Postby Tonyblack » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:56 pm

If you stay in the shop long enough it might materialize in A-M. :D
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby LilMaibe » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:33 am

that's what i'm hoping for.
LilMaibe

Postby Ragdoll » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 pm

LilMaibe wrote:Started playing...still in tutorial area.... is it normal that there's a cabbage follwoing you?

LOL!
Try pet it or kick it. you can also eat it.
And yes, it appear to all players when starting out although not sure if they changed the terms for it.
Ragdoll

Postby LilMaibe » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:56 pm

Ragdoll wrote:
LilMaibe wrote:Started playing...still in tutorial area.... is it normal that there's a cabbage follwoing you?

LOL!
Try pet it or kick it. you can also eat it.
And yes, it appear to all players when starting out although not sure if they changed the terms for it.

Yep, it did. And as my character is a wizard I can also conjure them up for other players (Gods, if that game would be an MMORPG like WoW wizards would get SPAMMED to cast that one :shock: )
LilMaibe

Postby LilMaibe » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Should stay away form water... drowned twice already. Last time been asked why me char's wearing sea-green lace panties (I play a male)
LilMaibe

Postby Harry Blue5 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:39 am

I tried it a while ago, but I couldn't really get into it. I think I broke the game by messing around with the camera or something.

I might try it again soon. I wonder what class to choose...

EDIT: Just played. After a bit of confusion with nothing happening, I decided to attack the womble for no reason, who grumbled at me as I went to sleep and completely forgot about the incident.
Harry Blue5

Previous

Return to Games