Assassins Whowozzit Game - ABANDONED!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:54 pm

All you have to do Del, is run around like a headless chicken accusing everyone of being the killer (even if you are a killer). :lol:
But as I haven't sent out the roles yet, it doesn't matter. :P
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby deldaisy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Oh I can do that!

"Who took my tweezers!!!!" "Who used my towel? It was YOU wasn't it?" "YOU used my mascara! You DID! I found it in YOUR room!"

see? easy!
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:22 pm

:roll: Moi? :shock: Borrow your mascara? Purr-lease! :twisted: :wink:

Good to see you back Del (((hugs))) :D
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby raisindot » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Poisondot wandered the halls, practicing his "hidin' in the shadows" bit when he rounded a corner and bumped into something sharp.

"EXCUSE ME."

He looked up to a skull, enshrouded in the black hood of a robe. In one bony hard was clasped a scythe. In the other, what appeared to be a iPad.

"DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WIFI? I CANNOT SEEM TO CONNECT TO MY CORPSEBOOK PAGE. I AM GETTING VERY FAR BEHIND ON ACHIEVING MY OBJECTIVES IN STIFFVILLE."

Poisondot shook his head. "Sorry, gov. Not much of a high tech guy. I prefer the traditional knife in the sock, the razor-blade beret, or the old one-shot."

"AH. THE CLASSICS."

"So, uh, you're here a bit early, aren't you? I mean, the main event hasn't even begun yet."

"NO, BUT THEY WILL SHORTLY. THUS, MY PRESENCE IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE."

"Er, haven't you used that one before?"

"THE OLD ONES ARE ALWAYS THE BEST."
raisindot

Postby Dotsie » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:37 pm

It were you, weren't it! Only cats, "magic folk", and children can see Death... so you're - erm, a wizard?

I suspect a conspiracy! Sniff it out!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:15 pm

I think Del did! Although there hasn't been a murder (yet)
So I think Del will do it! :twisted:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby michelanCello » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Seems like we have a fortune-teller in our midst! :shock: Could be dangerous...
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby Willem » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:35 am

It was me what done it!

Yes, it's true. I'm the culprit. I can't hide it any longer, the guilt is killing me.

I took Del's tweezers.

Lock me up, at least I'll be the best-looking inmate there.

Hold on, that's a bad thing isn't it? Euhm... where am I? I just woke up from sleepwalking. Look, I sleepfound these tweezers with Sjoerd's fingerprints all over them!
Willem

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:24 am

Listen up boys and girls.

It has come to my attention that one of the noble and brave killers (who haven't been told yet) is also a......and it pains me to say this......a petty thief! :shock: Not only will they probably kill someone, but they also stole Del's tweezers. So found who stole Del's tweezers and you have one of the would-be killers. (This in no way rules out Del as a possible killer) :P
poohcarrot

Postby Quatermass » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:32 am

"Petty thievesh", Jimmy Glue remarked, his speech impediment and an accent picked up after a traumatic encounter with the Nac Mac Feegle giving his voice an admittedly rich tone. "How original."

AND YOUR POST-MORTEM REMARKS WERE?

"Oh, don't you shtart, you shkeletal pshycopompoush arshe," Glue snapped as he turned to face Death, who seemed to be fiddling with some sort of tablet. "You robbed me of my afterlife."

YOU ROBBED PEOPLE OF THEIR LIVES, Death replied. It was more of a statement of simple fact rather than anger, but Death was a professional. Uttering post-mortem remarks was his shtick, but Death viewed death and life as sacrosanct. This killer did not.

"The shame thing could be shaid of Old Shtonefashe. Hish bloody deshcendant ish now running the Watch. How ish that jushticshe?"

SHAMUEL VIMESH...OH, DAMNATION, NOW YOU HAVE ME DOING IT! AHEM. SAMUEL VIMES HAS KILLED IN THE LINE OF DUTY, BUT HE KNOWS WHERE TO DRAW THE LINE. HE NEVER JOKED OVER THE CORPSE OF AN ADVERSARY. HE CERTAINLY DID NOT JOKE OVER THE CHILDREN. DO YOU REMEMBER THE CHILDREN, GLUE?

"That'sh none of your concshern. You're Death, not..." he frowned. "Ish there a deity for torture?"

Death ignored him. Spending more than a minute in the company of Jimmy Glue was more than even an anthropomorphic personification could bear. He had once considered doing to Glue what he had once done to a certain Mr Pin, but Glue, though expecting an afterlife or reincarnation, didn't even show a shred of false remorse. And Glue somehow got caught in the works, never moving on. Death found Indecisive Ian better company, if only for the fact that Indecisive Ian was an annoying, if entertaining, prat rather than a remorseless killer who condoned his master's...predilections.

Indecisive Ian had finished his daily exercise, not that he had any muscles to exercise. He had happened to drop into Dr Hix's office and thoroughly spook the current Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Geography, who was an old acquaintance he had once bet that said acquaintance would not peer at a certain book. Rincewind had aged rather well, considering.

Finally, he went back into the Assassins Guild and wandered the corridors until he came across Jimmy Glue. "Hey, Jimmy. You look like death warmed up."

"Pish off."

"Well, I don't have kidneys or a bladder anymore, but I'll try to follow those instructions to the letter." Indecisive Ian waved cheerily, heading to the library for his poltergeist practice. He hoped one day he would reach the speed of a .303 bookworm. There weren't that many of those in the Assassins Guild library, given the lack of magical books, but once every few years, one or two would get in...
I've lived for over 2000 years, and not all of them were good ones. I've made many mistakes. And it's about time I did something about that.

-The Twelfth Doctor, Doctor Who: Deep Breath
Quatermass

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:45 am

Willem just confessed he took Del's tweezers! :shock:
So he will be one of the killers! :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 am

But he also said he was sleepwalking and that he sleepfound them with your fingerprints on them. :lol:

Still waiting to hear from Simstars, Big Daddy and bikkit.
poohcarrot

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:55 am

I don't believe that :wink: We are in Viper house together and he never sleepwalked before :P
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:56 am

How do you know? Did you stay awake every night? :?
poohcarrot

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:58 am

of course! I always prepare poisons during the night :twisted:
Sjoerd3000

PreviousNext

Return to Games