Assassins Whowozzit Game - ABANDONED!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Willem » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:08 pm

I sleepwalk during the day :)
Willem

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Me too! Called being bored rigid :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby deldaisy » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:Willem just confessed he took Del's tweezers! :shock:
So he will be one of the killers! :wink:

But he also said he was sleepwalking and that he sleepfound them with your fingerprints on them.

Sir! Sir! Sir! Sir!

It was Sjoerd in the Viperroom with the tweezers!!!!!

No? Tweezers can be quite sharp they can...... REALLY sharp! If you step on them and then you get a tiny cut and then it gets infected..... and the infection turns into blood poisoning....... they can kill you that way.

BUT WAIT
What if the person MOST expert in germs (on the end of the tweezers... keep up) (DOTS) was in cahoots with the master of poisons (Poisondot) and they put a lethal mix of germs and poison on the end of the tweezers and left them lying casually around until someone stepped on them.... Sjoerd the Sword was wandering along and saw the tweezers and thought "Who left those there huh?" picked them up and handed them into Willem who at the time was Hall Monitor/Lost Property Monitor !!!!!
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:26 pm

Image Wake me up when somebody actually dies huh? :roll:

On the other hand - maybe Sir (spelt CUR :P ) is waiting for some action from us?

OK - vote #1 from me - Poisondot (going around talking to DEATH? Bloody show off!) :roll: Image
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:34 pm

it was Professor Plum with the dagger in the Kitchen! :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby deldaisy » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Image Wake me up when somebody actually dies huh? :roll:

On the other hand - maybe Sir (spelt CUR :P ) is waiting for some action from us?

OK - vote #1 from me - Poisondot (going around talking to DEATH? Bloody show off!) :roll: Image

But if Poisondot is talking to DEATH doesn't that mean he is dead????? Or at least in the vicinity of the dead body????? HUH????? HUH??????

I have NO idea how to play this game
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:39 pm

That;s ok Del, nobody has a clue :wink:

I vote we just kill someone and start the game :twisted:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby raisindot » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Death never speaks to those who bring death--only with those are in it or near it. Woohahaha.

Anyway, Poisondot points a gloved finger to accuse Jan the Quirm Strangler of being the killer because her endless pontificating about rules and gawping is beginning to drive him to an early grave.

:D
raisindot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:25 pm

MWAHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:

Only Sir can provide the first corpse (or should do :roll: ) Or the official killers (assuming that he's sent the PMs now) - on the other hand silence on thread is always a valid reason for speculation, although newbies are sometimes allowed to take liberties on account of they need to settle into the habit of making totally pointless and unjustified assertions :roll: 8)
Jan Van Quirm

Postby SimStars13 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:52 pm

I'm just not saying anything because I have Nooooo idea what's going on (or what's supposed to be going on :D)
So, I propose that Del's tweezers are in fact a magical pair of tweezers and manipulated the killer into doing the tweezers' dirty work. Thus, the tweezers are the real killer here (or will be when the body is found).

p.s Not my real vote
"Martin! I thought we sold you"

DFTBA
SimStars13

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:58 pm

We could turn Sir into a corpse :twisted:
Sjoerd3000

Postby raisindot » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:58 pm

SimStars13 wrote:So, I propose that Del's tweezers are in fact a magical pair of tweezers

Are these zircon encrusted tweezers?

:D

Poisondot
raisindot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Damn! :roll: *crosses SimStars off the list of 'no show' easy suspects* :wink:

You get 3 votes anyway Sim :wink: It's always like this in round 1 as only the killers know who they are and nothing much has happened so it's all wild speculation and nothing concrete to go on - especially as Sir hasn't actually bumped anyone off yet... still! :P
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:48 pm

deldaisy wrote:What if the person MOST expert in germs (on the end of the tweezers... keep up) (DOTS) was in cahoots with the master of poisons (Poisondot) and they put a lethal mix of germs and poison on the end of the tweezers and left them lying casually around until someone stepped on them....

I'm a decapitator - do you have any idea how long it takes to decapitate someone with a pair of tweezers? Flipping ages!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:56 pm

:lol:
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games