Oh Gods! Another whowazzit mystery...

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Doughnut Jimmy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Doughnut Jimmy wrote:Thanks Jan!

Still can't really decide who I'm suspicious of but I'm going to vote for Sjoerd

See Jan I have voted for him already this round but I'll do so again :D

I vote for SJOERD
"when the gods made sheep they must've left their brains in their other coat"
Doughnut Jimmy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Whoops - sorry! :oops:

Been rushing around all over and missed that one :roll:

Well 3 times the charm (with only 5 people to vote anyway), so the day phase will close around midnightish once I've written up a fitting end... :P
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:20 pm

I'm doomed it doesn't matter what bikkit votes I'll be lynched :cry:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Doughnut Jimmy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:57 pm

But if the elusive Bibulous reappears s/he can resurrect you
Doughnut Jimmy

Postby Lady Vetinari » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Would Bibby want to though ... :twisted:
Who Watches The WatchMan?

Lady Vetinari

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Why not? I like to say that I have an enormous amount alcoholic beverages and I need someone(somegod) the help me drink some or all of it :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Doughnut Jimmy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Lady Vetinari wrote:Would Bibby want to though ... :twisted:

Well so far Bibby doesn't seem to want to give the least hint of his existence - I can only assume those dangerous wizards have been giving the OhGod of hangovers hangover cures again :shock:
Doughnut Jimmy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Bilious is the one who gets the hangovers mostly - I think he may get a helluva big one this time :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Oh! I rather liked him!
Om, who was currently relaxing in his tortoise aspect, sounded a little sleepy, which made the empathy a little less emphatic - "He was really open to suggestion - good trait in a faithful believer!"

"Perhaps Bibulous will take a shine to him then... I must say I'd expected him to get on the case a little more enthusiastically by now!" Blind Io's attention was slipping as well as one of his eyes had got lured into a game of tag with Patina's penguin and was currently hiding behind Astoria (the Ephebian Goddess of Lurve's) Falchion - which had just come back from Neoldian's forge and was still rather hot as well as razor sharp...

"Pingu! Stop that!" Patina snapped at her penguin irritably, "Daddy's getting a headache and I don't know how many times I've told you about playing with kniv.... Oh dear!"
Pingu had just made an athletic dive at the elusive eye who'd feinted most successfully causing the penguin to cannon into the machete-like sword, knocking it spinning across the chessboard of the gods, slicing greeedily through one of the pieces.

The piece that was Sjoerd!

Another innocent person goes off into the sunset - you really are a vindictive lot aren't you!

Suspicion and anxiety now falls particularly upon
Bikkit
Dotsie
Doughnut Jimmy
Lady Vetinari

THE SECOND NIGHT PHASE HAS COMMENCED: Please do not post in this thread until the next Day Phase starts (Sjoerd this especially means you as you are now officially lynched!). :wink:

Any queries or comments to the support thread please.

Will the 3 people with special roles (remember Lily role plays in the day phase) please PM their decisions/choices to Jan a.s.a.p
Deadline is Midnight (London) Thurs 4th March
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:25 pm

"What is it?" Bibulous was in mid sip and the silly little penguin had nearly knocked his tankard of scumble over! He turned hazily toward the frantic little pest hopping up and down on the bar like mad. Sensing weakness the little sod made an heroic leap and pecked the soused god very firmly on his disincarnate nose...

OWWWWWWW!

Oh bugger this! I'm off back home
A thought is fact for a god and he was back in Cori Celesti in a heartbeat. Pingu vanished from the tavern in mid order for a sasparilla on the rocks and reported back to Patina...

"Honestly Pingu! You were supposed to remind him to reincarnate somebody, not make him come home - and I bet he's.... *sighs* Damn!

Ears ringing now after Patina had exercised her considerable subsiduary power of nagging, Bibulous tried hard to focus and sent a tingly little lightning bolt discwards. Somewhere in the region of Verence II's castle (but then everywhere was quite near the castle) the bright cyan flicker slipped undetectably into a morgue and then into the cold brainpan of the fairly recently dead body.

OI! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! Death was dragged into the unprecedented event and was rather annoyed about it.
BUGGER! I KNEW THOSE BLOODY HISTORY MONKS WERE STARTING A TREND FOR DODGING ME - NOTHING BUT TROUBLE'LL COME OF THIS I'LL BE BOUND!

