Whoops Vicar! Where Are My trousers? - Whowazzit Game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Dotsie wrote:And so the blathering starts :lol:

Of course! It's all we have for now. :twisted:

We can play mind games all we like - until we start eliminating we have no clues until the odds start going down with the first true killings, so in the 1st vote off it hardly matters at all who goes as it all helps.

The killers' night phase choice is more telling than the 1st vote off of course (unless we get really lucky) and from there on in we can make the better-formed 'guesses' and, hopefully, our cops start to gather their info and can begin to steer the voting. :wink: In this 1st round only the killers can do that so let's see who's advocating what more realistically here. Just remember this isn't roleplay and even if it was it would really stupid of the killers to make up stuff like for instance...

pip wrote:I vote for jan . I never trusted her. She looks at us all a little funny :? .

Like I say - daft. Unless it's a bluff of course but then why would pip need to do that if we already know he's daft? :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby pip » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:34 pm

I'm daft . :shock:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Isn't that better than mild & inferior? :lol: :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby raisindot » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:45 am

I feel like this is deja vu all over

I feel like this is deja vu all over

But...because the yadda yadda yadda never seems to stop I'm voting like I did the first time.

Vote 1: Jan the Killer
Vote 2: Jan the Killer
Vote 3: Jan the Killer

If only to put her our of our misery.

Doesn't matter, though, because someone will 'protect' her and she'll be right back to the yadda yadda yadda all over again.

:D

J-I-B
raisindot

Postby pip » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:09 am

Not sure Jan. I'll have a think over it. :? :?
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:18 pm

I thought I was being reasonably quiet this time! :P But someone's gotta keep you chaps entertained - seeing as how we have no handy corpse to scrap over... :P

So Mr. Poisondot how do you know I'm going to need protecting? :lol:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby pip » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:59 pm

mind games gone quiet. well with dotsie being the one with world domination onm the mind i vote for her :D
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:01 pm

:roll: You're supposed to say I vote for Dotsie in bold so everyone knows. :roll:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby pip » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:05 pm

I VOTE FOR DOTSIE

Better . :lol:
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:24 pm

and remember you can change your mind twice :wink:

C'mon guys who haven't even been in (much) yet - only 36 hours (or so) to go here and my next and final vote will go to anyone who's not shown up and/or or has posted least - no passengers even if you're a cop! :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:28 pm

I'm going to award pip the first gold star of the game for making his selection easy for me to read. :lol:

Actually, I'm going to award Dotsie one too, for pointing out my sexist remark about "Dark Lords". :P
poohcarrot

Postby pip » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:35 pm

poohcarrot wrote:I'm going to award pip the first gold star of the game for making his selection easy for me to read. :lol:

Actually, I'm going to award Dotsie one too, for pointing out my sexist remark about "Dark Lords". :P

if a woman can be a linesman surely they can be a dark lord :lol:
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Her decision for Torres first goal was spot on. Those two sexist gits have been suspended. I listen to the Premier games in japanese coz I don't want to listen to Andy Gray :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby pip » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:51 pm

poohcarrot wrote:Her decision for Torres first goal was spot on. Those two sexist gits have been suspended. I listen to the Premier games in japanese coz I don't want to listen to Andy Gray :lol:

Cos he's an everton twat as well. She was more than capable and the two plonkers sounded like cavemen. Great call for the goal . Note the crowd gave her no stick for the game.
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:56 pm

:roll:

I don't mind being a Dark Lord as such - I've been a Dark Eyeball too and that was fuuuuuuuuuunnnnn! :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games