The god game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby bikkit » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:43 pm

The leader of the other half, trying to say what was good about it said "S'got mountains." The country than became known as, after a lot of confusion about what was actually said as "Sgotland"

(It's roy from the first anime/conquerer of washambalabalam thingy)

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Re: )

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:45 pm

KPDGaskell wrote:(If we look like what are avatars are then does that mean one of the God's is the terminator? And what am I? A faceless God that created Angland? God help us all...Oh wait we are God's, right...)

Well Arnold is an acting god :lol:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby bikkit » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:25 pm

One day Bikkit was sitting on her cloud with her magaphone when a youman came and took it from her and said "Yo, imma really happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish but Io was one of the best gods. OF ALL TIME."

You don't get away with that twice.

The crater he made is quite a tourist attraction.

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby joshie101 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:19 am

joshie101 the almighty gets fire from the sun, wind from the sky and dark from the moon, and creates life. He puts the life into clay and calls it humans.

Humans!? Here we go again...
I'm not sure about you, but I could murder a curry.
-Mort
joshie101

Postby KPDGaskell » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:46 am

(We already have our youman race though...)
"Note for Americans and other aliens: Milton Keynes is a new city approximately halfway between London and Birmingham. It was built to be modern, efficient, healthy, and, all in all, a pleasant place to live. Many Britons find this amusing." -Good Omens
KPDGaskell

Postby bikkit » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:52 am

The Human race was put on one of the small planets orbiting the sun (There, sorted)

bikkit

Postby KPDGaskell » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:19 am

(I love your wit Bikkit)

One day KPDGaskell was sitting on his cloud wondering what to do next when all of a sudden the skeleton in the black robe approached him and told him that "THERE ARE TOO MANY DEAD SOULS," and so KPDGaskell copied an idea from a God from a far away universe and created hell, all people that died went to hell where everything was perfect on little clouds with demons playing harps on them. KPDGaskell swore that he got something wrong there but couldn't remember what, so he left it.

(Of course the clouds that God's sit on are far above hell)

(Also I keep meaning to ask, what type of world is this? Is it a discworld on four elephants on a giant star turtle or what?)
"Note for Americans and other aliens: Milton Keynes is a new city approximately halfway between London and Birmingham. It was built to be modern, efficient, healthy, and, all in all, a pleasant place to live. Many Britons find this amusing." -Good Omens
KPDGaskell

Postby bikkit » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:26 am

(I think it's just a great celestial pancake)

bikkit

Postby SimStars13 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Since it was a great celestial pancake, the god SimStars decided to cover it with lemon juice and sugar, thus creating snow and sleet in one citrusy go.
"Martin! I thought we sold you"

DFTBA
SimStars13

Postby Quark » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:17 pm

Quark, god of Malevolence, stepped back into the universe, chuckling to himself.
"You guys wouldn't believe it," he laughed. "There's a planet out there that's riding on the back of a giant turtle! Some of these trans-dimensional gods have some weird ideas."
He peeked over the edge of the Celestial Heavens and frowned.
"Hey, what happened to my dragons?" he said.

As it happens, the dragons were having a splendid time. Namely, tearing each other to pieces. It seems that in the time that Quark was away and the gods had invented chocolate milk, the dragons' differences had evolved into a religious war that rocked the poles and threatened to plunge the pristine white landscape into chaos. Something had to be done.

And so, Quark sent down his only second-cousin, Skylux, to see if he could do anything about it and maybe fetch some chocolate for the foodstuffs he was inventing. And where should the dragon war spread, but to the north of Sgcotland...

Quark carefully made a ring shape, sprinkled some sugar on it, and called it the Dohnutt.
Quark

Postby bikkit » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:34 pm

bikkit saw the war between the dragons and decided this was a terrible thing. She often daydreamed about dragons when she was bored, but then she daydreams about most things. She went down and bumped into Skylux, who was also in Sgotland. "Look, what we do is *whisper whisper*" Skylux was shocked. "That is EVIL and GENIUS at the same time" "Look, he only said to stop them not *Whisper whisper* Oh dammit, gotta go. people are giving me wierd looks.*"

*Bikkit often got wierd looks, even when she was using her youman form. She was often absentminded and, when shifting from her current form (A sort of fox-thing) kept forgetting to change her ears back.

bikkit

Postby KPDGaskell » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:14 pm

KPDGaskell saw this giant war of the dragons and saw it best to stay out of it, he preferred unicorns, unicorns didn't have massive wars and all they did was ride on rainbows all day.

Little did KPDGaskell know, by him just thinking about unicorns he had accidentally created them, though these unicorns were green, no one ever found out why, they just were.

And so these green unicorns began to roam the land, soon they realized that they drew power from the same magical grid as dragons* and decided that something had to be done...

*Both being mythological creatures created by Gods that can be only explained as either good humored or just plain silly.
KPDGaskell

Postby Quark » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:30 am

Skylux flew overnight across the continent to Sgotland - however, on the way, he stopped off at a small, mountainous area. To his amazement, the chocolate trees had spread even to here, and to his further amazement, thanks to the mountain air, the chocolate tasted absolutely brilliant. It was so milky, so sweet, he called the mountains Sweet-z'rland

He arrived in Sgotland by midday, but for a moment he thought he hadn't: There wasn't a dragon to be seen.

There were, however, a number of strangely green unicorns.
Quark

Postby bikkit » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:46 am

Bikkit then proceeded with phase 2 of her plan. She sat on her cloud and CONCENTRATED. This is a rare thing for the godess Bikkit. After a while, magic started to shimmer around her. Then the tips of her ears caught fire. The magic shone brightly, much to confusion of the youmans below. The smell of burnt hair got stronger. Finally bikkit was done.

The dragons now had no memory of the religeous wars. They only had vauge mamories of religeon. Suddenl there were a lot of dragons standing around who had most definatly been fighting a moment before, but they didn't know why. It probably didn't matter. Ah well. Most of them then went home and had tea.

bikkit

Postby KPDGaskell » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:41 pm

KPDGaskell soon realised that he had created a species of unicorn’s that wanted very much to kill dragons, after some thinking he came to the conclusion that this was bad. After some more thinking he had the idea of making unicorns take power from love and rainbows, and so he created rainbows to give unicorns strength so that they wouldn’t want to kill dragons.

What he didn’t know was that this just made the unicorns stronger and helped them kill dragons much quicker than before, if something wasn’t done soon the dragons would become extinct.

The God KPDGaskell decided to make a safe haven for dragons right next to Angland, and if anybody didn’t like it then he would smite them, he was good at smiting, when trying to think of a name for this place he named it after the first thing he saw.

The country is now called ‘Snales’, its flag is a picture of a dragon and it is full of sheep.
KPDGaskell

PreviousNext

Return to Games