Messiah ~ An Xmas game for pagans and atheists everywhere

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby deldaisy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:09 pm

CrysaniaMajere wrote:So, looks like Dorien is doing better than all of the others so far?

I am? ohhh I mean .. I AM!
Roll that dice baby............... c'mon! Jesus needs a new pair of shoes!
I need ONE snake eye! Oh yeah! (ummm actually one snake eye isn't a pun on the whole getting pregnant thing... I mean I need a ONE) ummm OK!
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:30 pm

Wait, does that mean Lilith and I have to go back and forth for as long as it takes until we land exactly on that golden spot? :shock:
We're supposed to be there in 9 months, you know :roll:
CrysaniaMajere

Postby deldaisy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:34 pm

CrysaniaMajere wrote:Wait, does that mean Lilith and I have to go back and forth for as long as it takes until we land exactly on that golden spot? :shock:
We're supposed to be there in 9 months, you know :roll:

Yes... just like a streetwalker has to walk back and forth past the lightpole baby.... :wink:
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Well I don't know what some of you have been feeding those donkeys! :twisted:

Dorien ~ 5 - BUT you've spectacularly overshot the golden point!
Sabrina ~ 4 and you've landed on golden point #2!
Ruth ~ 2 and you've landed on golden point #2 too!
Miriam ~ 1
Sharon ~ 2
Lilith ~ 3 - BUT you've overshot the golden point again! In the other direction!!

Some mixed fortunes there and a major case of terrible map-reading (or dodgy brake deployment) there for poor ole Lilith! :lol:

Back to the #2 golden point and Ruth and Sabrina both had to deal with a potentially super-tricky situation! :shock:

Whilst his betrothed was absent visiting her relative, Joseph the carpenter had been plagued with demonic doubts and evil visions. Mightiest amongst these fears was the thought of his beloved in the arms of one Reuben 'the Dust Devil' Cohen after he won his wrestling match a few weeks back... And lo! Joseph is there waiting for you at your gaff demanding he be released from the betrothal!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Gabriel spills the beans to Joseph too. Throw again with a sigh or relief :wink:

Sabrina ~ 4 bonus throw to come on next update
Ruth ~ 1 bonus to come on next update

updated as of 17:11 7/12/2010
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby deldaisy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:56 pm

WOOOOHOOOO THERE NELLY!!!! WHOOOOO LITTLE DONKEY!
deldaisy

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:01 pm

So after finding the G spot, I'm now joint leader. :D
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Well you're a smooth operator smartypants, but can you keep it up? :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:33 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Well you're a smooth operator smartypants, but can you keep it up? :lol:

Well I've never had any complaints before. :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby deldaisy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:15 pm

poohcarrot wrote:
Jan Van Quirm wrote:Well you're a smooth operator smartypants, but can you keep it up? :lol:

Well I've never had any complaints before. :lol:

:D :D funny! Even funnier cause you are a GIRL VIRGINAL type in THIS thread Pooh and you are making "man" jokes!

Boot him Jan... I think we have a transvestite in our harem. Or we could send him over to Sweden for a quick nip and tuck.
deldaisy

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Nip and tuck? Is that rhyming slang? :?

Anyhoos, have sex in Sweden and if the condom breaks, you'll get put on Interpol's most wanted list because your "wiki" leaked. :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby deldaisy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:35 pm

poohcarrot wrote:Nip and tuck? Is that rhyming slang? :?

Anyhoos, have sex in Sweden and if the condom breaks, you'll get put on Interpol's most wanted list because your "wiki" leaked. :lol:

No condoms here mate. WE ARE ALL GETTING PREGNANT!
:D
(one phrase I never want to hear come from my daughters)
deldaisy

Postby Dotsie » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Yeah, you say that now, but when she's a 38-year-old student who won't produce grandchildren for you, it's all nag nag nag!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:03 pm

You can do it Miriam! :P
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
ShadowNinjaCat

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Lilith - what have you been feeding that donkey on for heaven's sake?! :twisted:

Dorien ~ 3 - well at at least you're headed in the right direction now :P
Sabrina ~ bonus 4 + 2 - Well done you avoided the Limbo space this time
Ruth ~ bonus 1 + 5 - and you also avoided the Limbo space this time
Miriam ~ 1 - I think it's wise to let your donkey stroll along at his own pace for now. You don't need too much trauma in your delicate condition now do you? :wink:
Sharon ~ 1 - almost there! :D
Lilith ~ 5 - you've overshot the golden point yet again! Concentrate woman! :lol:

And so it came to pass that all the madonnas managed to go on with their way with no hindrances - except for Lilith's sat-nav playing up yet again.

. Ruth and Sabrina's respective Josephs were fobbed with some old excuse by the Angel of the Lord, so that's them both off that hook and also through the wedding without any trouble - but now that they're legal how long will the luck stay with them? :twisted:

updated as of 20:15 8/12/2010
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Of the wimin photos, I only recognise two, Sharon and Dorien.

Who are the others? :?
poohcarrot

PreviousNext

Return to Games