ASSASSINS GAME (TAKE II) - SIGN UPS

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby pip » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:38 pm

can i sign up this time.
missed the last start up all together.
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby michelanCello » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:13 pm

All right, maybe I was just hallucinating it, but I recalled that Jan said in some posts earlier that she won't join this game unless someone asks her, but I can't find it anymore... :?
Anyway, maybe it's worth a try - Jan, don't you want to join us too?
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby deldaisy » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Jan said:
For example we could all have showed up at our Masterclass and Dr. Black, (the tutor who should have been taking the course) could have been lying face down on the desk with a knife in his back and Cur there to take over from him and used that death as our kick start? Because we weren't starting with a ready made corpse there was little point to the first lottery of a vote off, as no one had yet been killed - rather than inhumed. So I was bloody well inhumed for no reason at all by you bunch of b*strds which is why I kept whining on about dignity and honour so much!

See thats where I got completely LOST! I thought thats how it would go too.... we find a body and it all takes off from there.... so when you got "killed" I had NO idea how that happened.

And what does the Questioner do?
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:14 pm

mC - it's OK I'm in and I think Dotsie is too so we're up to 7 again at least

I offered to run it for pooh as that's easier (for me just now) but he's got his teeth into it now and gods knows what he's got up his sleeve this time so I'm playing unless something awful happens and I get a strange reaction with my new tabs that I start on Weds. :D

OK - Questioner 'questions' :wink: Basically they can take someone into custody and the runner will confirm whether they're innocent or a killer, one or the other, so they can't discover each other that way (if the Questioner calls in the Protector then they just get an innocent result (pooh thought I'd mucked up when he questioned me and I was protector and we had a massive row 'cos I thought he might be a killer and wouldn't trust him and it all came out that he knew I was innocent because he'd questioned me, but hadn't realised I was his 'unknown' partner so then it made finding the killers easier, except one of them wasn't about at all - Kladivo and I'd blocked Crys who was his co-killer and we got a no kill situation. Pooh had another bright idea that it was Tina and we got ourselves into a knot for a bit, while Dotsie laughed like a drain :lol:

'Tis a wonderful game, but the 1st rounds psychic basically which is why no shows really get on my nerves... :P
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby michelanCello » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:mC - it's OK I'm in and I think Dotsie is too so we're up to 7 again at least

:D :D
Listen.
michelanCello

Postby Willem » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:27 am

Does the person who gets questioned get told they've been questioned? I'm guessing not, the questioner probably slips them some Forget-Me-Now-pills afterwards to leave no trail.
Willem

Postby Dotsie » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:55 am

That's right. You might know you were if someone suddenly seems to know a lot about you...

I'm in.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Willem » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:40 am

Tally of who's signed up, alfabetically (see, it's not all numbers with me! I can do letters too!):

Dotsie
Jan
Michelancello
Pip
Raisindot
Simstars
Sjoerd
Willem
Willem

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:30 pm

We're doing well! Where is Cur... :shock:

I haven't strangled him I promise! :lol: We have been talking a little and he may need to take a break too for a short time for several reasons. These games are hard to hold together (far worse than playing actually ) so it might be that we need to postpone for a short time while stuff calms down in other places, not just on here. :?

He hasn't made up his mind about that yet but no doubt he'll be here later to let us know when we can get going :D

Yes he will! I'm nagging him like mad :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby pip » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:54 pm

He did say something about a week break to recover his darkside.
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby michelanCello » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:16 pm

To be quite honest, postponing sounds good for me (and possibly Sjoerd, although I can't speak for him of course... :wink: ) 'Course I think we could manage even if it wasn't postponed but I won't complain if it will :wink: ... Not too long, of course... a week or something... :P
Listen.
michelanCello

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:07 pm

A week sounds about OK yeah :D

I'll nag him some more to come in and confirm :lol:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:15 pm

I pm'd him and he ignored me. What a princess :roll: :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:55 pm

michelanCello wrote:To be quite honest, postponing sounds good for me (and possibly Sjoerd, although I can't speak for him of course... :wink: ) 'Course I think we could manage even if it wasn't postponed but I won't complain if it will :wink: ... Not too long, of course... a week or something... :P

It sounds good to me too :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:22 pm

Princess Poohpie has spoken - HERE

We start on Jan 24 :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games