City Watch Whodunnit

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby captainmeme » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:58 pm

I'm finishing it this evening to give others a chance to tactically vote too :lol:
Albatross!
captainmeme

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Yep I agree that it's too soon to close the voting today (but I'm not changing my 2nd vote)

Cap'n - I've spoiled this lot rotten so we have a system of having up to 3 votes throughout each day phase just so we mess around with each others heads rather throroughly. It can mean people get lazy about coming in but it makes for a lot more speculation which is most of the fun part after all :wink:
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby captainmeme » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Okay... I'm changing the rules under your advice. You can change your vote three times and I'll close it tommorrow afternoon.
Albatross!
captainmeme

Postby archerinwood » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:06 pm

I'll change mine to dotsie too to even up the scores. Sorry but I like things to be fair.
Last edited by archerinwood on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please help by looking at my discworld stamp trading list: http://www.discworldstamps.co.uk/forum/ ... 80#p612380
archerinwood

Postby meerkat » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Ok, I'll change my vote. DOTSIE, Dotsie hasn't really been throwing her handbag about in this round!
Just a meerkat from The Effing Forest
meerkat

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:06 pm

:twisted: Now I could get vicious and remind you that I also said that the posting does get pretty quiet around here of a weekend (with those people who have a life doing stuff away from the pooter :wink: ) and say that's still a bit early - but as we've all posted/voted at least once I'm happy with tomorrow as a deadline 8)
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:07 pm

captainmeme wrote:Okay... I'm changing the rules under your advice. You can change your vote three times and I'll close it tommorrow afternoon.

No, monday! Stop changing your mind all the time!

And I vote for Jan. Can't believe I felt sorry for her. She's clearly an infiltrator :P
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:08 pm

PS - my 3rd and final vote is for Meerkat! ROFLMAO :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby archerinwood » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote::twisted: Now I could get vicious and remind you that I also said that the posting does get pretty quiet around here of a weekend (with those people who have a life doing stuff away from the pooter :wink: ) and say that's still a bit early - but as we've all posted/voted at least once I'm happy with tomorrow as a deadline 8)

What about those of us who don't have a life? :lol:
Please help by looking at my discworld stamp trading list: http://www.discworldstamps.co.uk/forum/ ... 80#p612380
archerinwood

Postby meerkat » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:09 pm

archerinwood wrote:I'll change mine to dotsie too to even up the scores. Sorry but I like things to be fair.

Put Dotsie in BOLD, if you want to vote for her. 8) [/b]
meerkat

Postby Dotsie » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:09 pm

meerkat wrote:Ok, I'll change my vote. DOTSIE, Dotsie hasn't really been throwing her handbag about in this round!

This round has been 5 minutes long :P

I don't mind if I go. I looked after you all last time. Just remember that when you're stuck with the killers :twisted:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby meerkat » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Ok Jan, I suppose this is retaliation for when I voted you off (Igor)? I can take it! *runs away and cries*
meerkat

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:11 pm

I vote for Jan to keep it interesting :P
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby archerinwood » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:18 pm

I think that allowing us until this evening was a good idea, because that will shorten the game.
archerinwood

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:21 pm

My work is done - except to say that longer day phases are very wearing on the nerves of infiltrators... they like to keep things short so people can't ask too many questions - archer! Image
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games