Assassins Whowozzit Game - ABANDONED!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby deldaisy » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:57 am

Dotsie wrote:Plus, it is her birthday after all - she'll have better things to do than entertain a bunch of old fogies :wink:

So Bikkit isn't dead..... just dead DRUNK huh?
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Dotsie » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Well I don't think bikkit is at drinking age yet.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:48 pm

And that affects her drinking how? :lol: She's still a young whipper-snapper - couple of years until she's legal (for public alcohol consumption anyway) :P

I guess it's the usual pooh sneaky adaptations in here - are we getting a 'start off' corpse or not Sir? :roll:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:20 pm

No, you are not getting a corpse. You don't need one. :roll:

It's a competitive entrance exam. There are two nominated killers but they won't start killing until after the first day (unless they are blocked).
The innocents have to find the killers, or the killers have to kill all the innocents. Whoever is left qualifies for the MA course. :P
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby michelanCello » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:39 pm

All right, I vote vor Willem, because he voted for me, and because he was it last time too and because I don't have much to do anyway(already done my "Painfully-and-slow-killing-poisons and how to use them" homework...)
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby Dotsie » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:46 pm

If it's competitive, doesn't that mean the rest of us are too wishy-washy to be assassins anyway? Shouldn't we all be trying to do each other in?
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Willem » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Story/RP-wise I think we're voting for 'who took Del's tweezers' this day round. Murdering each other's all well and good, but we can't have any students stealing. We're gentlepeople! My monocle fell out of my eye, that's how surprised I was at hearing the news of the missing tweezers!
Willem

Postby michelanCello » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Yeah, finally something exciting! I mean, every day the same: knives, poisons, be quick, etc, etc... Tweezers are something new! :D
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby deldaisy » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:14 pm

I will have you know they are very EXPENSIVE tweezers. They are very PRECISE tweezers! Even my children know from birth they are NOT to touch MY tweezers on pain of death.

Thats why I suspected the teen. That's why I suspect Dotsie and Jan wouldn't touch them ( knowing how important a hairless chin is to a woman of a certain age). But mC and Bikkit I can see stealing them to do thier eyebrows.... Sjoerd I can see stealing them because he has become more aware of his feminine side since admitting to his cross-dressing fetish though I suspect he was in my shoe closet head down arse up when the tweezers were stolen.

Hmmmmm Willem has been screaming IT ISN'T ME since his first post!
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Dotsie wrote:If it's competitive, doesn't that mean the rest of us are too wishy-washy to be assassins anyway? Shouldn't we all be trying to do each other in?

No, because this will teach you to think like an assassin. You will have to get into the minds of the killers and see what they will do. And there are times when you will be sent out in pairs to inhume a target, so this is good practice at teamwork. 8)

(of course I'm not making any of this up as I go along) :D
poohcarrot

Postby raisindot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:34 pm

I still think the killer is Jan. Here's why.

We must assume that Sir is pulling the puppet strings behind all of this.

We know that Sir and Jan are always sniping at each other in publicly, but, behind closed doors, they always work together as a team.

But because Jan is an expert in these kinds of scenarios, and has the controlling nature of a Victorian schoolmarm, we might assume that she is consciously throwing her imagined authority in order potray herself as our collective 'babysitter,' rather than as a young-eater.

This is exactly the kind of nefarious conspiracy that Sir, with Jan doing his bidding, would create to deflect our suspicion from her. A classic ploy!

:D
raisindot

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Dotsie wrote:If it's competitive, doesn't that mean the rest of us are too wishy-washy to be assassins anyway? Shouldn't we all be trying to do each other in?
After long and careful thought about this comment, I'd like to give the first Gold Star of the competition to Decapitating Dotsie. An excellent point. :P Obviously we can't let your talents go to waste.

So the first person who gets voted off (if it's not Dotsie) will be inhumed BY Dotsie. From then on it will be alphabetical order for inhuming the voted-offers. :D
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:22 pm

:roll: Well that pulls the rug out of Poisondot's magnificent :roll: :roll: :roll: deconstructions vis a vis any terms of co-operative covert ops between myself and Cur (pronounced Sir :P ).

Vote #2 all of us (like last time he ran this)

Vote #3 pooh - or me if that's not allowable Oops! I just accidently nail-gonned Del's tweezers right through me cochlea and into me left hemisphere. There goes me motor skills! Durr! :twisted:

I'm ready for my inhumation now Mr De Kille Image

If we're all out to kill each other then Cur hasn't bothered appointing any cops or killers and so this game's f*cked, as are we all, whether or not Cur's been PMing us.

Remind me why we don't attempt to RP in this again? Image
I'll admit I got one or two since we started - a PM that is, but it wasn't about the actual game.

TOP TIP for newbies - if you think we're all killers (and we are of course but have been told not do so within the class) then how do you deduct who are the official killers? Trust no one, especially Cur. :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Edited.
Last edited by poohcarrot on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:TOP TIP for newbies - if you think we're all killers (and we are of course, but have been told not do so within the class) then how do you deduct who are the official killers? Trust no one, especially Cur. :twisted:

Whoops! My bad! :oops: He didn't say that at all did he :lol: OK so if there's no specific bar against killing each other then our best bet is to test whether there are any officially appointed killers by resisting the urge to actually be open about killing each other in the day (vote-off) phases aside from voting by the usual means of mouthing off and outrageous accusations.

I've voided my own voting deliberately so I've none left anyway and set up my own elimination to save some time - IF we'd had a handy student corpse to play with then I wouldn't be saying all this as that is generally needed to trigger the elimination arguments - no stiff, ergo no cops, no killers necessary, whatever Cur says... 8)
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games