Whoops Vicar! Where Are My trousers? - Whowazzit Game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Dotsie » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:10 am

:oops: Sorry Sir. But please don't cancel the exam, I love exams! :lol:

One thing to Jan - if you really are innocent (and I've never heard you protest this much when you weren't), why would we want to vote you off? The innocents want to win! We'll be trying our luck getting one of them. And if you were protected last night (which seems likely but not definite), you might well get bumped off tonight anyway. So that would be a wasted vote :wink: But we'll miss you! :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby pip » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:30 am

so don't vote for jan then Dotsie :?: :?:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:37 am

I´m very sorry, sir. But I never wanted to be an Assassin. I always wanted to be a lumberjack! :P
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby pip » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:41 am

Yep , That tunes in my bloody head for the day. :lol:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Willem » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:45 am

I think the current situation is:
Jan used 2 votes, currently on Sjoerd
Sjoerd used 2, currently on Simstars
Pip used 1 on Simstars
MC used all votes on Pip
Dotsie used 1 on Pip
Sim used 1 on Pip
So Pip is close to getting the boot.

No math in this post, just some gut feelings.

If I should guess who the killers are at this moment, I'd say Sjoerd and Pip. Why, you ask?
- Sjoerd saying 'moi? I never done nuffin! ' Means he did do something!
- The 'Yes, shouldn´t we be using crossbows instead?' comment that was nicely caught by Del. That slip of the tongue makes him pretty suspicious.
- Sjoerd's been slapping Pip to make it look like they're not associated.
- the killers are inept meaning they're probably men.

Furthermore:
- I'm inclined to believe in Jan's innocence by the general feel of her posts.
- Im inclined to believe MC's innocence by her using up all her votes on Pip already. The killers need to use their votes carefully at this point for maximum influence on the outcome this round.
- Can't really say anything about SimStars on account of a relatively low number of posts.
- Dotsie hasn't really said anything incriminating either.

So if I still were alive (thanks again guys!) I'd stick with voting for Pip .
Willem

Postby pip » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:48 am

Women can be inept too. :lol:
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:58 am

There are 4 women and two men left and everyone (with one exception) has been inept. :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby pip » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:24 am

so more women have beenh inept than men. :lol:
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Dotsie » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:57 am

Except the two men who let themselves get voted off :P

pip wrote:so don't vote for jan then Dotsie :?: :?:

I pretty sure I didn't... but I'm telling Jan why that is.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby raisindot » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Dotsie wrote:Except the two men who let themselves get voted off :P

(Drops termite poop on Dotsie's head.)

:D

J-I-B
raisindot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Sir's got a point - no one is covering themselves in glory in here - I've been suicidal from the outset and, with one narrow squeak I've been exceptionally inept at getting myself killed OR voted off, even when I outright ask to be, but I'm feeling a bit better, despite the yaddy yaddy yada - which is more in the nature of thinking out loud rather than completely pure rubbish... :roll: :P

I'm taking no more notice of the dead, not even the questioner as he didn't get too involved aside from nagging me and thinking because I've been talking so much I must be doing it to wrong foot you all. Well I haven't - it's all as I'm saying and the reason I'm saying I'm innocent and putting myself on the line of fire for vote off and/or night kill (because I'm not on tip top form and as usual this game is very draining :oops: ) has at least meant that we've only lost 2 people at this point and the killers have been completely thwarted...

We've only lost 2 people at this point ! Sir is not being kind to us! At this point, if we innocents really were inept then there'd only be 4 people left in and the killers would be on the verge of victory! So up yours Cur! :evil:

Anyway I now have a theory which I'm only prepared to share with the protector who does still need to stay undercover for now, but we must see to the voting first...

My last vote as he's ahead on points at this stage and the killers know who's innocent anyway -
is going to pip

pip now has 2 last votes against him (mine and mC's) and so he can still be saved by anyone who's interested in keeping him in the game if people still with votes change to someone else - once again it's use them or lose them folks!

To the 3 people who know I'm innocent. The game doesn't just get played on the board, but I know bluffs can be made. :evil: Mr/Ms Protector you're coming to the point where you'll have to think of your own skin ahead of the other innocents because you hold the balance of power - you need help and the Questioner is now out of the question. You don't have to figure it all out yourself. Talk to the person you know can't harm you, before night falls, even if it's too late... :wink: Killers - I'm here. Do I still serve any useful purpose in keeping in the frame as a possible threatener with a terrible bluffing habit - because if I am then Cur's absolutely right - you're both pathetic and more - cowards! :twisted:

The other 2 people who are still thoroughly muddled. The protector and the threateners have been lucky in different ways. The former in blocking the kills and the latter in avoiding a vote off and that could of course mean it could be me. Jeff's loss is a blow but it's still 4 v 2 in ours, the innocents favour. I don't know anything for sure so I'm keeping this suspicion to myself until night's over and we see what we're like when we're down to 4 tomorrow - we'll only be 5 if we're v. lucky or the threateners wimp out because it really doesn't matter whether I get killed tonight or not - except that you'll then know the truth and that will go against the threateners because I'll either be proved honest OR we'll have struck lucky and got one of them in this vote off...

Pip - I'm not sure if you're a killer or not and it's too late for me to change my vote now, which is why I've got most of my suspicions out in the open, especially my message to the protector. ATM you have most 'last' votes and so at present you're the easiest person to get rid of. I'm gambling with myself and with you so no hard feelings if you turn out innocent and my abject apologies if you're the protector (because I'm not).

If I had been voting on my hunches then I would have stuck with Sjoerd purely because he's been voting for me most and of course he's as likely to be a killer as you are for all I know.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby SimStars13 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Hmm, I'll think I will join Mc and Jan and use my last two votes for pip. I honestly believe that he is working with Sjored to try and 'kill' us all! I will see you tomorrow (hopefully)
"Martin! I thought we sold you"

DFTBA
SimStars13

Postby Dotsie » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:23 pm

I vote for pip
I vote for pip

Bye pip - I really hope you're a killer, or we're screwed :lol:
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Dotsie wrote:I vote for pip
I vote for pip

Bye pip - I really hope you're a killer, or we're screwed :lol:

That's it then - for better or worse it was fun playing with you pipster, even if you turn out to have been an utter wuss :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby pip » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:00 pm

i guess its time to say goodbye to all. You have been a pleasure all round. An assassin knows the dignity of a fair inhumation and i bow to you all. I shall depart with style 8) :D 8)
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

PreviousNext

Return to Games