Thanks to everyone who took part in the Treasure Hunt. I’m sorry if I made it too difficult. At one stage I thought I’d made it too easy, but it’s hard to judge when you are posting the clues.
1. The answer to the first clue was ‘Mrs. Cake’
and the link was hidden behind a picture of a pie.
2. The second clue (that Del managed to share with everyone) is in my signature. The answer was Leonard of Quirm.
3. Senior Wrangler
was the third clue. I hid the link to that one (by means of revenge) in Del’s quote.
The funny thing was that she quoted that quote and didn't notice that she’s posted the link again.
4. This next one was somewhat sneaky and was in two parts. The answer was Jason Ogg
. The first part of it was in this post
The link takes you to another site I admin, where you should have found this message:
The link was in fact hidden behind the first two smileys.
5. I felt a bit guilty about the last one, so I tried to make Andrè
a bit easier. The link is behind my homepage button in all my posts.
6. The next clue for Boddony
was a simple case of hiding a link in a post. You can find it in this post
7. Jeremy Clockson
was the next clue. I posted it in the Treasure Hunt thread here, behind the smileys
8. I thought the next one might be too easy as it was hidden behind a plain link.
The link I posted didn't go to the Wiki on the NATO Phonetic Alphabet though, it went to Old Mother Dismass
9. I thought this one was a dead giveaway. The link was Tolliver Groat
and it was behind the picture of Tolliver Groat here.
10. And finally, Ptaclusp
was the link found here