POOH'S WHOWAZZIT GAME - STARTING NOW!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:54 am

As I'm making all this up as I go along, I'm now making a rule change.
Now you don't have to make 3 posts/stage, and the killer(s) ability to kill is not affected.

Rule 7. Any player who doesn't post during the day stage will be classed as being voted off (not killed). This rule takes priority over whoever is actually voted off. :P
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:29 am

Voting Update

Here is the current situation;

Jan 2 votes
Dotsie 1 vote
Bikkit 1 vote
DJ 1 vote
Sjoerd 0 votes
Willem 0 votes
Crys 0 votes

However, if Dotsie doesn't make a post, she will be voted off.
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:16 pm

I'm here! I'm still thinking :P
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:57 pm

:lol: Very 11th hour (although we still have until Tuesday?) :P

So let's see Eeny Meeny Miney.... Sjoerd's got my last vote
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:30 pm

OK, some thoughts from me.

I must be the obvious choice. Through my job, I actually do know a bit about arsenic :lol:

Jan - being far too nice to Pooh lately, agreeing with him all the time. A guilty conscience? Or trying to deflect suspicion?

Bikkit - always the quiet one, but getting in early this time round. Returning to the scene of the crime?

Sjoerd - always wrong, bless him. Was he wrong to think he could get away with poisoning pooh?

Willem - new kid on the block. Cutting out the dead wood maybe?

Crys - finds it hard to get time to post and yet here she is, voting twice already. Has she put time aside for this? "Saturday morning, poison pooh. Saturday afternoon, accuse everybody"

And the most guilty looking of all...
Doughnut Jimmy - takes the name of the only doctor known to be reliable in the case of arsenic poisoning, and yet does nothing to help the victim! A deliberate clue for those with a keen mind, she taunts us with her guilt!

So it looks like we all did it 8)

But in the interests of throwing a fellow forum member to the wolves in order to protect myself, I vote for Jan
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Dotsie wrote:Jan - being far too nice to Pooh lately, agreeing with him all the time. A guilty conscience? Or trying to deflect suspicion?

:shock: You are kidding right!??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: We've been yelling at each other something chronic since before this started over in the Carpe Jugulam thread since someone decided it wasn't political enough :roll: :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:22 pm

You deny it? You MUST have done it! :shock:
My last vote is for Jan
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:24 pm

:lol: oh goodie - looks like I finally get to gawp! (Is gawping still allowed pooh?) :P

I was actually denying what Dotsie said about my agreeing with pooh all the time recently but what the hey - vote away :twisted: Although some of the things that Dotsie was hypothesising with ought to be taken more seriously than wot she was laying at my door - remember the gobby factor...? Tight lips can be far guiltier! :lol:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:19 pm

No problems with gawping. :P
Being a bit negative there Jan, aren't you? It's still early doors. :lol:

Voting Update

Here is the current situation;

Jan 2 votes
Dotsie 1 vote
Bikkit 1 vote
DJ 1 vote
Sjoerd 1 vote
Willem 0 votes
Crys 0 votes
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:01 am

So what you're saying Jan is that it couldn't be you because you're always arguing with pooh? It's a watertight defence alright! :lol:

What I want to know is, whose round was it? Very unlikely to be me, Sjoerd or Bikkit, as we're all students and therefore notoriously tight with our money (since we don't have any :wink: ). All we need to know is, who's rich enough that they would be quite happy to buy Jan a triple G&T, and there's our killer 8)
Dotsie

Postby Willem » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:53 am

There seems to be something weird going on in the vote-tally, I count 10 votes casts instead of the 6 in Pooh's post.

By my count it should be:
Jan 4 votes
Dotsie 2 vote
Bikkit 1 vote
DJ 1 vote
Sjoerd 1 vote
Willem 0 votes - or maybe 1, see below
Crys 1 votes

Jan used 3, on Crys, Jan and Sjoerd.
Dotsie used 1 on Jan
Bikkit hasn't cast any votes yet
DJ voted once, for Bikkit
Sjoerd used up all of his votes, on Dotsie and two for Jan
Crys used one on Dotsie (although you might want to count the first vote for me too, not sure if changing votes is allowed :))
and I myself blamed the infamous DJ.

Looks like Sjoerd's votes weren't counted, he might have a secret special power that doesn't allow him to vote. It's suspicious at the least, so my second vote goes to Sjoerd.

My obsession with counting and numbers isn't to be blamed on a hypothetical calculating murderous' mind - I'm a Math teacher, so I belong to a whole different league of criminals.
Willem

Postby Dotsie » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:45 am

It's only your last vote that counts, so Jan still has two - Sjoerd's latest vote, and mine :wink: Don't worry, your students won't find out unless you tell them :lol:
Dotsie

Postby Willem » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:44 am

Ah, my bad - I thought we all had three votes in total :)
Willem

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:21 am

The 3 vote run's a useful little 'tactical' device Willem :P (although it comes in useful for people who can't make up their minds) :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Willem wrote:My obsession with counting and numbers isn't to be blamed on a hypothetical calculating murderous' mind - I'm a Math teacher, so I belong to a whole different league of criminals.

Going off topic a touch here Willem, but do you know this number and what's special about it? :P

poohcarrot

PreviousNext

Return to Games