Oh Gods! What do I do Now? support thread...

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:12 am

Naughty Sjoerd! Ha ha ha! :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:40 am

It was an honest mistake :( IT really was :wink: (this is the right thread is it?)

And thanks DJ :P
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Dotsie » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:36 am

poohcarrot wrote:Now, the rules of this game are pretty tricky to understand. I've read them several times and even asked questions, but still don't understand.

Why haven't other people made comment?

Because we're not daft :P

poohcarrot wrote:I'm dead! :(
It only needed one more person to vote for Dotsie and she'd have gone (and come back).

Or, one more person could have voted for you & you might have gone instead of Crys. And of course, come right back.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:38 pm

:lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Dotsie wrote:
poohcarrot wrote:Now, the rules of this game are pretty tricky to understand. I've read them several times and even asked questions, but still don't understand.

Why haven't other people made comment?

Because we're not daft :P

poohcarrot wrote:I'm dead! :(
It only needed one more person to vote for Dotsie and she'd have gone (and come back).

Or, one more person could have voted for you & you might have gone instead of Crys. And of course, come right back.

:lol: Tell it like it is Dotsie! Strange how he's suddenly distinctly dim... :wink:

If Bibulous is doing his/her job it's highly likely that whoever goes out in 1st 2 phases will be making a re-appearance at some stage - and I may announce their return. Whether they choose to make a song and dance of their good fortune is another matter... :twisted:

Bear in mind that the night victims are always going to be chosen by Aliss' but she can also masquerade as Bibulous to conceal her/his own apparent re-animation... Are you beginning to get it now poohfibcarrot? :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:54 pm

Still haven't got a clue! :lol:

I want to be killed so I can add whole new dimensions to the word "gawper". If I'm an objective bystander with no reason whatsoever to lie, it should be fun and people might actually believe me for once. :lol:

At the moment I think Dotsie is Black Aliss and Lady V is Lily. :twisted:
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Is that because you have god-like prescience then? :twisted:

Tut Tut poohcarrot *wags a finger at you* - remember this is just the 1st round and there are so many factors to juggle in here that even shrouding IDs in silence can lead to big trouble - as can flapping your lips too much and trying to imitate a lightning rod. :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:31 pm

My theory is, if I'm obnoxious and loud enough as a gawper, then nobody will want to kill me off in the next game, because as long as I'm playing, people ain't gonna believe I'm me. 8)
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:07 pm

There you go again - making assumptions :lol: If there's another game you'll be running it matey boy :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:21 pm

Some clarifications for the people with secret roles, as some of these are quite a bit different to what we've had before, as to when you have to put in your choices etc

Lily's choice of victim is made during a DAY phase and not during the night - potentially this means that up to 3 people could disappear during the lynching phase...

for that reason

Bibulous may make his/her decision on who to resurrect during a day or night phase - so any old time in effect.
I will announce the resurrection once made - it is up to that person as to whether they comment further on the circumstance of their return. Any resurrectee is fair game for lynching or indeed killing once they return to the game, although that may be a wasted effort or potentially a shot in the foot for the innocents if they're a god role and could help on the eliminations...

Anoia's and Aliss' night choices.
I will always reveal Aliss' choice of victim naturally. Anoia's choices may also be revealed at my discretion, usually when there's no conflict of interest, as in this last round. Pooh has no murderous tendencies (himself - plenty towards him of course :twisted: ) and Bibulous had made no move to resurrect him or Crysania. Also Anoia will not be targeting him again (unless s/he's v. silly) :P
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:23 pm

:lol: You're just making up these rules as you go along! :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:33 pm

Nope! Only the gameplay's interpretive. You can go here to find out if you want to gawp authoratively

The roles are the Godfather (Aliss - antagonistic page); the Revivier (Bibulous - protective page); the Thief (Anoia - investigative page) and the Terrorist (Lily - antagonistic page) and adapted them a bit for Discworld :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Lady Vetinari » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:33 pm

No the rules are there in the first thread.
This is tough though ...
Who Watches The WatchMan?

Lady Vetinari

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:47 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:...if you want to gawp authoratively

Why on earth would I want to actually know what I was talking about? :?
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Well there has to be a first time for everything - stretch yourself a little bit and use that thing on top of your neck and shoulders.... :P
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games