TWONKEY! Sign-ups & what do I do?

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohcarrot » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:25 pm

RULE CLARIFICATION

This is a hypothetical situation.

The second that Sjoerd cast his last vote for Morty, the game was over, because my accomplice was guarenteed to vote against Morty too.

So with 4 people left;

1. Anyone who Wanda entertains CAN'T use their special powers.

2. If I try to kill Dibbler, and at the same time Dibbler tries to vigilante kill me, I win because I can escape protection, blocking etc

Am I correct in my assumptions?
Last edited by poohcarrot on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Question 2 is slightly incorrect as to the 'etc'. :lol:

Azabananana can be killed or investigated (but only by CMOT) but escapes protection/blocking. Can't have him too invincible can we? :P
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:55 am

OK - toughening up the rules a bit as pooh was taking a bit of a risk, even though it's a hypothetical question. Night phase means no gameplay right? :|

I can comment on rules in here, and you can apologise to the innocent corpses etc, :lol: but you should not post anything that effects the (other) special character's decisions for the night phase, some of which can be late in and so suggestions in this thread might jeopardise someone's ID or even your own *wags finger slightly at Pooh* :roll: :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:30 pm

I have a result, but as Crys can't get online on Mondays and so hasn't been able to PM me yet I'm deferring the result for 24 hours as she had such a hard time in the previous 2 games - it will be worth waiting for :twisted: :wink:

I'm also knackered after having had a fall today (no real harm done except to my dignity but it's left me feeling a bit wobbly) - and before anyone asks, no alcohol was not a factor :x
I'm having a little trouble with the ending as well to tell the truth, so could use the time :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:02 am

I'm sure that the ending will be well worth waiting for so by all means take your time, allthough whatever decision Crys reaches is irrelevent because I'm under the impression that she is being entertained this evening so can't use any power she has. :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:14 am

Eatng chocolate helps wobbly dignity no end Jan, and also helps with inspiration.

Gosh how exciting. I wonder who the killer was?
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:35 am

I really hope it's Pooh can't stand the thought he's Wanda :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:24 am

Have you got the day-glo paint off your body yet Sjoerd? I think I made a mistake and used the wrong stuff, you know, the paint that doesn't easily wash off.

You must admit the card tricks were pretty good though. :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:48 am

poohcarrot wrote:Have you got the day-glo paint off your body yet Sjoerd? I think I made a mistake and used the wrong stuff, you know, the paint that doesn't easily wash off.

You must admit the card tricks were pretty good though. :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :shock:
The horror, the horror :evil:
:lol:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Previous

Return to Games