TWONKEY! A dramatic whodunnit in up to 3 acts

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:02 am

Don't believe him DJ. He's trying to get us all to believe that he's an innocent golem, when really he's a killer. :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:35 am

Well Bikkit´s avatar is actually a bikkit with eyes and rumour has it that some biscuit crumbs where found on the crime scene :shock: :wink:

So I´ll change my vote to Bikkit!
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Dotsie » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:36 am

poohcarrot wrote:Is nobody going to vote for me? :cry:

I feel unloved. :(

Aaww poor pooh!

I vote for pooh :twisted:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:48 am

Yippee! Someone loves me enough to hate me! :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Morty » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:53 am

After two days of carefully shifting through all the clues, reading statements and examining all the facts I think it was Doughnut Jimmy.
Morty

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Sjoerd - Classic - PMSL :twisted:

Pooh - You know how I love to hate you but I'm supposed to be impartial in here :lol:

All - Is that everyone in here being active now? Ah - no Bikkit yet :o

OK well if people want to start putting money on their suspicions or change their minds then please feel free - for our newcomers all you need to do is be very clear you're voting as in...

Dotsie wrote:
pooh wrote:Is nobody going to vote for me? :cry:

I feel unloved. :(

Aaww poor pooh!

I vote for pooh :twisted:

And remember - you can only make 3 votes so be careful with that last one :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:28 am

Jan Van Quirm wrote:All - Is that everyone in here being active now? Ah - no Bikkit yet :o

In the first game Bikkit didn't post much and was one of the killers. It's the same gameplan again :idea: . Jan knows that we'd be suspicious so she's trying to help Bikkit and get her to vote.

My vote's still for Bikkit and I'm not changing it unless there's a good reason. :twisted:

(Mind you DJ's being quite gobby for a newbie too.)
poohcarrot

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:36 am

Pooh you could be right :!: which means you're innocent :shock: OR you're wrong and bikkit is innocent :wink:

but I think you're right so my vote is still for Bikkit :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:Pooh you could be right :!: which means you're innocent :shock: OR you're wrong and bikkit is innocent :wink:

Sorry to disagree with your logic there Sjoerdy-pops, but if the killers were Bikkit and me, then I'd be right and guilty, wouldn't I?
poohcarrot

Postby Doughnut Jimmy » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:22 pm

pooh wrote:(Mind you DJ's being quite gobby for a newbie too.)

I do my best :lol:
"when the gods made sheep they must've left their brains in their other coat"
Doughnut Jimmy

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:31 pm

poohcarrot wrote:Sorry to disagree with your logic there Sjoerdy-pops, but if the killers were Bikkit and me, then I'd be right and guilty, wouldn't I?

True :roll: ...But there is only one killer, Wardrobe Wanda cannot kill just "entertain" so since you constantly refer to killerS you must be innocent :shock:
Since I believe you're innocent and I'm always wrong in this game there is actually a good chance you're guilty :wink:
Last edited by Sjoerd3000 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:32 pm

:?:
poohcarrot

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:48 pm

There is only one killer, only Azabananananana can kill (CMOT Dibbler can make a vigilante kill). Wardrobe Wanda can assist the killer by entertaining someone who cannot fulfill his/her special role that night. If you were Azabanana or Wanda you would have know there is only one killer and you would not have reffered to killers (as in more than one) so you cannot be the killer or Wanda :P

But I'm always wrong in this game so if I believe you're innocent it's actually quite likely you're the killer or wanda! :shock:
Sjoerd3000

Postby Dotsie » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Well I'm going to be quite harsh and say that anyone who's been online since the game started and not posted yet gets my vote. So,

I vote for bikkit
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:There is only one killer, only Azabananananana can kill (CMOT Dibbler can make a vigilante kill). Wardrobe Wanda can assist the killer by entertaining someone who cannot fulfill his/her special role that night. If you were Azabanana or Wanda you would have know there is only one killer and you would not have reffered to killers (as in more than one) so you cannot be the killer or Wanda :P

But I'm always wrong in this game so if I believe you're innocent it's actually quite likely you're the killer or wanda! :shock:

I knew that. :P It would be rude not to read Jan's eloquent intro. I was just getting mixed up with the other games.

But if you believe I'm innocent I might as well now go and turn myself over to Dorfl to be arrested coz I'm bound to be guilty. :lol:
poohcarrot

PreviousNext

Return to Games