Assassins Whowozzit Game - ABANDONED!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:15 pm

He's right - I was a killer with him and we were bloody hopeless - but that was because pooh and Dotsie were the cops - we killed her by 'accident' (we were lucky) and then he (pooh) stitched us up like kippers because we didn't have enough players and pooh beat Crys into doing what he told her to do :lol:

That's when we made the 7 players minimum rule 'cos it's too low on the odds for the killers to hide that long (Bikkit was running it and she was doing one of the roles as well so there were really only 2 innocents as the 7th place was the runner - who also wasn't around that much... :roll: ). IN other word it's 2 innocents, 2 killers and 2 cops and a runner/player whom everyone ignores as innocent (to be really fair as they should not be actively on any side as such) so you really only have 2 day and 2 night rounds before it's 2 left and/or stalemate as you've got to have an odd number of players in the vote offs to win or lose (down to 2 killers to 1 innocent/cop or 2 innocent/cops to 1 killer which is why the killers have to know each other else it's just a matter of time before they're IDed because they can't win on their own :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:53 am

I'll start it all again. :roll:

(Don't forget that I said I wasn't going to play this game again. Running it OK.)
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Willem » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:39 am

Yup, I was a killer again (think I was one in all I've played, although we all were killers in the first game I joined).

This does NOT mean you all have to vote me off in the first round when we start one again :)
Willem

Postby deldaisy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but how twisted would that be.... Pooh to assign the same killers.............. and we KNOW how Poohs mind works

I WAS RIGHT! I WAS RIGHT! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:38 pm

:D I'm in as well. I ATEN'T DEAD (now)!

Just spoken to Dotsie - she says she came back to pose as Del but now Del's back she back on her break, so I guess she won't be playing. :?

One thing I think we ought to do is have the original sign-ups confirm they will play - and you know of whom I speak. :roll: It's wasting your time otherwise pooh - factoring for 10 and having 20% fall out by default was a bummer for you and pain for the players. Something to consider anyway :D
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby deldaisy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:43 pm

There is a sign up thread jan.... better to register there.
Personally I would LOVE to play but I am still running the bosses business (our weekend is not like anyones elses).... and I am involved in a few things here with friends and relief work... and its early days. Alot of houses are still under the water and we still have friends to clean up for. I don't want to make promises as all hell could still break lose here as its still the heart of the cyclone season and one is heading this way. (I am still vunerable to falling water at my place). :(
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:55 pm

:lol: We're crossing each other - I'm in there now :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby michelanCello » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:41 pm

Willem wrote:Yup, I was a killer again (think I was one in all I've played, although we all were killers in the first game I joined).

This does NOT mean you all have to vote me off in the first round when we start one again :)

I knew it... :wink:
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:58 pm

I didn't :P
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Previous

Return to Games