Assassins Whowozzit Game - ABANDONED!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby deldaisy » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Dotsie wrote:
deldaisy wrote:What if the person MOST expert in germs (on the end of the tweezers... keep up) (DOTS) was in cahoots with the master of poisons (Poisondot) and they put a lethal mix of germs and poison on the end of the tweezers and left them lying casually around until someone stepped on them....

I'm a decapitator - do you have any idea how long it takes to decapitate someone with a pair of tweezers? Flipping ages!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO......
You ADMIT you HAVE at some time decapitated someone with a pair of tweezers!!!!! Hence the "flipping ages!!!!!"

Recently was it?????????
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby raisindot » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:41 pm

Dotsie wrote:I'm a decapitator - do you have any idea how long it takes to decapitate someone with a pair of tweezers? Flipping ages!

Stop trying to splinter us up.

:D
raisindot

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:41 pm

bikkit hasn't posted until now, I wonder if she's hiding something :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby deldaisy » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:bikkit hasn't posted until now, I wonder if she's hiding something :wink:

Quiet? Mayber she's DEAD!!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bikkit!!!!!
I liked Bikkit......
so young..... so young....
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:14 pm

deldaisy wrote:
Sjoerd3000 wrote:bikkit hasn't posted until now, I wonder if she's hiding something :wink:

Quiet? Mayber she's DEAD!!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bikkit!!!!!
I liked Bikkit......
so young..... so young....

None of the class will get murdered yet - it's always someone not in the game to start with.

As for Bikkit - :roll: it's normal for her not to show up much at all in these games, so it'd be more suspicious if she'd shown up a couple of times :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Plus, it is her birthday after all - she'll have better things to do than entertain a bunch of old fogies :wink:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby michelanCello » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Sorry I'm late - what did I miss?
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Within the last 48 hours, all the roles have been assigned. Whether people receive the pms or not is in the hands of the gods.

THE FIRST DAY WILL END ON WEDNESDAY 12 AT 10 pm (UK TIME)
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:03 am

WARNING!

Anyone posting on this thread is likely to be insulted, picked on and made to look stupid. Don't take anything seriously, it's only a game! :P
poohcarrot

Postby Willem » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:42 am

poohcarrot wrote:WARNING!

Anyone posting on this thread is likely to be insulted, picked on and made to look stupid.

Often by themselves :)

I vote for MC. It's obvious really. She took the tweezers wearing her cello-playing glove so she wouldn't get fingerprints on them. Then she lured Sjoerd into a darkened room using feminine wiles, telling him that there was a tall dark stranger that had the answers to the Rare Poisons of Howondaland-test there. She subdued him, got his fingerprints all over the tweezers and left them for me to find. She's only just shown up because she had to dispose of the evidence.
As for her conspirator, it's either Dotsie (she's bound to have some chloroform in that handbag), Del (supplying the tweezers herself to avoid suspicion) or Jan (meddling bitty that she is).

-edit for misspelling Cello-
Last edited by Willem on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willem

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:46 am

"feminine willies"? :shock: :shock: :shock:
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:53 am

Willem wrote:Dotsie (she's bound to have some chloroform in that handbag)

Nope, I use a range of mechanical anaesthetics as supplied by Mrs Goodbody. It's classier :wink:

Personally, I think the whole tweezers subplot is a ruse to have fighting amongst ourselves...

...I accuse Del! :shock:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby michelanCello » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:11 am

Willem wrote:I vote for MC. It's obvious really. She took the tweezers wearing her chello-playing glove so she wouldn't get fingerprints on them. Then she lured Sjoerd into a darkened room using feminine wiles, telling him that there was a tall dark stranger that had the answers to the Rare Poisons of Howondaland-test there. She subdued him, got his fingerprints all over the tweezers and left them for me to find. She's only just shown up because she had to dispose of the evidence.
As for her conspirator, it's either Dotsie (she's bound to have some chloroform in that handbag), Del (supplying the tweezers herself to avoid suspicion) or Jan (meddling bitty that she is).

Cello-playing glove? Everyone knows you can't play cello in gloves... :roll:
It's oblivious that it's Willem who's done it. I mean, first post and everything... he tries to accuse everyone else to cause confusion (verrrrry clever :P ) And maybe it really was a tall dark strganger who took Del's tweezers... Well, tall, all right, but not a stranger as such... :wink:
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:17 am

I accuse Bikkit! If she would post I might accuse someone else :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Willem » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:27 am

I dare you to find anyone stranger than I am!

-realises the company I'm in-

Allright, but I didn't do it!

I heard professional cello players use gloves, so they don't have to clean their instrument after every concert. Saves them a fortune in woodwax. I could very well be making this up.

-edit for misspelling Cello-
Last edited by Willem on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willem

PreviousNext

Return to Games