WEREWOLF GAME THREAD! The Melting Unggue Pot...

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: WEREWOLF GAME THREAD! The Melting Unggue Pot...

Postby WannabeAngua » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:30 am

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Voting round-up #2

DaveC - 1) Dotsie
Dotsie - 1) Jaeger
Emberella - 1) Pip
Jaeger - 1) Kin Arad
Kin Arad - 1) Sjoerd
mC - 1) Willem
Pip - 1) Emberella
Sjoerd - 1) Willem; 2) Dotsie
WannbeAngua - none yet
Willem - 1) mC; 2) Jaeger

Still several hours to go so time for WannabeAngua to show up and vote a bit. :dance:

I'm not going to be around on here now until mid-afternoon tomorrow, but I will be here to close down this day phase by 5 pm as planned. You do not have to use all your votes up - I will take your last vote as the final one so as things stand atm we have a tie between Dotsie and Jaeger with 2 votes each. The situation could of course change in the meantime - in fact I expect it to... :twisted:

Who's being particularly annoying by their absence, or with their irrational accusations, or just completely delusional - remember the werewolves know each other, so they're already eying up their first victim for the night phase and have a fair chance of bagging one of your hunters or your Igor protection in this round as well. Watch your back and who might be watching you watching... :eusa-shifty:

Would it help if I said trust no one...? :angelic-innocent:

Oh no, I'm last to vote?? Did not mean for that to happen, it's been crazy busy a few days now and almost impossible to get access to the computer at home - I appologize for having been an annoying absentee :oops:

Anyway, who to vote for now that I'm finally here.....
My first vote goes to Kin Arad (sorry Kin, it was a closing of eyes and pointing thing).
There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like installing smoke detectors in Hell.
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Postby pip » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:39 am

Votes are a bit spread out. As usual Dotsie is getting picked on early . I think i'm rightin thinking three people have two votes each so it could be interesting. This could go right down to 5pm today depending on how people use there other votes.
To shake it up I'll switch to Dave for my second vote . :D
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Kin Arad » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:31 am

my second vote goes to Willem - i think he's acting a bit suspicious :think:
“Wouldn’t that unplug your heating pad?”
Kin Arad

Postby Dotsie » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Ouch, sorry Kin, but you should have saved yourself by voting for me or Jaeger. So, I have to do the only thing I can and save myself. I vote for Kin Arad.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Kin Arad » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:29 pm

So I'm out, unless I switch my vote Dotsie or Jaeger, and nothing else happens, then it will be 50/50...tough choice, seeing as they BOTH VOTED FOR ME!!! :evil: ;)
Kin Arad

Postby Kin Arad » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Ok I'm running out of time so i'll do an ip-dip-doo......My final vote is for Jaeger!! :?
Kin Arad

Postby jaeger » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Thaarrr be a STORM a coming :o Image

Oh dear me thinks I may be a gonner :| .. .. Image
Last edited by jaeger on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, naked, drunk and on fire screaming YEEHAAW ! . . . .
jaeger

Postby Kin Arad » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Don't worry - if it's down to chance...well, luck's rarely on my side :cry: :P
Kin Arad

Postby pip » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:15 pm

crazy.a tir :shock:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:26 pm

Final voting round-up...

DaveC - 1) Dotsie
Dotsie - 1) Jaeger; 2) Kin Arad
Emberella - 1) Pip
Jaeger - 1) Kin Arad
Kin Arad - 1) Sjoerd; 2) Willem
mC - 1) Willem
Pip - 1) Emberella; 2) Dave
Sjoerd - 1) Willem; 2) Dotsie
WannbeAngua - 1) Kin Arad
Willem - 1) mC; 2) Jaeger

... very cagey voting with nobody using them all up for once - what a cautious lot you Bonkers are! :scared-whoa:

As the dark and stormy afternoon ebbed seamlessly (but noisily) into a dark and stormy night the good citizens of Bonk got out the extra pitchy pitch for the torches (it being raining with the storm and winds etc :shifty: ) and set off in dutiful and persistent pursuit of new boy in town Kin Arad on the basis that she'd got the 'bad' bean in her Hogswatch soup. Regrettably they didn't find out until she slipped and fell off the cliff into the raging torrent from the slippery slopes of Mount Bonk that poor ole Kin was absolutely and utterly innocent...

