Whoops Vicar! Where Are My trousers? - Whowazzit Game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby michelanCello » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:00 pm

*comes along running*
I'm... huh... pff... here... here I am... Sorry I'm late...

Just to continue the tradition - my first vote goes to Willem :P
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Coo! Everybody showed up this time! Image

Well this time I'm not voting for myself, just whoever's posted the least *hopes it's poisondot! :twisted: *

now who's that gonna be...? :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby pip » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:30 pm

IS this like real classes where i can pretend to be awake. :D
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Sure why not? Make the most of it - it'll get noisier after this night phase and the gloves are really off when we're down to 6 :lol:

Sir - may we have a voting round-up when you're next about please? As we're only 29hrs & 20 mins away from the close of Day 1 8)
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby pip » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Just read my Assassins year book and changed my mind on the sleeping thing. :shock: :shock: :shock:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby raisindot » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:So Mr. Poisondot how do you know I'm going to need protecting? :lol:

I don't know, Ms. Jan the Killer. Frankly, I still don't know how the hell this protection thing works, since Ser keeps changing the rules and shutting things down just when things start getting interesting.

When someone gets voted out of the pool, does the Protector then get to toss this person right back in? Or does the protector only get to protect those killed by the killer(s)?

Let's see if you can answer this one in less than your usual 2,000 words. :D
raisindot

Postby SimStars13 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Well, since I've probably posted the least, even though I don't think she's a killer, I'm voting for Jan
"Martin! I thought we sold you"

DFTBA
SimStars13

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:30 pm

OK - Protector stats

S/he cannot protect themselves :roll:
S/he chooses 1 person per night (after each day rounds vote-off) to protect
S/he cannot choose the same person to protect 2 nights running
If s/he chooses a person with secret role that person will be prevented from fulfilling their role for that night - this is called 'blocking' for several reasons and can have a positive or negative effect for the innocents

Hope this helps, although it might attract some unwelcome attention... :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:17 pm

pip wrote:mind games gone quiet. well with dotsie being the one with world domination onm the mind i vote for her :D

Interesting... so what you're saying is, you don't want to win? World domination is what the winner gets, and you don't want it - so is your guilty conscience stopping you from wanting to succeed? You're self-sabotaging, I have to figure out why.

Hmmm.

But I will hold off from voting for you just yet as you get a goldish star for not saying that Andy Gray didn't do anything wrong :lol: When I hear it, I try to rise above it... I am a leaf on the wind... I am filled with light, etc etc.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby raisindot » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:OK - Protector stats

S/he cannot protect themselves :roll:
S/he chooses 1 person per night (after each day rounds vote-off) to protect
S/he cannot choose the same person to protect 2 nights running
If s/he chooses a person with secret role that person will be prevented from fulfilling their role for that night - this is called 'blocking' for several reasons and can have a positive or negative effect for the innocents

How refreshingly brief! Ser should give you a gold star for exercising such restraint! :D

So, in other words, if it looks like we're going to vote you off the island before the first night happens, the protector can then, during the night phase, either act to keep whom she or he believes to be an innocent (or a non-killer role player) from being killed...or she or he can act to restore the yadda yadda yadda to the game?

Tough choice. :wink:
raisindot

Postby Dotsie » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:31 pm

No-one gets protected from being voted off. You get voted off, you go. Protection works in the night phase only.

No-one gets protected from the yadda yadda yadda either :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:21 pm

If somone is voted off they are killed. There is no way to bring them back to life. And no polyjuice potion because that's a different author. :D
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:05 am

Like Dotsie says :)

Same as always - the vote offs are the authorised inhumations and all the remaining secret roles are out at night (as we have 4 un-roled players and 4 with secret roles we might only have 3 after the vote unlikely though that may seem... :o ) and the killer(s) will choose their illegal corpse from the 7 people left.

Sim - you can count as well as me :wink: I think at present you may have posted 50% more than several other people actually - remember you have some more votes to put up - that'll help your posting along as well! :wink:

I'll toss a coin to decide in the event of a draw unless someone pointedly appeals more at this stage and/or looks too dangerous/idiotic to keep in :D
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:42 am

Voting Update

Sjoerd the Sword - 1 vote Jan
Kill 'em Willem - 1 vote mC
Jan the Quirm Strangler - 1 vote Simstars, 2 vote Dot-C
Decapitating Dot-C - Not voted
Poisondot - 3 votes Jan
Sim-Shuriken-Stars - 1 vote Jan
mC the Impaler - 1 vote Willem
pip..pip..pip..BOOM - 1 vote Jan, 2 vote Dot-C
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby raisindot » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:57 am

poohcarrot wrote:If somone is voted off they are killed. There is no way to bring them back to life. And no polyjuice potion because that's a different author. :D

Ah! Got it. I think.

Empower by this knowledge, my final vote for Jan the Yadda Yadda Killer still stands.

:)
raisindot

PreviousNext

Return to Games