The god game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby KPDGaskell » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:08 am

KPDGaskell wondered what all the fuss was about when he noticed that the strange object was getting bigger very quickly.

He decided to take a different route to stopping it, by smiting atheists for fun. He didn’t know how it would help it exactly but he was certain it would do something.

(At the rate I’m smiting I’ll have killed the entire Youman race by sunday)

(Oh and I was going to make the object a spaceship sent by joshie101's humans but an apocolypse sounds fun)
"Note for Americans and other aliens: Milton Keynes is a new city approximately halfway between London and Birmingham. It was built to be modern, efficient, healthy, and, all in all, a pleasant place to live. Many Britons find this amusing." -Good Omens
KPDGaskell

Postby bikkit » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:45 am

Don't smite any of my worshipers, ok.

At last, the steam-powered cannons were ready. They were aimed and fired and by "Pure good luck" hit the window of the vogon spaceship. The spaceship went into "Emergancy autopilot" mode and returned to its home planet, leaving some very surprised and very,very dead vogons drifting in space. Defeated by the power of steampunk-ness *Fistbumps Quark*
Last edited by bikkit on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby Quark » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:48 am

Hurrah for steampunk! :lol:
Quark

Postby KPDGaskell » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:33 pm

You don't know how tempting it is to invent electricity!
"Note for Americans and other aliens: Milton Keynes is a new city approximately halfway between London and Birmingham. It was built to be modern, efficient, healthy, and, all in all, a pleasant place to live. Many Britons find this amusing." -Good Omens
KPDGaskell

Postby bikkit » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:13 pm

NO

:P It's already invented (LIGTNING!)

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby KPDGaskell » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:15 pm

All of a sudden someone had a brilliant idea, it would be a brilliant new power source far better than steam, he would call it electrici-

It was at that point that the God KPDGaskell accidentally smited him for no particular reason*

*Apart from the fact that if he didn't Bikkit would get VERY angry

(You just changed your post you sneaky steam addict!)
KPDGaskell

Postby ghostsecurity28 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:34 am

After the youmans,alchemysts and wizards fought with the vogons for their planet and successfully beat them with their steamrail cannons. they all sat around a camp fire melting chocolate into little wooden cups contemplating the universe an alchemyst thought to himself how to make thinks more interesting lets add some of this spice found growing in the faraway kingdom of south alcymica known as chilyi.
This ingredient certainly spiced them up now they all thought this is rather a dull place we have green unicorns and dragons and dwaffs but now we need something else. they all started chanting a spell to conjure up the goddess heather the eldest wizard stepped towards an apparition which appeared in the flames and asked "our lady, we are asking if you can create some new lifeforms this world is a rather boring place"
the goddess heather thought deeply for a second or two which is surprising long time for her
" okey dokey we shall bring back ghosts from the afterlife and they can walk the earth scaring people and a good source of camp fire stories, we shall create piskies and faeries to brighten a childs private world. have to have wolves, oooh shall have werewolves and vampyres too "
the goddess clicked her blue stilettos and all creatures came into being she disappeared saying "hmm fancy a custard cream better go and find bikkit " :P
And in Heather's case, there were sometimes Third Thoughts and Fourth Thoughts, although these were quite difficult to manage and sometimes led her to walk into doors
ghostsecurity28

Postby KPDGaskell » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:47 am

(I presume your new, welcome to the site and the glorious world of the celestial pancake :lol:)

The God KPDGaskell realized that he had no followers*, and thus, no one believed in him, this caused him to slowly fade away from existence. He had just enough power to imprison himself in a small amulet so that he did not die. This seemed like such a good idea at the time but now he was stuck in a stupid medal and had fallen from the clouds into the great ocean.

And thus began the journey of his survival! He was sure he would triumph in the name of Angland, green unicorns and ending steam punk**!

*He smited them all
**He was sure Bikkit would kill him for that
KPDGaskell

Postby bikkit » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:54 pm

Bikkit then created a new layer of ocean floor over the amulet. HAH! Now you're a fossil :twisted:

Bikkit was very pleased with the new interesting creatures. Apart from the vampyres. So, in the rivallry between the werewolves and vampyres she generally supported the werewolves. This battle was evenly(ish) matched- the werewolves had claws, teeth and less allergies (and glitter bombs for those occasions when merely embarassing was enough) and the vampyres had fangs, bats and zombie-slaves known as "Fangirls".

Not surprisingly, when all this was going on, many spooks would hide under beds for their own protection.

(Mah oc will get a cameo sooner or later, Almost definatly. (he's not a werewolf but he has canine genes so, it's close enough))

bikkit

Postby KPDGaskell » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:30 pm

The God KPDGaskell wasn't expecting to be turned into a fossil, and seeming as he didn't have any real power left he decided to just moan at any nearby God's until they either ignored him or let him out.

And so he started moaning to Bikkit.

PLEASE can I come out? I won't ruin your steam punk! I promise*!

*It is a known fact that when most God's say 'promise' they mean I won't do it exactly like that but i'll still do it
KPDGaskell

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:36 pm

As it happened The god Sjoerd was fossil hunting nearby, he quite liked the idea of evolution as long as youmans kept believing in him, and let KPDGaskell out
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby SimStars13 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:51 pm

The goddes SimStars decided that the Youmans needed to try some of the chocolate in Sweetzerland, so directed the few atheists that were left to build boats. After a lot of failed trys, they managed to lash two logs together with a steam engine in the middle. Unfortunatly they went the wrong way and ended up in a really big place. They marked a small amount of it out and called it Basil (Oregon!)
"Martin! I thought we sold you"

DFTBA
SimStars13

Postby KPDGaskell » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:51 pm

The problem still remained that the God KPDGaskell needed more followers, and so he put some ideas into some peoples heads, borrowed some power from Sjoerd* and eventually got a fan base thanks to the power of belief and was certain he could rise again.

What did happen was that people started believing in a new God known as KPDGaskell, this meant that there were now two of them, one stuck in an amulet and the other one slowly gaining power.

*He'd hoped he hadn't notice
KPDGaskell

Postby michelanCello » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:06 pm

michelanCello, goddess of all arts cycled round the universe with her shiny red bicycle (because she was also fond of the space environment :wink: ), and saw a buch of weird gods standing around a tiny little world and having the fun of their life. So she got off and went to see if there was still something to do for her...
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby KPDGaskell » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:58 am

FUN?!? I'M THE ONE WITH AN (supposedly) EVIL CLONE HERE!

Welcome to the game anyway
KPDGaskell

PreviousNext

Return to Games