Death at the Library - The Ephebe whowazzit game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohcarrot » Wed May 19, 2010 2:08 pm

CrysaniaMajere wrote:Pooh- ... ehmm... an innocent Philosopher? ... Pooh? :roll:

Right now my first vote is for Pooh

Not a philosopher! NOT A PHILOSOPHER!! :twisted:

"Life is like a pubic hair on the toilet. Sooner or later you're going to get p*ssed off! 8)

"Life is like a sh*t sandwich. The more bread you've got, the less sh*t you have to taste." 8)

I can even do philosopher jokes!

"Does Jean Paul Satre know he's dead?" :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed May 19, 2010 2:53 pm

poohcarrot wrote:Well, if I'm voted off, and I'm right about my hunch, I predict that Jan (or Dotsie) will be joining me very shortly, coz one of them'll be dead. 8)

You wish smartypants! :lol:

As for rules - good at pushing 'em to the limits yeah :roll:

Game newbies - pooh always does well at these, 'cos he's so good at speculating (wildly and inaccurately mostly) that he's always great to keep in for a bit, just to make everyone thoroughly confused - killers please note as it could help you not to give him what he asks for (aka make him look like a smartyprat instead... :twisted: )
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Wed May 19, 2010 4:20 pm

meerkat wrote:
Dotsie wrote:
meerkat wrote: you have played this game before and you know the rules better'n anyone else
Ha! :lol:

Flattery usually works with men, as you well know,Dotsie! :lol: I had not realised you had been playing this game as long or longer than Pooh. Please accept my grovelling appologies!
I'm not offended, just tickled that you would think pooh has a good grasp of the rules :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby bikkit » Wed May 19, 2010 4:34 pm

How many times can i vote for pooh?

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby meerkat » Wed May 19, 2010 4:43 pm

bikkit wrote:How many times can i vote for pooh?

:lol:
Just a meerkat from The Effing Forest
meerkat

Postby michelanCello » Wed May 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Ho, ho HO!!! (And no, it's not Christmas yet :wink: ) Seems like the hell broke lose since my abscence... :D
I haven't decided about my last vote yet... but I don't think it'll be Pooh, though... I don't know yet...
:?:
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Wed May 19, 2010 6:50 pm

bikkit wrote:How many times can i vote for pooh?

I think you´ve got one vote left :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Wed May 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Dotsie wrote:
meerkat wrote:
Dotsie wrote:
meerkat wrote: you have played this game before and you know the rules better'n anyone else
Ha! :lol:

Flattery usually works with men, as you well know,Dotsie! :lol: I had not realised you had been playing this game as long or longer than Pooh. Please accept my grovelling appologies!
I'm not offended, just tickled that you would think pooh has a good grasp of the rules :lol:

True! I haven't read the rules to this game yet :lol:
Jan's game about the Gods was so complicated that even now I still don't understand what the rules were. :? Whereas Dotsie claimed she understood the Gods' rules completely - that's why she lost. :lol: :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed May 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Gods I hate it when you play dumb smartypants! :lol:

Just because someone's unkillable doesn't mean they'll win - necessarily. Alice was balanced by Bibulous, so you had 2 'unkillable' people in there (well 3 if you counted Anoia but she didn't have the 2nd life option). So Crys selflessly resurrected you and Anoia finally found out who she couldn't steal from so the innocents were as capable of winning as Alice was of surviving long enough to get sussed.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Thu May 20, 2010 1:01 am

Sorry ickle bikkit! :oops:

I really didn't want to vote for you, but I had no choice. :(

People were ganging up on me and I needed an escape route. When Jan cast her last two votes for you, there was my chance!

I'm sure if you were in my position you'd have done exactly the same, and I wouldn't have begrudged you for doing it. :P

The person who is solely to blame for your predicament is that nasty Jan woman. Why is she after you? Have you recently annoyed her in any way? :?

If it were me, I'd cast my last vote for the person who's been trying to get you all along - that evil Jan Von Squirmy-Claws. :twisted:

And I loved the way she voted for you twice then said "Sorry luv."
Crocodile tears or what? :twisted:
You know there's still time to get that treacherous woman voted off. :twisted:
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Thu May 20, 2010 7:12 am

You are such a stinker :P . Don't fall for his honeyed words bikkit!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Thu May 20, 2010 7:23 am

Eh? :shock: You voted for bikkit too! You're hardly one to talk! :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Thu May 20, 2010 7:35 am

Yeah, then changed my mind and went for you :P
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Thu May 20, 2010 9:21 am

BEFORE EVERYONE CASTS THEIR FINAL VOTES, READ THIS PLEASE!

Jan Van Quirm wrote: Game newbies - pooh always does well at these, 'cos he's so good at speculating (wildly and inaccurately mostly) that he's always great to keep in for a bit, just to make everyone thoroughly confused - killers please note as it could help you not to give him what he asks for (aka make him look like a smartyprat instead... :twisted: )

Translation = Me thinking meerkat is guilty is inaccurate. Jan will keep me alive as long as I don't hit on the truth. 8)

And when I try to get bikkit to go for Jan Von Squirmy-Claws;
Dotsie wrote:You are such a stinker. Don't fall for his honeyed words bikkit!

Why is Dotsie protecting Jan? 8) Very bizarre behaviour unless she's protecting her accomplice. :shock:

There are only two people working together - the killers!

Are Jan and Dotsie working together? :shock:
They also both voted for bikkit!! :shock:

I think they both got too over-confident and cocky because nobody had voted for either of them. They thought they were both safe.

There's still time to save poor innocent bikkit and bag yourself a killer.

Vote wisely. :P

PS: Meerkat, sorry for suspecting you. :oops: I realise now that you weren't being overly gobby, but that you are always gobby. :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Thu May 20, 2010 9:51 am

poohcarrot wrote:Why is Dotsie protecting Jan? 8) Very bizarre behaviour unless she's protecting her accomplice. :shock:

Nope. I just think it's really annoying when you start squirming and trying to target someone, just to save yourself. If you didn't keep throwing away your votes in a "I'm so convinced I'm right, look at how I'm voting" kind of way, you could vote for Jan yourself instead of just trying to drop her in it to keep in with bikkit & hopefully not get yourself voted off :P

Squirmy pants indeed. Nervous, pooh? :P
Dotsie

PreviousNext

Return to Games