He glared at the ex-corpse and picked the Death of Rats off the rising and falling chest
*SNUH!*
COME ON THEN. NOTHING TO SEE HERE - FOR NOW!
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Praise be to Om!
Abbot Babbot was in a much happier frame of mind as he penned the glorious days events in his journal...

We were keeping vigil over Brother Cadfael - or rather Om's mouthpiece the Prophet Pooh as he must be known as henceforth - supplicant in our prayers to the Great God for the spirit of our dearest brother that he should rest easy in Paradise. After a time, we all became aware of a fragrant breeze pervading the hospice chamber wherein Cadfael had been laid out for burial. It was a breath of wind that seemed borne to us here in this moutainous pagan land of Lancre, from the very deserts of Omnia.
Ah! To those of us born to the desert tribes, this holy wind was redolent with the memory of caravanserai and the return of the dragomen from their labours in the deep sands; their robes impregnated with the aroma of campfires, couscous and all-pervasive odour of camels who were verily longing for a good dump, anticipating the blessed ease once their swollen bellies were relieved by the waters of the oasis. Such magnificent portents!
And lo! Yet another sign came to us as we watched the mortal remains of Cadfael in amazement. A sublime voice rang in our minds, though no voice was spoken in the chamber, as our brother's chest once more began to rise and fall, struggling at first, then easing into the slower rhythms of restored life!!!!!!

And all the while the voice of Om spake strong and glad in our hearts....

Blimey Bibulous! Good job! Can I have a go at that Io? Ohhhh! Go on, please! Well let me do the next one then!
Ooops! They can hear me too, can they? Right then you lot! This is a miracle OK and you're bloody lucky I was able to arrange this for you as well! Now... you just jolly well go forth and be nice to these people in Lancre and stop messing about with trying to convert them to My ways. They've got their own ways and their own prophets of sorts and they don't need any more.... Do you realise how awkward it's making things for me up here with all this blathering.

yes, yes I'm getting to that, but it's not often I get to spake to my followers these days is it?! Anyway it's a question of style and veritas!"

Now then you lot! Brother Cadfael here is jolly lucky to be getting this second crack of the whip, so just make sure you look after him this time - in fact I feel another Prophet's Coming! Yes, I really do! And... and... his name shall stand great amongst the followers of My Way, yes it really shall! And Ye shalt call him... what's a good name for a prophet bloke? Oh Yea! I like that!
- Ye shalt call him Pooh the Prattler and he shalt stand tall amongst the Mighty of this Dysk in Life and in Memory. Go forth my Prophet and preach My ways unto My People - that's the ones in Omnia NOT Lancre got it! Good!!!!!

Elsewhere in Cori Celesti Anoia had popped back for a bit of a sulk.
I wish you'd come back instead Bibulous! Gimme a large glass of red will you? I'm feeling right mardy?

Meanwhile back with the monks, the abbot was adding a rather sad little footnote of the events overnight in Lance....

This was such a day! However, early this morning we received some very sad news. Lily 'Lady V' Weatherwax was found dead just before dawn. It appears that she fell through the glass casement of her bedroom and the hand mirror she was holding shattered in the fall and cut her throat. I am told the injuries she was dealt were very similar to Brother Dominix. A strange business indeed!

DING DONG! - ONE WITCH IS DEAD!

Suspicion and anxiety now falls particularly upon
Bikkit
Dotsie
Doughnut Jimmy

DAY PHASE #3 HAS NOW COMMENCED: Subject to voting status, the earliest deadline is Midnight (London) Monday 8th March.
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Is Sjoerd alive then? So he's Black Aliss! Ah-ha!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:09 pm

:oops: Whoops - sorry. Slight error in the Day 3's info - should have deleted Sjoerd although maybe Dotsie's raising a valid point...

Lily and Bibulous are the only secret roles who've left the game permanently and can only gawp from now on :) :wink:

Pooh's back in the game but he's been eliminated as innocent so doesn't appear in the suspect list any more :roll: :lol:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Well then in that case, I vote for Sjoerd
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:36 pm

uuhm I´m dead :wink: I haven´t heard anything about me being back alive :(
Sjoerd3000

PreviousNext

Return to Games