Aperture Science Application Assessment Form

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Aperture Science Application Assessment Form

Postby Quark » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:52 pm

As soon as I saw the long line of quizzes trailing off the bottom of the browser, I instantly thought of this, hosted on their 'official' website. Complete with Xmas-themed vault feed! :lol:

Okay, I will start you off. Your goal is to successfully submit the Aperture Science Test Subject Application Form. When you first load the page, you will be greeted with a command prompt, from the days of yore. Type 'LOGIN' and, when asked for the username and password, enter the following:

Name: CJOHNSON
Password: PORTALS

From here, you're on your own. Make what you will of it :) It's more of a canon website for nerds like me to fawn over, but heck, it's got a quiz and if you've got the right sense of humour then it'll make you giggle.
Quark

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:34 pm

I got all the way to the end but forgot my code noooooooooooooo! :(
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
ShadowNinjaCat

Postby Quark » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:42 am

Hahahah! Well done on making it that far - it is, in fact, impossible to memorise the code. Try watching it for a minute or two - it randomly changes the bits as it flashes :lol:
Quark

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:28 pm

It changes :o
Good thing I read this, I was about to try it again and actually write the code down this time :roll:
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
ShadowNinjaCat

Postby SimStars13 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:46 pm

I got to the end :D I tried to use a screenshot to get the code... but it still didn't work :(
Fun though
"Martin! I thought we sold you"

DFTBA
SimStars13

Return to Games