Oh Gods! What do I do Now? support thread...

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:13 am

Oy! :twisted: I believed you! :D
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:15 am

Sjoerd3000 wrote:Told you I was innocent :roll: Why does no one believe me when I say I´m innocent :( (this is the right thread now is it? :wink: )

For all we know you still could be Black Aliss! There's going to be a sneaky vote coming in late next day phase :P
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:45 am

Dotsie's off on one of her illogical streaks again! Sjoerd can't be Black Aliss because HE'S DEAD! 8)
poohcarrot

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:56 am

Jan Van Quirm wrote:All you know for certain so far is that Cadfael/Pooh has been killed by Aliss and stolen from by Anoia.
1. You have one person, Pooh who isn't Black Alliss, Anoia or Lily.
voting off a 'resurrectee' is a total waste of time.

We know Pooh isn't Aliss, but we don't know if Sjoerd is or not because he was lynched in the day phase and he might be pretending to be dead while he could be Aliss. We can only be sure of the person killed during the night.
It's strange for once to be absolutely sure that Pooh isn't one of the killers...
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:Told you I was innocent :roll: Why does no one believe me when I say I´m innocent :( (this is the right thread now is it? :wink: )

Yes it is hon *tries to pat his head but can't reach that high* :roll: :lol:

GodNewsFlash! Bibulous has LEFT the Tavern! :shock: :twisted:

Details coming up v. soon in the main thread so if the other 2 roles want to bide their time with their night choices, I will extend the deadline on request :D :wink:

However it is still night phase for everyone so please post any comments in here for the time being...
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Jan who wrote the rules wrote:BA's only other option if she gets voted off is to stay out of the game (possibly gawp a bit to keep suspicion down if they're posting in other forums) and forego his/her lynch vote, publicly at least (but I don't think I'll let him/her do that) but s/he's still at liberty to make his/her night kill choices.

pooh who still hasn't read the rules wrote:Dotsie's off on one of her illogical streaks again! Sjoerd can't be Black Aliss because HE'S DEAD! 8)

:roll:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Dotsie » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:11 pm

So what you're saying Jan, is that Sjoerd gets lynched and then Bibulous has resurrected "someone"? But that someone could be anyone? It's a bit of a poser that one! :lol:
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Ho ho ho! Dotsie's getting cocky! :lol: Always a mistake in a murderer that, getting cocky. Thinking they've got the game won, then WHAM! just a little too over-confident. 8)

(It's not my fault I don't understand the rules, is it? I'm a bear of little brain. :( )
poohcarrot

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:36 pm

So who has been resurrected me or Pooh? :?
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Dotsie » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:48 pm

poohcarrot wrote:Ho ho ho! Dotsie's getting cocky! :lol: Always a mistake in a murderer that, getting cocky. Thinking they've got the game won, then WHAM! just a little too over-confident. 8)

So you're saying it's you then? Easily flushed out, the gobby ones :lol:
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:51 pm

The person coming back has been informed of their good fortune already. However, I'm leaving it up to them to re-introduce themselves... :lol: And of course it can only be you (Sjoerd), pooh or Crys, so you'll know the answer to that question already of course - so far as you're concerned anyway.... :lol: :wink:
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Dotsie wrote:So what you're saying Jan, is that Sjoerd gets lynched and then Bibulous has resurrected "someone"? But that someone could be anyone? It's a bit of a poser that one! :lol:

Sorry - not keeping up too well today...

Answer as already stated - you have to have been lynched or night killed to be resurrected yes? That's pretty unequivocable isn't it? :lol:

You know Aliss has to be in the game regardless of whether 'she's' been voted off or not - same goes for Bibulous - up until now. :lol:

As stated before only the night kills have certainty as to 'not-Aliss' status, and Anoia, hopefully, can help to identify those secret roles still left in general play - there is a clue in the last post of the main thread if you care to read it thoroughly... :twisted:

Or you could simply wait to see who's coming back and ask them of course :twisted: :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:27 pm

By "anyone" I meant "anyone who's dead". But thanks for the extremely thorough answer! :lol:
Dotsie

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:01 pm

That means I'm still as dead as a dodo. Amazingly I can still post. Pretty good for a dead guy :P
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Lady Vetinari » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:48 pm

So anyone can come back? I hope it's Pooh!
Who Watches The WatchMan?

Lady Vetinari

PreviousNext

Return to Games