Kin - unlucky! They're a rotten heartless lot. You're welcome to stick around to haunt them in a gawping capacity ;)

So, as night falls and wolves (some of them part timers so to speak :angelic-red: ) begin to howl gleefully, the sun sinsk on Day One and this Thread is now closed for posting until the next Day Phase begins at 5 p.m. 1st December (GMT) or all PMs are received (whichever is later).

You can still apologise to the shade of Kin Arad in the Werewolf Night Chat thread and have a jolly good ponder over what your tactics might be looking like tomorrow morning, not to mention who's still breathing after the werewolves run amok tonight.

Serafina, Dee, Igor, Sally and Mr Nutt - please PM me with your night choices when you've decided what they are :twisted:

No more posting in this game thread until I re-open the next day phase please.
Regulars who ignore this warning will be docked 1 vote in the next round (subject to survival... :P ) :romance-ballandchain:
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:14 am

And the sun rose... :pray:
but in Bonk not one, but two people failed to achieve the same feat... :scared-ghostface:
Mr. Nutt arrived at Lady Margalotta's chateau to find the place in uproar with Igors all over the kitchen trying to do a patch up job with Igorina's spare parts that hadn't been chewed too badly... :character-jason:

Meanwhile in a Vampire Night Club there'd been a drive-by shooting and poor Sally von Humpedig had got staked on her own stakeout! :character-blues:

Today is not a good day for the surviving citizen's of Bonk. Emberella and Dotsie are no more... :crying-blue:

Some things for you survivors to consider...
1) The werewolves get one kill and you should be able to tell which one that was...
2) the other killer was not a member of the werewolf faction
3) it is entirely possible that neither of the cops were/are getting reliable information - of sorts.

Lovely Lady corpses - sorry that your choices (if you managed to get them in within the time it took your slayers to get you) were in vain... :confusion-shrug:

Day 2 has commenced and you may now post and vote for the next lynch which will close for nominations on Sunday 4th December at 5pm GMT
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:45 am

*wooooooooohhhhh*
If the villagers are lynching both day and night, surely that means that there are in fact a minimum of 4 killers? Bloody hell.

Is the chewed Igorina the same Igor that was one of the cops?
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Willem » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Mr. Nutt arrived at Lady Margalotta's chateau to find the place in uproar with Igors all over the kitchen trying to do a patch up job with Igorina's spare parts that hadn't been chewed too badly...

Meanwhile in a Vampire Night Club there'd been a drive-by shooting and poor Sally von Humpedig had got staked on her own stakeout!

So from this I gather that Igorina (who was not assigned a special role in the narrative?) was killed by werewolves, and Sally (the investigator?) was somehow also killed but we're not exactly sure how, except that is wasn't by werewolf since then they'd have two night kills which would be a bit overpowered. You mentioned vigilantes being in this game so it's likely that Sally's target is a/the vigilante.

You mention choiceS by the dead ladies. Intriguing. Sally of course had a choice in investigation targets, but this Igorina, what choice could she have had?
Scientists are predicting the future will be much more futuristic than originally predicted
Willem

Postby WannabeAngua » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:49 pm

So now it's 7 players left and three (possibly four) of those are killers?? :shock:
I do not like the odds. Will be taking a very sharp pencil with me to bed from now on :D
There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like installing smoke detectors in Hell.
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Postby DaveC » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Who knows who they could be? :whistle:
Adventures of a Film Geek - My Blog

Check out my short film!

"Dude, this thing claims I have mail. Dude, now I'm reading it."
This Is...
DaveC

PreviousNext

Return to Games