Death at the Library - The Ephebe whowazzit game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby bikkit » Tue May 18, 2010 7:19 pm

(this might seem stupid but what do you mean (my brain is not functioning))

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue May 18, 2010 8:05 pm

poohcarrot wrote:I see where you're coming from Willem. :P

Is it just coincidence that michelanCello is from Budapest, and Budapest is an anagram of "Stab up Ed"

Who was this "Ed" bloke she stabbed up? :twisted:

There you go bikkit - all down to pooh as usual (although Willem started the anagram thingie)... :wink:

Just a silly coincidence of course, but of course Stab up Ed could be the street name of a low class assassin and not the corpse...? :shock:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby bikkit » Tue May 18, 2010 8:10 pm

nooo, ed stab YOUImage

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue May 18, 2010 8:13 pm

So the street name option then? He looks like the kind of chap who'd (for the right price of course) save a disappointed bride the trouble and expense of divorcing her new hubby :D

Is he free to take up contracts for, say late August-ish? :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Willem » Tue May 18, 2010 8:24 pm

I'll vote for Bikkit too then in the interest of speeding up the game.

It's clear to me now: 'Bikkit killer' is an anagram for 'biker kit kill' I can imagine Bikkit in full leather, strangling philosophers with bare hands.... I'll have a lie-down now.
Willem

Postby meerkat » Tue May 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Bikkit, how can something that sweet turn into that merciless hard faced killer?

Mind you, I said that about Darth Vadar! :lol:
Just a meerkat from The Effing Forest
meerkat

Postby poohcarrot » Wed May 19, 2010 3:15 am

meerkat wrote:Pooh: Usual self! :evil:.

I VOTE FOR POOH!

If I were a newbie at this game, the first thing I'd do would be to read the other games already played to get an idea who the dangerous people were. meerkat obviously did this because of the above comment.

If I were a newbie AND a killer, I'd then try to either vote off or kill the dangerous ones. :twisted:

If I'd studied the previous games, I'd know that Pooh (I'm using 3rd person to make it easier to understand) doesn't break pacts and has only lied once.

Therefore, if Pooh said he wouldn't vote for a newbie, or kill a newbie if he were able to, it would be completely ILLOGICAL for a newbie to vote for Pooh not once, but twice! :?

The only reason I can think of that explains meerkat's obsession with voting me off, is that she's a killer and my initial accusation hit a nerve. :D

Obviously if she uses her last vote against bikkit and I'm not killed first round, then I might have to reconsider my suspicions. :lol:

But if you want to kill me off, go ahead and do it. As long as I'm playing, people tend to ignore what I say, because I'm doing everything for my own benefit. If I'm killed, then I gawp a lot and people just might take notice of what I say more, because it's more objective. :twisted:

John Major once said something like this, "It's better to have the b*stards in the tent p*ssing out, than vica versa."
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Wed May 19, 2010 3:22 am

NOOOOO!! YOU'VE PISSED OFF A'TUIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Dotsie » Wed May 19, 2010 6:01 am

Actually I'm going to vote for pooh

That last post looked a bit, wheedling to me. He's definitely got something to hide this time :P
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Wed May 19, 2010 6:10 am

It wasn't wheedling, it was winding up and provoking. :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby poohcarrot » Wed May 19, 2010 6:33 am

Well, if I'm voted off, and I'm right about my hunch, I predict that Jan (or Dotsie) will be joining me very shortly, coz one of them'll be dead. 8)
poohcarrot

Postby meerkat » Wed May 19, 2010 8:58 am

Dearest Poohkins! I have taken you on as my mentor as, clearly, I am far too girly even for a girl (ok make that woman) adn need to toughen up. If I appear to follow your lead surely you can only take it as a compliment and nothing less.

I am voting for you because you have played this game before and you know the rules better'n anyone else (probably) therefore are the more dangerous... but then the female of the species is more dangerous than the male, so I am keeping my options open for my last vote!

Feel honoured, my Master!
meerkat

Postby poohcarrot » Wed May 19, 2010 10:47 am

meerkat wrote: but then the female of the species is more dangerous than the male, so I am keeping my options open for my last vote!

That's what we men want you to keep on thinking! :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Wed May 19, 2010 10:49 am

meerkat wrote: you have played this game before and you know the rules better'n anyone else
Ha! :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby meerkat » Wed May 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Dotsie wrote:
meerkat wrote: you have played this game before and you know the rules better'n anyone else
Ha! :lol:

Flattery usually works with men, as you well know,Dotsie! :lol: I had not realised you had been playing this game as long or longer than Pooh. Please accept my grovelling appologies!
meerkat

PreviousNext

Return to Games