The god game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby KPDGaskell » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Quark wrote:Ahem, it goes...

Robots -> Zombies -> Ninjas -> Pirates

:wink:

No you have it the wrong way round.

Robots <- Zombies <- Ninjas <- Pirates

Now will everyone stop trying to kill me so I can create robot ninja zombie pirates already?
"Note for Americans and other aliens: Milton Keynes is a new city approximately halfway between London and Birmingham. It was built to be modern, efficient, healthy, and, all in all, a pleasant place to live. Many Britons find this amusing." -Good Omens
KPDGaskell

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:02 pm

The comet kept making circles around the planets surrounding Quark. Quark was imprisonment by these planets which was fine by Sjoed. The puny comet the weak god KPDGaskell sent was no problem for him :twisted:

He then made his warriors search every cave on the pancake! :twisted:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby KPDGaskell » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:23 am

Hang on, does that mean i'm hiding in caves because i'm wanted for dragon terrorism?
"Note for Americans and other aliens: Milton Keynes is a new city approximately halfway between London and Birmingham. It was built to be modern, efficient, healthy, and, all in all, a pleasant place to live. Many Britons find this amusing." -Good Omens
KPDGaskell

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:50 am

It could be :wink: You said:
He then vanished from he face of the pancake, most people think he is hiding in caves.

So you could be hiding in caves or most people just believe you are hiding in caves, while in fact you are somewhere else :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby michelanCello » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:35 pm

The goddess michelanCello watched all this, and suddenly had an idea. She invented a new term, which she called "peace" and wich was meant to stop all this... she also thought of an icon, which looked like this:

She presented her new idea to the others, who said:
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby KPDGaskell » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Why is this 'peace' symbol the footprint of a large bird?
KPDGaskell

Postby michelanCello » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Because it's the footprint of a white pigeon, like this:

His name is Eddie... :wink:
Listen.
michelanCello

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Because KPDGaskell spoke Sjoerd could immediately localise him and fired some lightning bolts at him :twisted:

He then said to the goddess mC: Piece? As in blown to pieces you mean? :wink:
Sjoerd3000

Postby michelanCello » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:53 pm

The goddess michelanCello thought she'd done everything she could, so leaned back with some popcorn (which she invented just a moment before :wink: ) and watched the show... :roll:
Listen.
michelanCello

Postby KPDGaskell » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:46 pm

The God KPDGaskell considered this idea of 'peace' for awhile, he decided on an improved idea, he would form this thing known as an 'alliance', where two Gods would make peace with each other so that they could completely obliterate the enemy.

There was however one flaw with this plan, all the Gods hated him, after some thinking he came up with the idea of saying sorry to Sjoerd, that was until he was hit by a lightning bolt.

(When will the first almighty God war end? I want to get back to green unicorns)
KPDGaskell

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:10 pm

The war will end with an unconditional surrender or with all the gods destroyed :twisted:
Sjoerd3000

Postby SimStars13 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:12 pm

The goddess SimStars decided that to be different, she would side with the God KPDGaskell. For this she invent a new style of hat - the Trilby.

Then she threw one with a metal rim at Sjoerd.
"Martin! I thought we sold you"

DFTBA
SimStars13

Postby unseenu » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Unseenu who had been absent from the world of his creation for a long time reappeared and surveyed the chaos of the war of the gods.In a desperate attempt to end the fighting he mumbled in an unconfident voice,"Hey guys why don't we just flip a coin to decide who wins".

With that he took out a massive hundred mile wide coin and flipped it,it tumbled to earth and created a huge series of valleys and craters in the north of angland.Several people in sgotland saw this and rushed towards this sudden payment from the gods and settled in the rolling hills it created.Their leader was called Yorg so the new region,mainly made up of sheep farms and taverns was named Yorg'sshyre.

Unseenu's actions had done nothing to end the fighting but it had created some nice scenery,however,during intergalactic multidimmensional supernatural war nice scenery is not really so important.
Proof that L-Space exists in this universe

Fact 1:Heavier things distort time and space more
Fact 2:A page with ink on it is heavier than an unprinted page
Conclusion:A book distorts time and space more than blank papers
unseenu

Postby Quark » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:21 pm

"Guys!" moaned Quark the Malevolent, mixing up a hydrogencarbonate trioxichloride milkshake out of a nearby star, "Can I come out now? This is really getting silly."

"Oh wait," he said, frowning. "I started this, didn't I?"
Quark

Postby unseenu » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Yorg's aunt who was called Bessie was busy in her kitchen trying to make a pancake which failed miserably creating a round mass of dough that tasted great with gravy*.She started to sell this new dish all over Angland under the name "Aunt Bessie's Yorgs'shyre puddings".

Far across the country inspired by the success of Yorgs'shyre a man called Willt decided it was about time it had a rival 'Shyre**' and so created 'Willt'sshyre'. Behind a keyboard*** in this new shyre a man was born who would grow up to write hilarious satirical novels set on a fictional round world with absolutely no magic.This man's name Perry Tratchett

*Gods know how she got gravy near a pancake

**different from a Shire which is where midgets who don't like shoes live

***a piece of wood for hanging keys on
:lol: :lol:
Proof that L-Space exists in this universe

Fact 1:Heavier things distort time and space more
Fact 2:A page with ink on it is heavier than an unprinted page
Conclusion:A book distorts time and space more than blank papers
unseenu

PreviousNext

Return to Games