City Watch Whodunnit

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby archerinwood » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:34 pm

You, on the other hand, are adamant we keep the long day. Is this because so many people have voted for you and you want to give them time to change their votes because you are the infiltrator.
Please help by looking at my discworld stamp trading list: http://www.discworldstamps.co.uk/forum/ ... 80#p612380
archerinwood

Postby meerkat » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:44 pm

But Archer is a newbie to these games! Capt wouldn't have given him a mjor role, would he?
Just a meerkat from The Effing Forest
meerkat

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Nobody voted for me until I agreed with Dotsie that we were closing down too soon - and all I said was that a long day phase was advisable so everyone had a chance to get in and vote.

This game's unusual already because everyone's come in earlier than normal, even though we have more people signed up - quick's good, but not in our experience on past games over a weekend :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:08 pm

meerkat wrote:But Archer is a newbie to these games! Capt wouldn't have given him a mjor role, would he?

Captain's a newbie to these games too, so wouldn't follow what we do necessarily (hence the v. short day phase). So I think anyone's fair game!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby archerinwood » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:09 pm

OK. I am sorry for my comment, because I didn't know how long the games usually are. :oops:
Please help by looking at my discworld stamp trading list: http://www.discworldstamps.co.uk/forum/ ... 80#p612380
archerinwood

Postby Dotsie » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:13 pm

Flinging accusations around is acceptable behaviour, you don't need to apologise. Anyway, I was more Adam Ant than Jano :wink:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby deldaisy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:16 pm

archerinwood wrote:OK. I am sorry for my comment, because I didn't know how long the games usually are. :oops:

Go right ahead and put the cat amongst the pidgeons hun :D
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby SimStars13 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:00 pm

I'm going to change my vote to Pip because he has the same ammounts of votes as I do (at least he did...) and because I really want to stay alive :)
"Martin! I thought we sold you"

DFTBA
SimStars13

Postby deldaisy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Hey Sims.... I gotta ask.... your sig..... you won something in 2010? I can't make it out. Can you please explain. Winning something is good!
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby captainmeme » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Heh heh heh, I'm glad the ending day's tommorow instead of today. This is getting intresting.

The closing time for votes (THIS WILL NOT CHANGE) is 16:00 Sunday.

Anyhow, just informing everyone of the state of the votes:

Simstars has 3 votes.
Dotsie has 2 votes.
Jan has 2 votes.
Pip has 1 vote.
Meerkat has 1 vote.
Albatross!
captainmeme

Postby Willem » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:12 pm

That's 16:00 UK time? Do you have daylight savings time this weekend too right?

I'll be at my sister&nieces combined birthday tomorrow so I probably won't get any more votes in anyways, but it's good to be clear about these things :)
Scientists are predicting the future will be much more futuristic than originally predicted
Willem

Postby captainmeme » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Oh, yes, sorry I forgot about that. It's UK time.
Albatross!
captainmeme

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:11 pm

UK goes forward by 1 hour tonight yes Willem - I hate this time of year! :evil:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby captainmeme » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:54 pm

What...? I didn't know that... Oh well, it's going to be about 16:00 then. I hate time changes...
Albatross!
captainmeme

Postby SimStars13 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:28 pm

I really don't want to go :( :( I'm going to wait till about 3pm tommorow to cast my lat vote then...

Del - the thing in my signature is for NaNoWriMo 2010. It stands for National Novel Writing Month, and is run every November. People from all across the globe sign up to the website and try to write a 50,000 word novel... in November :) Interestingly, the story i wrote was about zombies! (the other one is a nerdfighter project)
"Martin! I thought we sold you"

DFTBA
SimStars13

PreviousNext

Return to Games