Messiah ~ An Xmas game for pagans and atheists everywhere

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:45 pm

Similar yeah - :lol:

They all only had the One Star but it was a dirty great big shiny one :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:34 am

Sjoerd3000 wrote:Shouldn't I go to hospital? :P

Shouldn't I go to a hospital, or at least have a doctor? Am I having my baby now? :shock: Where's the doctor???
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:47 am

I heard the Tenth legion had a good doctor. Their camp must be somewhere around here :P
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Looks like we won't be needing the camera for a photo finish... ;-)

Dorien ~ 3
Sabrina ~ 1

Ruth ~ 2 to land in Limbo - ooooooh dear! :shock:
Miriam ~ 6 to gold point #V
Sharon ~ 1
Lilith ~ 6 to gold point #V

A very interesting development here...! :twisted:

Miriam and Lilith ~ Zak's just got the sack and the receptionist's dumped him!

Mixed outcomes here -
Lilith you get a jubilation! ~ All is not lost! Zak lends you his SmartChariot to get to the Travel Lodge just outside town. Throw again
Miriam... you get more tribulations ~ The receptionist's still got the hump with Zak and refuses to book you in without payment up front. You can't afford the room rate... You and Joesph have a massive row ~ miss a turn

Ruth ~ so near and yet so far... so good? :P

And so it came to pass *yawns* that the virgin Ruth and her spouse walked wearily into the lowly donkey park. It's dark, cold and foggy but suddenly...! :shock: There is a heavenly choir singing and a blindingly bright star over the stable - how beautiful! How raputrous! How...

Damnation! The donkey's takes fright at all the racket and flashy lights and runs down into a very deep, very soggy ditch. Joseph's run out of carrots... You'll have to wait until you throw a six to get out while he goes off to see if the landlord has any going spare (carrots that is). :twisted:

Ruth ~ throw a 6 to get out of Limbo... :-D
Miriam - miss a turn
Lilith ~ 2 bonus spaces next round

updated as of 19:00 on 18/12/2010
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby deldaisy » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:46 am

WAIT!!!!!! I'm not even past the halfway point!!!!!!!!

I can't have a baby out HERE!
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby deldaisy » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:50 am

Jan Van Quirm wrote:You want to go to a Palestinian Hospital at 4 hours to 1CE? Did they even have them then? No! :twisted:

You'll just have to suffer and hope that Gabriel removed the practical virgin bits otherwise this little Messiah's gonna hurt more than a tad on the way out.... :shock: 8)

Sjoerd said:
But they do have Hilton Hotels and Holiday Inns?

Bit confusing huh?
Maybe the hotel has a resident doctor?
WHAT am I saying... Look you woosey! I had to have MY damn kids without pain killers so stuff your santa hat between your teeth and get your legs up in the stirrups!
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:04 am

Hotels in Aramaic -

Hilton = Hill Town

Holiday Inn = Holy Day Inn

That clear things up? :lol: 8)
Jan Van Quirm

Postby deldaisy » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:13 am

deldaisy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Now - a chance perhaps for some of the other maids to get some Messiah action if Ruth fails to throw a six to get out of Limbo on the way to the stables?! :lol: Perhaps she just forgot to go to the Little Madonnas room back at the Hilton and it wasn't her waters after all...? :shock:

Dorien ~ 2
Sabrina ~ 2

Ruth ~ no 6, just a 2 - you're staying put girlfriend! ;-)
Miriam ~ missing a turn
Sharon ~ 5
Lilith ~ 3 to Limbo #V

And again luck seems to be favouring Lilith - but for how long?

Now as the maiden Lilith and her spouse were on the road to the Travel Lodge they came to pass the Bethlehem branch of MadonnaCare and Lo! Fiery characters lit up the night sky in hues of Neon as they drew close by...
FLOOD SALE! EVERYTHING MUST GO IN 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS ~ 50% OFF ALL LINES!

Oh dear! Oh Lilith! ~ You've exceeded the credit limit on your Madonna card... Go back four spaces and raid Joseph's wallet

Which leaves us something like this...

Ruth ~ still needs to throw a 6 to get out of Limbo... :-D
Lilith ~ minus 4 spaces next round

updated as of 23:03 on 19/12/2010
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:13 am

Yeah Limbo! 8)
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:39 am

Who's blue by the way? I really can't be bothered to go back to the start to check. :D
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Quatermass » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:47 am

Stupid question, but is it me, or does Lilith look like Jacqueline Pearce?
"What have you been doing since you stole that antique TARDIS of yours, since you first landed on Skaro? Shouting 'Look at me!!! I'm not fighting a war!', while you battle the Daleks all the way through space and time."

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:38 am

poohcarrot wrote:Who's blue by the way? I really can't be bothered to go back to the start to check. :D

you don't have to go back. Jan always writes every name in their color.
So blue is Ruth, witch is me, and it looks like I'll be staying put until I don't get a 6, so you lot go on, I'll be resting for a while... :?
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:21 am

CrysaniaMajere wrote:
poohcarrot wrote:Who's blue by the way? I really can't be bothered to go back to the start to check. :D

you don't have to go back. Jan always writes every name in their color.
So blue is Ruth, witch is me, and it looks like I'll be staying put until I don't get a 6, so you lot go on, I'll be resting for a while... :?

No worries Crys, I´ve told doctor Marcus Medicus where you are. He´s on his way :wink:
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Told you this game was 'easy' :lol:

Yep Quatermass - Lilith is Servalan (can you think of anyone more poisonous? :wink: ) and Sjoerd is the badass to the bone sponsoring her :lol:
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games