Whoops Vicar! Where Are My trousers? - Whowazzit Game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby deldaisy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:28 pm

Yeah WHO
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:
poohcarrot wrote:
Sjoerd3000 wrote:I might as well give up now. I said I never wanted to be a killer :lol:

Pip and me must have been the worst killers ever :lol:

Can I go back to the Fools Guild now? :wink:

The thing is Sjoerd, if the Protector hadn't blocked your first kill on the Questioner, you would have probably won! :P

You were unlucky. :(

Yes we were unlucky NOT inept :P

No, you were 10% unlucky and 90% inept. :lol:

There will be an awards ceremony soon where everything will be revealed and the FIVE people who passed the exam will be named. :P
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Will there be speeches? :D
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:52 pm

Marry nuncle, be Sjoerd the front end of an ass? Verily nay.
Marry nuncle, be Sjoerd the back end of an ass? Verily nay
Prithee sire, then Sjoerd must be NO END OF AN ASS!
(Fools' Guild Approved Joke #3)

So Sjord, take your cap, your bells and your bladder onna stick and bugger off back to the Fools' Guild where you belong. :lol:

Good day boys and girls. It gives me great pleasure to stand before you and congratulate the five people who successfully passed the Entrance Examination for the MA course. :P

Firstly mC. A cakewalk. With Sjoerd as a killer she was never in any danger whatsoever. :roll:

Secondly Simstars. For a newbie she coped admirably. Her "sea of geniuses" line was without doubt the funniest line of the whole exam. :lol:

Thirdly Jano. She passed without even trying. Usually when she tries, she's crap and always loses. :roll:

Fourthly Dotise. What can I say? She single-handedly won the game, and in the process saved the lives of Poisondot, Simstars and her own. She has already been awarded a Diamond Star for excellence above and beyond the call of duty (first one ever awarded). Further good news for her is that she was so impressive that she has also smashed the Assassin Guild's glass ceiling and will be the first ever female headboy...er...Headwimmin. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Fifthly, a special scholarship has been awarded to Gawper Del for spotting Sjoerd's slip of the tongue when he admitted he was a killer. As she lives in XXXX, a map has been sent to her giving instructions on how to find the Assassins Guild in Ankh-Morpork. :shock:

And let's not forget poor Willem and Poisondot who both proved to be more entertaining and funny dead than when alive. :lol:

Finally, a big thank you to the Fools' and Clowns' Guild for providing the most inept, most bumbling, crappest killers ever in the history of this game. :lol:

So on your feet and let's sing the Guild anthem (which we share with the Alchemists' Guild)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_I4ylzbrTE

That will be all. Class dismissed. 8)

*A Poohcarrot Production (2011). All rights are reserved - that includes you too, Transworld! :twisted:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby deldaisy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:09 pm

*stands*

In all honesty I KNEW Pip was a killer when Sir accidently sent me a pm when I decided not to play due to other commitments and he had to replace me with Pip. And I swore not to tell.

It was easy after that... I have five brothers... you could always tell when they were in cahouts with each other.... Pip.. Sjoerd... all that playful slapping and buddy stuff stood out like dog's .... paws.

And Pooh? You slipped up the worst.... two men in the game and you tell us the killers were fools and clowns???? It HAD to be the MEN. And no amount of denying it after that could sway us wimmen into believing anything else.

Brilliant "colour" commentary Willem and Poisondot.
Sims: Watch this one... she knows more than she lets on.
mC: Would you have killed Sjoerd if you were a killer?

Loved reading the deductions of Jan and Dotsie... I am still lost with this game.... well not THIS game... this one was easier than Murder In The Dark with 5 year olds :D :D

Voice of 5 yr old Soerd: I'm going to kill you! I'm going to kill you!
Voice of 5 yr old Pip: Wait for me Soerd! Wait for me!
:D :D :D
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Willem » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:36 pm

I still stand by my theorising about Raisin revealing his info by the way. Since he was the first night target, the killers and the protectors already knew what he knew. He might as well have shared it with the rest of the innocent clan. He pm'd me he didn't want to gawp though :)
Willem

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:40 pm

:lol: :lol:

Well at least I survived :wink: I can go back to my old job at the Fools guild now :P
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:07 pm

:lol: And I begged Dotsie not to bother protecting me :roll: :P

Cur wrote:Thirdly Jano. She passed without even trying. Usually when she tries, she's crap and always loses.

May I respectfully remind Cur about the Werewolf game when I also successfully protected/blocked Crys the only killer playing on the 1st night, that you (the Questioner) was sooooooo certain that the killers were Kladivo (right) and Tina (wrong) because she gave up her place in the game, 'cos she was overwhelmed at getting a kill role, we then completely blundered our way to victory under the entirely wrong premise that Crys was innocent until you'd questioned just about everyone else still in the game :roll:

The only time I did 'try' and failed was because somehow we ended up with you and Dotsie both being told you were Jason Ogg :roll: and the narrator accidently telling us who'd been 'protected' (possibly by both protectors) so we had to abandon the game as an official draw anyway because too many people were compromised :lol: I did however have Sjoerd as my killing partner that time as well, so that game was a walking disaster from the outset :lol:

Image Well played everyone - still say we should have had a starter body though as it does concentrate the mind far better! 8)
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:22 pm

This was fun! I was dying to heckle more, but I was trying to keep my head down a bit :wink: So thanks to Willem for some stellar heckling :lol:

I agree that the banter between pip & Sjoerd was a dead giveaway, also when pip acted a bit scared about possibly being targetted - I've done that myself :P It only works once!

But did no-one notice that me & Sim were the only ones who didn't vote for Raisindot on the second day? That's why she got protected, so I thought the boys must have worked out that I must be the protector. But then they tried to vote Sim off the next day! That was daft, they should have been all over me. But the rest was just bad luck :wink:

Woo hoo, no glass ceiling! :D
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:26 pm

I didn't notice that :P
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Dotsie » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:35 pm

I made a spreadsheet :oops: I take school very seriously! :lol:
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Dotsie wrote:I made a spreadsheet :oops: I take school very seriously! :lol:

Swot! :wink: Still - you deserved to win if you went about it with that much dedication :lol:

SimStars - being a total innocent is the hardest thing to be in these games 'cos you really have no reference points at all and, unless the cops share info in some manner, then it's v. hard to gauge what the hell's happening as you can see the theory but not the facts :P

mC - if pip hadn't turned out to be Pipolino you'd have been in so much trouble now by posting Brightman & Bocelli! :lol: The possibility of a Bonnie and Clyde situation was really bugging me and I was almost halfway convinced that you were the protector and Sjoerd had been telegraphing his choices to you if pip had turned out innocent :P
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby pip » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:06 pm

ah well. I enjoyed it all. We live (and die) and learn.
Definitely in for the next one where i will hopefully be more competent in my role :lol:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Dotsie wrote:I made a spreadsheet :oops: I take school very seriously! :lol:

good idea :P Thanks for the tip :wink:
Sjoerd3000

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Can't you get enough of these Whowazzit games? Register on Dreamworlds and play Werewolf! :) We need at least 2 more players, so please, please sign up :wink:

http://www.dream-worlds.net/forum/forum ... sp?TID=785
Sjoerd3000

PreviousNext

Return to Games