WEREWOLF GAME THREAD! The Melting Unggue Pot...

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: WEREWOLF GAME THREAD! The Melting Unggue Pot...

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:34 pm

First vote is for Willem! Because he voted for mC :twisted:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Willem » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:41 pm

The Dutch are turning on each other! Don't make me make you regret voting for me you guys :naughty:
Scientists are predicting the future will be much more futuristic than originally predicted
Willem

Postby pip » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Play nice :roll:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:13 pm

Nice?!!!!! :lol: This is dog eat wolf! Carpe Jugulam... don't they have wood choppers up in Uberwald? :character-jason:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby jaeger » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Oooohh Willem's getting punchy
Time to tool up :icon-twisted:
Image or Image
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, naked, drunk and on fire screaming YEEHAAW ! . . . .
jaeger

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:42 pm

There you are - told you noobs it's easy to pick up on the spirit of this game :text-baaa: :ugeek:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby pip » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Quicker than i managed anyway :lol:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby jaeger » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:35 pm

:shifty: Ever get the feeling your being watched ? Image :shifty:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, naked, drunk and on fire screaming YEEHAAW ! . . . .
jaeger

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Big Brother? :o Run away! :animals-dogrun:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Willem » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Second vote for Jaeger - better take him out before he starts axe-ing nasty questions...
Scientists are predicting the future will be much more futuristic than originally predicted
Willem

Postby Emberella » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 pm

I shall vote for pip.

Though I have no idea what this means. :?
Emberella

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Emberella wrote:I shall vote for pip.

Though I have no idea what this means. :?

:) The vote is to eliminate one person (by angry lynch mob) at the end of the day phase - you're aiming to catch one of the werewolves, but of course the werewolves are just in there stirring things, knowing that they're going to get a citizen whatever happens come nightfall. If they're really lucky they might get one of the hunters out on the lynch which means the odds shorten in their favour during each phase of the game, unless the citizens get lucky in the day phase voting...

The first day phase with a full complement of players is always a lottery and really everyone except the werewolves are playing blind, because the hunters are working alone at this point, so only the wolves have a sure target in that anyone that's not them is fair game and, if they're lucky, a key opponent might be out of the reckoning because everyone picks on them :P

For this reason it's always a good idea to get out and post in the 1st round even if you don't know what to do, because keeping quiet, whilst not suspicious in itself, means people might think you're trying to keep out of sight for a reason... :scared-eek:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:36 pm

I'm changing my vote to Dotsie! :twisted:
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Voting round-up #2

DaveC - 1) Dotsie
Dotsie - 1) Jaeger
Emberella - 1) Pip
Jaeger - 1) Kin Arad
Kin Arad - 1) Sjoerd
mC - 1) Willem
Pip - 1) Emberella
Sjoerd - 1) Willem; 2) Dotsie
WannbeAngua - none yet
Willem - 1) mC; 2) Jaeger

Still several hours to go so time for WannabeAngua to show up and vote a bit. :dance:

I'm not going to be around on here now until mid-afternoon tomorrow, but I will be here to close down this day phase by 5 pm as planned. You do not have to use all your votes up - I will take your last vote as the final one so as things stand atm we have a tie between Dotsie and Jaeger with 2 votes each. The situation could of course change in the meantime - in fact I expect it to... :twisted:

Who's being particularly annoying by their absence, or with their irrational accusations, or just completely delusional - remember the werewolves know each other, so they're already eying up their first victim for the night phase and have a fair chance of bagging one of your hunters or your Igor protection in this round as well. Watch your back and who might be watching you watching... :eusa-shifty:

Would it help if I said trust no one...? :angelic-innocent:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby jaeger » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:26 pm

Oooohh Willem Me thinketh thou dost protest to loudly

Just because I likes to keep a sharp eye, and a sharper axe. Tsk Tsk Tsk . . . .
Is this really a time to panic :confusion-shrug: and make . . . snap . . . decisions ?

I mean . . . while you're watching and pointing the finger at me ......................

Who knows what's sneaking up behind you ? Image
jaeger

PreviousNext

Return to Games