that... :lol:

It's quite obvious to me, he's trying to direct the attention away from himself. Sneakysneaksneak :naughty:
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Postby jaeger » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:13 pm

M'innocent :confusion-shrug: :angelic-green:

However. Looks like even if I put the shovel down and back away slowly someone's gonna think I'm as guilty as sin :snooty:

Meanwhile "muttly" is sitting in the background sniggering isn't (s)he , _ _ _ _ _ _ ? Hmmm :think:
jaeger

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:23 pm

I'm not howling with the pack! :violin:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby jaeger » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:41 pm

jaeger

Postby Dotsie » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:50 pm

:lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

PreviousNext

Return to Games