The god game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby unseenu » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Admirers of the alchemyst's artificial body parts slowly started to replace their organic components until their was more machine than man,they then fled up into the mountains to create a society of emotionless but immortal cyborgs.
Proof that L-Space exists in this universe

Fact 1:Heavier things distort time and space more
Fact 2:A page with ink on it is heavier than an unprinted page
Conclusion:A book distorts time and space more than blank papers
unseenu

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:04 pm

The Great God Sjoerd was highly suspicious of these cyborgs he worried they would start a war against the Youmans and destroy the world. So he collected the souls of deceased warriors who would feast and fight in his great hall and who would fight the cyborgs to stop the end of the world.
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby bikkit » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Luckily the mechanichal body parts were highly explosive, being made of alchemy and magic

A strange blue box appeared for a moment and a wierd man got out, mutttered something about there being an episode with cyborgs last week, got back in and disappeared. Youman mythology says that the strange man will re-appear and help stop the end of the world in the space of just one hour. He will be accompanied by a woman and watched over by mysterious "Kamera men"

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby unseenu » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 pm

(Ive finally figured out the sacred bob reference! he was one of the clerics from The time of angels :D )

All the magical discharge from the cyborgs exploding had made their mountain home very magical indeed,the effects seen on it were so peculiar it was the geographic location rather than a spell to be written into wiccapedia.After that there was a sudden rush of articles submitted about places and people significant to the history of magic,objects used while casting magic and many more diverse topics.
Proof that L-Space exists in this universe

Fact 1:Heavier things distort time and space more
Fact 2:A page with ink on it is heavier than an unprinted page
Conclusion:A book distorts time and space more than blank papers
unseenu

Postby bikkit » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:39 pm

(YES! You got one of the reasons I put that! And also the douglas Adams book, Mostly harmless. Arthur dent (the main charachter) becomes a sandwich maker after a spaship crash on another planet and they believe he was sent by Bob.)

Many wizard apprenices found this very useful to copy from while training.

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby KPDGaskell » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Then out of nowhere came the God "KPDGaskell" who only appeared because he was bored and felt like doing this whole 'God of some planet' thing.

When he saw this world he thought it rather crowded, and so he said "LET THERE BE DEATH!" Then he decided capitals weren’t his thing and so he said "Let there be death" again but in a less impressive voice; And so a mighty plague swept the land, however somewhere something went wrong, something to do with rules and not destroying other peoples work and so the plague wasn't very contagious and just made people sit on the toilet for hours on end.

The Youman species dealt with this by sitting on the toilet reading the wiccapedia, the God KPDGaskell felt rather stupid and sulked in a corner.
"Note for Americans and other aliens: Milton Keynes is a new city approximately halfway between London and Birmingham. It was built to be modern, efficient, healthy, and, all in all, a pleasant place to live. Many Britons find this amusing." -Good Omens
KPDGaskell

Postby bikkit » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:38 pm

(Good idea. So far the only peole who have died are wizards and alchemists.) (OMG just realized. Welcome to the site :D )

bikkit

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:58 pm

(Welcome KPDGaskell :D )
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
ShadowNinjaCat

Postby bikkit » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:13 am

A skeleton in a black robe on a whie horse thne entered youman mythology and, subsequently, reality.

Meanwhile technology was adapting ever faster. The first railway had just been opened. Many youmans still perferred to travel by cart because they'd payed for the cart and were damn well going to use it. And many others who normally hitched a lift on a passing dragon for a few sausages still got where they were going faster. One group who really embraced the railway were the alchemysts (because when does bikkit ever stop writhing about them?They are her alchemysts.) who liked it for one of 2 reasons. Some liked staring moodily out of the window looking like they were pondering things. Others liked a mode of transport where you could wear full body armour.

(This is all one elaborate joke and I think that no-one else gets it. Probably not ever shadow, who's READ what i'm so carfully trying to take the mick out of.)
Last edited by bikkit on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bikkit

Postby KPDGaskell » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:20 am

(I just thought that the luxury of death should not be reserved for just wizards and alchemists :twisted: and thanks for the welcomes everyone :D )

Then a mighty earthquake tore a large chunk of land and it slowly drifted across the ocean and took a small portion of the Youman population with it, this land would become a new nation, the nation of ‘Angland’, this new nation would go on to develop one of the most EVIL creations in existence that rivaled that of the God Bikkit’s coffee…tea.
"Note for Americans and other aliens: Milton Keynes is a new city approximately halfway between London and Birmingham. It was built to be modern, efficient, healthy, and, all in all, a pleasant place to live. Many Britons find this amusing." -Good Omens
KPDGaskell

Postby bikkit » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:32 pm

angland had a large amount of natural weather magic and so was constantly covered by flat, grey clouds that rained half-heartedly over the country. Even tough their situation never changed, the Anglanders talked constantly about the weather. A common Angland greeting is "Nice weather we're having today" the correct reply is "What do you mean, nice?"

bikkit

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:58 pm

bikkit wrote:...(This is all one elaborate joke and I think that no-one else gets it. Probably not ever shadow, who's READ what i'm so carfully trying to take the mick out of.)

(I do get it :wink:
,Wahh you changed your avatar :( ,I was busy drawing a picture of when Goddess bikkit got an apology from the Youmen that follow Goddess Shadow.I made you look like your old avatar.)
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
ShadowNinjaCat

Postby bikkit » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:36 pm

That's ok. The goddess bikkit can SHAPESHIFT

(ps. whaddaya think of my little animated roy. He makes LIGHTBEAMS!)

bikkit

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:00 pm

(I thought it was Roy but I wasn't sure 'cause of the eye patch.It's cute :wink: )
ShadowNinjaCat

)

Postby KPDGaskell » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:25 pm

(If we look like what are avatars are then does that mean one of the God's is the terminator? And what am I? A faceless God that created Angland? God help us all...Oh wait we are God's, right...)

But not all was happy in the land of Angland*, half the population began to worship Bikkit and Bikkit alone, while a quarter worshipped KPDGaskell for making them a separate continent, even if it was rather small, had miserable weather and the only luxury it had was tea, the other quarter was too busy sleeping to worship any God's, but anyway, the quarter** that worshipped KPDGaskell began to terrorize those that did not bow to his mighty mightiness, and so a civil war broke out and the country was divided in half, Angland would become the bottom half and the other half was to be un-named until somebody thought of an appropriate name.

* Come to think of it nothing's happy in the land of the EVIL tea and miserable weather
**Slowly growing to a third as more people woke up and started worshipping God's

(Bow to my MIGHTY MIGHTINESS! (My ego knows no bounds))
KPDGaskell

PreviousNext

Return to Games